Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mhdabbasindia

Shia in Italy, Netherlands and Philippines

ASA

My upcoming trip is to Italy, Netherland and Philipiness.

I am visiting above countries first time so does any body know about shia mosque at this places and nobody here from this countries?

Can you please send me a email at [edit] if you are from this countries.

[Mod Note: Please do not post personal information that can be used to identify you or someone else. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers.]

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note. Your email address was removed.

On 8/12/2018 at 2:17 PM, DarConall said:

Shi'a from the Netherlands here. 

Can you please send me msg in my whatsapp [edit]

[Mod Note: Please do not post personal information that can be used to identify you or someone else. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers.]

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note. Your WhatsApp # was removed.

@Mhdabbasindia Please do not post your personal information at ShiaChat. Continue to participate and when you become an Advanced member with 25 posts you can send a private message (PM). 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA):

https://en.abna24.com/news//Ahlul Bayt-news-agency-abna_983094.html

October 16, 2019 - 6:16 PM News Code : 983094 Source : IQNALink: 

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA):

A series of Quranic sessions on the interpretation of Surah Al-Rahman will be organized by the Dar-ol-Qur'an Center of Al-Kawthar Cultural Institute in The Hague, the Netherlands.

A series of Quranic sessions on the interpretation of Surah Al-Rahman will be organized by the Dar-ol-Qur'an Center of Al-Kawthar Cultural Institute in The Hague, the Netherlands.

According to Qaaf news agency, Seyyed Jalal al-Mousawi will be the speaker in the sessions.

The institute will host the weekly Quranic program every Friday from 7:15 p.m. local time, starting this week.

The Dar-ol-Qur'an Center of the institute was opened in 2014 aiming to disseminate the Quranic culture in the European society and promote Quranic skills of the Muslim youth.

The Netherlands has one of the largest Muslim minority populations in the European Union, in percentage term.

Muslims are concentrated in large urban areas, particularly the four largest cities of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Ulrecht.

اقامه نماز ظهر و عصر با حضور دانش‌آموزان مدرسه اسلامی الکوثر در لاهه

اقامه نماز ظهر و عصر با حضور دانش‌آموزان مدرسه اسلامی الکوثر در لاهه

https://fa.abna24.com/news/عکس-و-گزارش-تصويري/اقامه-نماز-ظهر-و-عصر-با-حضور-دانش‌آموزان-مدرسه-اسلامی-الک_759383.html#

Edited by Ashvazdanghe