Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

FINAL ASSAD TOPIC: to prove my point

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member

Simply watch the video to prove my point that Assad isn't a anti-zionist as shown in the Iranian and Hezbollah media

This was made by the help of Syrian refugees apparently. It also got the approval from many Syrians I showed it to. If anyone can disprove this video I'll delete all these forums and stop posting about such matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THREE (3) different "Assad is a Zionist" threads, all by you. Who is paying you?

hes right everyone, there's a youtube video and everything. Lets all just believe what ever the video says, doesn't matter who its from or the content.  Listen, that kind of BS might work against

Posted Images

  • Advanced Member

I don't know about Hafez fighting alongside Israeli troops in Lebanon, I know he supported the same groups Israel was backing for a short while - and went against the PLO.

But he did sell out the Golan Heights and he did fight under a US coalition.

As for Bashar torturing people along with the CIA, that has been confirmed by the CIA itself. Brother @Mohamed1993 can tell you all about that.

Assad poses no threat to Israel at all, even when he was "strong" and got bombed in 2007 he didn't even strike back.

Alhamdulillah this is your last thread, because you could have easily put all these threads into one. And we are tired of this topic, this is the last I'll say on it... in a while.

Edited by Sumerian
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

hes right everyone, there's a youtube video and everything. Lets all just believe what ever the video says, doesn't matter who its from or the content. 

Listen, that kind of BS might work against hollow head salafis, but coming here and expecting us to take seriously this cheap propaganda is actually insulting.

Other agents have actually taken the time to construct arguments that are actually plausible, to come with this level of rubbish shows how desperate you must be.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
38 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Alhamdulillah this is your last thread, because you could have easily put all these threads into one. And we are tired of this topic, this is the last I'll say on it... in a while.

Agree, I think I over did it I apologize, thanks for your insight on my Assad forums.

8 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

the vid literally starts with a guy smoking weed saying "the chronic"

The person that made the video is a humorist and a funny person

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Agree, I think I over did it I apologize, thanks for your insight on my Assad forums.

The person that made the video is a humorist and a funny person

hes also a wahhabi.. you guys would get along..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
45 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

hes right everyone, there's a youtube video and everything. Lets all just believe what ever the video says, doesn't matter who its from or the content. 

Listen, that kind of BS might work against hollow head salafis, but coming here and expecting us to take seriously this cheap propaganda is actually insulting.

 Other agents have actually taken the time to construct arguments that are actually plausible, to come with this level of rubbish shows how desperate you must be.

Good job disproving the video, you sure showed the actual Syrians that helped make it. By calling me a agent and not addressing any points in the video.

Edited by Forgottenthinker
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

So Hafiz Al-Assad sold Golan Heights to Israel and now Bashar Al-Assad wants it back in order to recognize Israel? Is that correct?

Bashar is also working for Israel but then sold Syria to Iran and Russia and it just so happens that Iran and Israel are enemies. Essentially Bashar Al-Assad is such good friends with Israel and Iran that he is letting them destroy Syria!!!

Bashar Al-Assad is working with ISIS while Syrians are the ones killing ISIS.

During the Gulf War (1991), Hafex Al-Assad sided with the rest of the Arabs (Saudi, UAE, Kuwait) thus making him a CIA agent???

The other brothers are wrong. You are not a troll. You are an id10t.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Good job disproving the video, you sure showed the actual Syrians that helped make it. By calling me a agent and not addressing any points in the video.

The "Syrians" who helped make the video are about as "Syrian" as the "Free Syrian Army" are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Assad poses no threat to Israel at all, even when he was "strong" and got bombed in 2007 he didn't even strike back.

If you look at what senior Israeli defence officials and analysts are saying, they anticipate, that the next war with Hezbollah will be brutal, and that the Israeli home front will be hit like it never has been since the existance of the state.

Syria has played a crucial role in Hezbollah getting to this stage (along witb Iran ofcourse). So its ridiculous to suggest that Assad poses no threat to Israel. 

If you want to label Assads rule as undemocratic, brutal, repressive- fine, but at least hes the lesser of the evils. But do not somehow act as if he's good for Israel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

If you look at what senior Israeli defence officials and analysts are saying, they anticipate, that the next war with Hezbollah will be brutal, and that the Israeli home front will be hit like it never has been since the existance of the state.

Syria has played a crucial role in Hezbollah getting to this stage (along witb Iran ofcourse). So its ridiculous to suggest that Assad poses no threat to Israel. 

If you want to label Assads rule as undemocratic, brutal, repressive- fine, but at least hes the lesser of the evils. But do not somehow act as if he's good for Israel. 

Actually it is these same defense and senior officials and analysts - to whom I am grtting this info from. Netanyahu has previously stated he has no issue with Assad in power, his problem is with who Assad allows to come in his territory.

Here;

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-israel-has-no-problem-with-assad-agreements-must-be-upheld-1.6268158

https://www.jpost.com//Annual-Conference/Former-IDF-Chief-For-the-time-being-Assad-is-the-right-solution-for-us-490068

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/israel/2013-05-10/israels-man-damascus

Israel and Assad also engaged in official peace talks through Turkey prior to this war. 

I haven't said he is their puppet, I said he isn't strong enough to even be a threat, and he is much preferred by Israel than a destablised Syria where no one actually controls the state. Like Netanyahu said, they have no issue with him, not a bullet was fired for 40 years from his side. Even when they attacked him in 2007 he did nothing.

If they could replace him without a security crisis on their border they would, but that's impossible, so he can stay. Him staying is of no concern, as long as he and Russia kick Hezbollah and Iran out, which he would given the right price - if father is like son.

Edited by Sumerian
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Like Netanyahu said, they have no issue with him, not a bullet was fired for 40 years from his side. Even when they attacked him in 2007 he did nothing.

An Egyptian commentator back in 2011 or 12 once said something on the basis like

"They [The Assads] have killed Palestinians (in Lebanon's civil war), they have killed Lebanese (also in Lebanese civil war and occupation), they've killed Iraqis (allowing Sunni extremists through borders), and since day one they've been killing Syrians. Except for Jordanians they've killed Arabs of all nations around and in Syria, but they've never once lifted a weapon against Israel."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

So Hafiz Al-Assad sold Golan Heights to Israel and now Bashar Al-Assad wants it back in order to recognize Israel? Is that correct?

The Golan thing is an act to make himself look anti-zionist as said in the besa article that the regime has to keep up appearances.

7 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Bashar is also working for Israel but then sold Syria to Iran and Russia and it just so happens that Iran and Israel are enemies. 

Also its all politics, If Iran keeps Assad ruling they get their weapons line to Hezbollah, if Israel keeps Assad then the border with Syria is quiet with no trouble, and if Russia keeps Assad then they keep their naval port. No good guys, just interests. 

7 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Essentially Bashar Al-Assad is such good friends with Israel and Iran that he is letting them destroy Syria!!!

Before the war he ordered his people to be tortured, stole their money for his Swiss bank accounts, repressed basic human rights, didn't fund anything good for his people, and sold out his nation to other large powers. Even in the middle of war, he still does all of these things but now starves and bombs them and tries to keep quiet about it. So I'd like to ask do you think Bashar honestly cares about his people? He won't even send his own son to fight despite Syria have a draft for people his son's age.

7 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Bashar Al-Assad is working with ISIS while Syrians are the ones killing ISIS.

Actually Bashar finds ISIS to be quite useful because it tells the world in a way, "I'm the only good guy here and all these rebels are like ISIS so support me." I'm not saying he supports ISIS, that's just ignorant to say but he does benefit off of them in his own way

7 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

 The other brothers are wrong. You are not a troll. You are an id10t.

no u

Edited by Forgottenthinker
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, shiasoldier786 said:

 

IMG_20180804_204842.jpg

So what? During Saddam's era my family told me of how when he came and visited their city all the men in the district were forced to go out cheer for him on national television and yell, "brouh bdem nefdikah ya Saddam" With our souls and blood we sacrifice for you oh Saddam.

Also I can just post this anti Assad protest but it doesn't prove or disprove anything without talking about what lead to the protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5YIg-vyOE

Another point needs to be brought up, why was it when Syrians showed support for Assad they broadcast it? But when other Syrians protested against Assad they were met with soldiers shooting at them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

So what? During Saddam's era my family told me of how when he came and visited their city all the men in the district were forced to go out cheer for him on national television and yell, "brouh bdem nefdikah ya Saddam" With our souls and blood we sacrifice for you oh Saddam.

Also I can just post this anti Assad protest but it doesn't prove or disprove anything without talking about what lead to the protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5YIg-vyOE

Another point needs to be brought up, why was it when Syrians showed support for Assad they broadcast it? But when other Syrians protested against Assad they were met with soldiers shooting at them?

No different from what any other dictator would do.

I gave you an option before and here it is again.

Who should rule Syria?

a) Assad

b) liver eating Al-Qaida 

c) burning alive ISIS

Assad is no saint. But he is the best option.

Speaking of not fighting Israel, when was the last time Saudi lifted a finger against Israel?

Israel's best ally in the ME?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Assad is no saint. But he is the best option.

Agree as of 2018 in order for Syria to stabilize it needs a strong leader to keep it together. But all of this mess could've been avoided if he just stepped down as his people wanted.

1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

 Speaking of not fighting Israel, when was the last time Saudi lifted a finger against Israel?

 Israel's best ally in the ME?

Everyone on this site with a functioning conscious knows Saudi Arabia is evil and gladly works with the Israeli government. So why bring up the Saudis? We're talking about Assad. The point of this forum is to expose Assad gladly working with Israel on those same interests if he gets something out of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Israel has never had any issues with Assad, their issue was his alliance with Iran/Hezbollah. Assad will gladly turn on Iran and Hezbollah if Israel offers him a lucrative deal where they will stop attacking his soldiers/bases etc. and in exchange he will keep Iran out. Assad after all has done absolutely zilch against Israel, they've been humiliating him time and time again, but he can't muster a response, because he knows the moment he does that, Israel will go all out and destroy every bit of Syrian military infrastructure and Syria has no military capability to stop that. Once this deal is done, we will see how people respond to this alleged anti-Zionist hero. In fact, here; https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-israel-has-no-problem-with-assad-agreements-must-be-upheld-1.6268158. Assad only cares about his own power, and he will gladly throw anyone under the bus to ensure this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
9 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Agree as of 2018 in order for Syria to stabilize it needs a strong leader to keep it together. But all of this mess could've been avoided if he just stepped down as his people wanted.

Half the protests were paid by the West under the guise of Arab spring.

9 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Everyone on this site with a functioning conscious knows Saudi Arabia is evil and gladly works with the Israeli government. So why bring up the Saudis? We're talking about Assad. The point of this forum is to expose Assad gladly working with Israel on those same interests if he gets something out of it.

Because while Syria-Israel is a conspiracy theory, the Saudi-Israel alliance is a fact.

No Arab country really cares for the Palestinians and hence are not threatened by "evil" Israel.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
41 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Half the protests were paid by the West under the guise of Arab spring.

10 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

No offense but are you kidding? Paid by the west? Are you going to ignore how Bashar ordered his people to be tortured in the worst of ways, a huge chunk of the population lived in poverty while Bashar lived in a palace, any dissent can get you thrown in his infamous torture chambers so infamous in fact the CIA asked if he can torture their prisoners, mismanagement of economy, and there is alot more but I've said this too many times.

By this logic the 1991 uprisings in Iraq were paid by America to overthrow Saddam, it wasn't a struggle for freedom from a tyrant that treated Iraqi lives like play things

47 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Because while Syria-Israel is a conspiracy theory, the Saudi-Israel alliance is a fact.

No Arab country really cares for the Palestinians and hence are not threatened by "evil" Israel.

 

Syria-Israel is a fact but a well hidden one. As it said in the BESA article if you actually read it, Assad regime and Israel can under no circumstance have open relations as it would delegitimatize the regime but they can indirectly work together for common interests.

Agree no Arab country cares for the Palestinians which includes the Syrian Assad regime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

No offense but are you kidding? Paid by the west? Are you going to ignore how Bashar ordered his people to be tortured in the worst of ways, a huge chunk of the population lived in poverty while Bashar lived in a palace, any dissent can get you thrown in his infamous torture chambers so infamous in fact the CIA asked if he can torture their prisoners, mismanagement of economy, and there is alot more but I've said this too many times.

Saudi - a country of kings and paupers.

Pakistan - ruling elite minority, low-income majority.

And so on.

Torture - the way of all dictators including most ME rulers. Curiously, you make no mention of Bahrain and their assault on shias.

6 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

By this logic the 1991 uprisings in Iraq were paid by America to overthrow Saddam, it wasn't a struggle for freedom from a tyrant that treated Iraqi lives like play things

US did instigate then and then backed out resulting in the deaths of thousands.

14 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Syria-Israel is a fact but a well hidden one. As it said in the BESA article if you actually read it, Assad regime and Israel can under no circumstance have open relations as it would delegitimatize the regime but they can indirectly work together for common interests.

Agree no Arab country cares for the Palestinians which includes the Syrian Assad regime.

BESA is an Israeli intelligence propaganda tool aimed at the naive individuals around the world.

I would almost believe your conspiracy theory of it was not for the fact that Israel attacked Syrian forces multiple times when they were advancing towards ISIS bases and Israel treating injured ISIS mercs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 8/3/2018 at 11:16 PM, Forgottenthinker said:

Good job disproving the video, you sure showed the actual Syrians that helped make it. By calling me a agent and not addressing any points in the video.

Be honest.

Do you believe the content of the video? Just be honest for a minute.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
48 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Torture - the way of all dictators including most ME rulers. Curiously, you make no mention of Bahrain and their assault on shias.

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

We all know the gulf states are evil why do we need to mention them? I made this topic because everyone here thinks Assad is a anti-Zionist leader when I'm proving that false and how he's just as bad as them. Also just for the heads up, when I was younger and much more religious I made entire blog articles siding with the revolutionaries in Bahrain and how they can succeed overthrowing that disgusting monarch. As Nimr Al-Nimr said, condemn both the Sunni monarchs in the gulf and Shia Assad rule in Syria as both are oppressors.

52 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

US did instigate then and then backed out resulting in the deaths of thousands.

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Same in Syria, that's why countries should be left alone to figure things out.

53 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

BESA is an Israeli intelligence propaganda tool aimed at the naive individuals around the world.

Your right, BESA is a Israeli website dedicated to researching political methods for Mossad and the Israeli government. That's why the article is important, an Israeli professor is telling the Israeli government its better for Assad to rule Syria because he has more benefits than threats to Zionism.

55 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

 I would almost believe your conspiracy theory of it was not for the fact that Israel attacked Syrian forces multiple times when they were advancing towards ISIS bases and Israel treating injured ISIS mercs.

I told you if they wanted him gone he'd be gone in less than a day. Saddam shot multiple Scud missiles into Israel after the Iran-Iraq war but everyone knew it was just a act to make himself look anti-Zionist, CIA loved Saddam until he went rogue and invaded Kuwait. This is the same an act to make the Assad regime look anti-Zionist. Assad always stayed in his lane, he's smarter than Saddam ever was or would ever be.

The only reason why they haven't attacked Iran is because Iran is stronger than Syria so it might retaliate. Syria even before the war wasn't even that strong enough to take on Israel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

Do you believe the content of the video? Just be honest for a minute.

Yes, that's why I made this forum. Sure the video doesn't give much context but the creator of it encourages you to go research. Also you are denying that Assad tortured for the CIA? A fact everyone here accepts? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

We all know the gulf states are evil why do we need to mention them? I made this topic because everyone here thinks Assad is a anti-Zionist leader when I'm proving that false and how he's just as bad as them. Also just for the heads up, when I was younger and much more religious I made entire blog articles siding with the revolutionaries in Bahrain and how they can succeed overthrowing that disgusting monarch. As Nimr Al-Nimr said, condemn both the Sunni monarchs in the gulf and Shia Assad rule in Syria as both are oppressors.

No one thinks anything of Assad other than he is best for Syria at the moment.

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

 Also just for the heads up, when I was younger and much more religious I made entire blog articles siding with the revolutionaries in Bahrain and how they can succeed overthrowing that disgusting monarch. As Nimr Al-Nimr said, condemn both the Sunni monarchs in the gulf and Shia Assad rule in Syria as both are oppressors.

Thanks for the heads-up. Sounds very similar to Tawheed313 who then changed his alias to IntellectualResistance. Surely you are not him.

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Same in Syria, that's why countries should be left alone to figure things out.

Had Syria been left alone, the civil war would have been over in the first year. Instead ISIS was created to defeat Assad and thousands were killed and millions lost everything.

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Your right, BESA is a Israeli website dedicated to researching political methods for Mossad and the Israeli government. That's why the article is important, an Israeli professor is telling the Israeli government its better for Assad to rule Syria because he has more benefits than threats to Zionism.

Wait a minute. You believe them because they are a propaganda machine :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:. I suppose you would have believed Muawiya and his lies about Imam Ali (as) because why would Muawiya lie???

1 hour ago, Forgottenthinker said:

I told you if they wanted him gone he'd be gone in less than a day. Saddam shot multiple Scud missiles into Israel after the Iran-Iraq war but everyone knew it was just a act to make himself look anti-Zionist, CIA loved Saddam until he went rogue and invaded Kuwait. This is the same an act to make the Assad regime look anti-Zionist. Assad always stayed in his lane, he's smarter than Saddam ever was or would ever be.

The only reason why they haven't attacked Iran is because Iran is stronger than Syria so it might retaliate. Syria even before the war wasn't even that strong enough to take on Israel.

Okay, you convinced me especially because you said that if Israel wanted, Assad would be gone in less than a day. Using the exact logic and argument, would you agree that Syed Nasrallah is also an Israeli ally and Hezbollah is pro-Zionism because if Israel wanted, Hezbollah and Syed Nasrallah would be gone in a day? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
46 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Okay, you convinced me especially because you said that if Israel wanted, Assad would be gone in less than a day. Using the exact logic and argument, would you agree that Syed Nasrallah is also an Israeli ally and Hezbollah is pro-Zionism because if Israel wanted, Hezbollah and Syed Nasrallah would be gone in a day? 

 

Syria is a legitimate government that has worked with Israel and the west in the past. America liked Assad so much John Kerry visited him in Damascus a few times to try and pull the regime away from this alliance.  https://www.weeklystandard.com/daniel-halper/kerry-a-frequent-visitor-with-syrian-dictator-bashar-al-assad

Hezbollah is a militia that hides to avoid conflict as Israel sees them as its worse enemy. That's why Israel has recently told Assad that he can stay as long as he kicks Iran and Hezbollah off its borders. https://www.yahoo.com/news/netanyahu-putin-remove-iran-syria-assad-safe-israel-191200465.html

Besides I support peace between the Palestinians and Israelis. So I don't really support the Hezbollah cause or anti Israel stance from Iran. Also respect for Hezbollah was lost when Nasrallah decided to keep a dictator in power rather than help the Syrian people overthrow him, just to keep his precious weapon line flowing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

 

Syria is a legitimate government that has worked with Israel and the west in the past. America liked Assad so much John Kerry visited him in Damascus a few times to try and pull the regime away from this alliance.  https://www.weeklystandard.com/daniel-halper/kerry-a-frequent-visitor-with-syrian-dictator-bashar-al-assad

Hezbollah is a militia that hides to avoid conflict as Israel sees them as its worse enemy. That's why Israel has recently told Assad that he can stay as long as he kicks Iran and Hezbollah off its borders. https://www.yahoo.com/news/netanyahu-putin-remove-iran-syria-assad-safe-israel-191200465.html

Besides I support peace between the Palestinians and Israelis. So I don't really support the Hezbollah cause or anti Israel stance from Iran. Also respect for Hezbollah was lost when Nasrallah decided to keep a dictator in power rather than help the Syrian people overthrow him, just to keep his precious weapon line flowing.

Loving our riveting conversations. Shows exactly who you are.

So far your theory is that Assad is an Israeli ally. He does things to benefit Israel. Fighting ISIS makes Assad look good to his people. But his fake anti-Zionist agenda makes him look good to the Arab nations...that are very friendly with Assad to begin with. Wouldn't that mean that Assad seeming anti-zionist would offend the Arab nations because they are friends with Israel?

Now even tough Assad is an Israeli ally, he is also allies with Hezbollah and Iran who are enemies of Israel. Kerry tried to break Assad away from Iran and Hezbollah but couldn't do it. Nasrallah is bad because he supported Assad. If Israel wanted, they would remove Assad in less than a day meaning Israel supports Assad as well. So in reality Hezbollah, Iran and Israel all support Syria

You are a little baby with a keyboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Israel has never had any issues with Assad, their issue was his alliance with Iran/Hezbollah. Assad will gladly turn on Iran and Hezbollah if Israel offers him a lucrative deal where they will stop attacking his soldiers/bases etc. and in exchange he will keep Iran out. Assad after all has done absolutely zilch against Israel, they've been humiliating him time and time again, but he can't muster a response, because he knows the moment he does that, Israel will go all out and destroy every bit of Syrian military infrastructure and Syria has no military capability to stop that. Once this deal is done, we will see how people respond to this alleged anti-Zionist hero. In fact, here; https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-israel-has-no-problem-with-assad-agreements-must-be-upheld-1.6268158. Assad only cares about his own power, and he will gladly throw anyone under the bus to ensure this. 

I think the true colors of Russia and Assad are coming out, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Assad takes steps to evict Hezb Allah and the other groups who came to his support because of foreign interests, Allah knows best and May Allah protect the sincere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...