AmirAlmuminin Lover

I got the job

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaykum

This morning I got good news. I got the job in a big company. I've been jobless for two months and half, and I've been spending all this time programming, learning, and applying for the jobs in the library. I'm so happy. Inshaallah it goes well

5 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alaykum

This morning I got good news. I got the job in a big company. I've been jobless for two months and half, and I've been spending all this time programming, learning, and applying for the jobs in the library. I'm so happy. Inshaallah it goes well

Congrats! What is it that you will be doing?

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

:shifty: "l hope that 'big company' ain't the NSA."

A Muslim working for the NSA would be unheard of, you need like a ton of security clearances, which you'd never get. Even if you did end up getting them, not sure why someone would work there.

5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

A gov't job is a cushy job with benefits and job security.

I'm well aware, I will be starting work with a govt. contractor soon, but not sure I'd work for the NSA, or the CIA or any organisation like that. The security and benefits but the morality aspect can't be ignored at least from my own perspective.

Edited by Mohamed1993

56 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alaykum

Alhumdulillah.

Remember to take out sadaqa brother.

2 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Congratulations! We know you worked hard for this and everyone made a lot of duas for you. 

5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alaykum

May Allah fill your life with beautiful phases :) Enjoy the new phase of your life and marry soon :D

2 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

What do you mean by floating

Being stable, by that I mean your not in a crisis situation nor your far way from crisis situation your in the middle. Just get yourself in a floating (stable) position the move forward. Now you just got a job so now getting away from the crisis situation you were in and getting to the middle. Once your in the middle you have various options to head towards the good, healthy and spiritual life. I hope this journey will be easy and smooth with the will of god. 

22 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

It’s been 2 years no job. It’s actully pretty hard not easy at all. 

2 years??? What's your major?

I'm international student, and that's why I was jobless for 2 months and half. TBH, my technical skills in the field of software engineering was not as much as a computer science guy (I'm roboticist), so I was still studying after graduation. I rejected from so many companies.

I know it's very hard. I do dua for you. I was studying and reciting Zyarat Ashoura and Dua Tawassul everyday. I also used to recite Zyarat Al-Yasin and tell Imam Mahdi that I'm jobless do something for me.