Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Waseem162

Saudi has blocked the only remaining view to Al Baqi

Rate this topic

Saudi Arabia decided ahead of the Hajj pilgrimage to completely prevent access to Al Baqee Cemetery. Al Baqee Cemetery is the last resting place of some of Islam ... and humanity's most prominent personalities.

Millions of pilgrims are now being denied the right to pay their respect and offer prayers to the progeny and family of the Prophet Muhammad.

If not all Muslims share in our love and respect of AhlulBayt I defy anyone to justify their persecution even in death. What possible harm could there ever be in honouring those, who best of all, represent the best of us?

Saudi Arabia is infringing on Muslims' religious rights - worse still under the custodianship of Al Saud Mecca and Medina have been disfigured, pillaged and defiled.

38204185_679325872433536_2677337554100944896_n.jpg

8 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Saudi Arabia is infringing on Muslims' religious rights - worse still under the custodianship of Al Saud Mecca and Medina have been disfigured, pillaged and defiled.

every year they make Hajj less religious until it becomes just an ordinary gathering :angry::ranting:

Prophet (pbu): O Salman! At end time, the Riches would seek Hajj for fun and pleasure, the middle class for business, and the poor for the parade .

Bihar Al'Anwar V6 p 305

http://entezar.ahlolbait.com/content/حج-در-آخرالزمان

Ya Allah are you serious?

Stupid messed up people

I remember last time when I went to Hajj, they didn't even let us stand outside the gate of the baqee cemetery and like we weren't even standing near it we were pretty far from it, and they kept forcing us to leave

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Prophet (pbu): O Salman! At end time, the Riches would seek Hajj for fun and pleasure, the middle class for business, and the poor for the parade .

Holy that's actually so true. It's already happening, I came across this affluent family who goes to Omrah all the time for example, saying how amazing it feels and how fun it was, taking snaps and photos nonstop while they are there, then not taking a single step closer to Allah upon returning home. My God it didn't click until I saw this.

In other Saudi News, at least these Jews masquerading as Muslims, have allowed Paris Hilton to open her store in Mecca. 

Their priorities are very clear.

My Allah bring his strongest curse on the those who harm the Ahlul Bayt and their faithful followers.

1 hour ago, Hasani Samnani said:

In other Saudi News, at least these Jews masquerading as Muslims, have allowed Paris Hilton to open her store in Mecca. 

My Allah bring his strongest curse on the those who harm the Ahlul Bayt and their faithful followers.

They are Malaoons.

2 hours ago, Hasani Samnani said:

l had to look this up. A CNN article dated November 2012.

:ranting:  :censored:

5 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Yes all the articles related to this news is from 2012.

Salam, l am guessing you took this incorrectly. l Iooked-up P.Hilton + Mecca and the article dated then -2012- says she opened a store there.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Salam, l am guessing you took this incorrectly. l Iooked-up P.Hilton + Mecca and the article dated then -2012- says she opened a store there.

Alaikum asslm. Yes I took it correctly. I wanted to say it happened 6 years back and we are getting to know about it today.