ArifHussainRajabali

Keeping up with affairs in the Muslim world

Rate this topic

Salaam alaikum

I have read hadith or just advice which says a Muslim should wake up with concern for what is happening in the Muslim ummah. I have two questions:

1) What is the best way to do this?

2) How can we help those who are facing oppression?

For question 1, in the past I have set up Google alert for key words such as Palestine and Yemen so I directly get emailed articles about what is happening here.

For question 2, I often make dua and sometimes donate money. I have thought about attending protests/rallies such as Al Quds too. As a revert, I am reluctant, only because my family are non-Muslim and I worry they will think I am being radicalised or something.

I guess overall I am asking what is the best way to at the very least be aware of what is happening.

Thank you

7 minutes ago, ArifHussainRajabali said:

1) What is the best way to do this?

2) How can we help those who are facing oppressi

Salam for no.1 it different for everyone,you can see in what field your efforts leads to better results btw your action is good but I think if you can inform your community or neighbors by these news that you receives to show their hard situation to peoples that are in ignorance of fake propaganda of media & show them reality is better

2. This is same as no1 that your work appreciated also you can show them that people that take part in supporting of oppressed people are not radicals that this is a reality that you can’t see a Radical  partipates in Al-Quds rally from both shia & Sunnis all of these radicals are  against helping people of Yemen & Palestine .