Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Looking for a hadith

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Whereas we have narrations from the time of Imam al Sadiq (a.s) that he use to give to people without even asking them about their religion.

His followers asked him (a.s) why he gave it to them? 

He answered in this way - Aren't they humans? Aren't they the creation of the same God??

Imam Ali (as) offered milk to his killer.

Imam Hussain (a.s) offered water to his killers and their animals. And these are just a few to be told. There are plenty narrations like them. Our Imams were not sent for Muslims only. 

Our Prophet (saws) too was sent as Mercy to the entire Universe.

Look, Islam calls for selfless service with no discrimination. Yes it also calls for taking extra care of believers because they hold a high position in the eyes of their Lord because they obey Him while other don't. This doesn't means all our services are limited to believers only.

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Whereas we have narrations from the time of Imam al Sadiq (a.s) that he use to give to people without even asking them about their religion.

His followers asked him (a.s) why he gave it to them? 

He answered in this way - Aren't they humans? Aren't they the creation of the same God??

Imam Ali (as) offered milk to his killer.

Imam Hussain (a.s) offered water to his killers and their animals. And these are just a few to be told. There are plenty narrations like them. Our Imams were not sent for Muslims only. 

Our Prophet (saws) too was sent as Mercy to the entire Universe.

Look, Islam calls for selfless service with no discrimination. Yes it also calls for taking extra care of believers because they hold a high position in the eyes of their Lord because they obey Him while other don't. This doesn't means all our services are limited to believers only.

Thanks but I’m just asking for the Hadith

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, aaaaaa said:

An imam was asked where charity should be given and he (as) said to give it to those who follow him 

STORY OF ALI AL BAGHDADI

In this connection, it seems suitable to mention the story of Hajj ‘Ali al-Baghdadi, the delighted, righteous, elite, and pious man whose story has been mentioned by our mentor in his two books of Jannat al-Ma’wa and al-Najm al-Thaqib. In the latter book, he writes, “Even if this book does not comprise anything except this authentically and accurately reported story, which contains abundant advantages and took place in this age, the book will still be highly valuable and precious.”

After some introductory words, the author starts narrating the story:......

The sayyid answered, “Is it possible for one to ignore those who have carried out their duty towards him?”

“What kind of duty do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean the financial duty that you have defrayed to my deputy,” he answered.

“Who is your deputy?” I asked.

“Shaykh Muhammad Hasan,” he answered.

“Is he your deputy?” I asked.

“He is,” he answered. “So is Sayyid Muhammad.”

http://alhassanain.org/english/?com=book&id=928