Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Assad family is zionist

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam Alykum everyone, I'd like to officially put the idea of Assad's Syria being an anti-zionist power to a close, try to read these articles.

1. The article below is really well written and I stress and say you can ignore the other articles if you want just please read the one below at least.

https://besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/the-alawites-and-israel/

2. This letter in which Bashar's grandfather states straight up that Alawites aren't muslim and praises Israel

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7cjhhh/a_letter_from_ali_sulayman_alassad_to_french/

3. This is recent and in this Israeli newspaper the Israelis state how they want Bashar to remain in power

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-syria-s-assad-has-become-israel-s-ally-1.6240499

Like I said ignore 2 and 3 if you want but please read the 1st at least its the central article to proving my point

Salam

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

And why are you interested in putting out this idea on Shiachat?

Many people here think the Assad regime in Syria is an anti-zionist entity and (I'll assume you read the first article at least) this is wrong completely.

5 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

What do you hope to achieve by doing this?

To seperate the wrong doers from the righteous ones and prove to everyone on this site that the mass murder Assad works for his so called enemy (zionism).

Are you new here? Because alot of people here defend Assad. But now they'll have nothing to say.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I read effectively that grandfather of Assad was indeed in confrontation with sunnis. Also personaly I have difficulties to consider Alawites as Shia. I remember that an Alawite said to me that wearing hijab was considered as an "extremist act" for Alawites. BUT i think honnestly Assad is far to be a "zionist". Also even if he did many wrong things most Syrians support him and we don't have better option for Syria than him nowadays. 

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Many people here think the Assad regime in Syria is an anti-zionist entity and (I'll assume you read the first article at least) this is wrong completely.

To seperate the wrong doers from the righteous ones and prove to everyone on this site that the mass murder Assad works for his so called enemy (zionism).

Are you new here? Because alot of people here defend Assad. But now they'll have nothing to say.

People or spam bots?

I don't have enough knowledge to decide whether Assad is good or bad. I'll let God decide on that matter.

Assad works with the Zionist? I don't have much political knowledge, but even then I realise that this notion seems completely illogical. 

The U.s. and Israel are allies. Is it logical for Assad to be against the U.S. but friends with Israel? 

As one of our imams hadith clarifies: 

Your friends friend is your friend and your friends enemy is your enemy.

What's your true motivation?

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Your profile says you're an "agnostic shia". Is it logical that an agnostic shia is the one who's able to recognise the truth and seperate the righteous ones from the wrong doers? 

• Veteran Member

Wa Alikum Assalam FT

What is an Agnostic Shia?  I don't get it.

Making a claim that Assad is zionist is pretty far fetched, don't you think?

@Forgottenthinker

Please do tell us what is the Besa Center.  You want us to ignore all the other articles, but this one is legitimate? *facepalm*

Straight up tell us truly why you are against Assad. tfdal.  You will find some shias who consider Assad a dhalum but agree to have him run the country because unfortunately there is no alternative currently.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

Your profile says you're an "agnostic shia". Is it logical that an agnostic shia is the one who's able to recognise the truth and seperate the righteous ones from the wrong doers? 

Dont bother, this guy lives in his own world.

5 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

I'm 90% certain Forgottenthinker is a spam bot working to aid the U.S. by undermining their enemy (Assad).

Me I just think he is totally ignorant. 

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Laayla said:

What is an Agnostic Shia?  I don't get it.

His profile says he's an "agnostic shia" probably because one of his missions on this site is to normalize for shias to question their faith and thus weaken the Shia community. 

• Veteran Member

@Carlzone

Sister, they can plan and divide all they want, but Allah is the best of planners.

I always make du32s for my children to keep away the wlad al haram from them just like the the sky is separated from the ground.

Allah khayr al hafedtheen.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

His profile says he's an "agnostic shia" probably because one of his missions on this site is to normalize for shias to question their faith and thus weaken the Shia community. 

Yeah this is something all Muslims should be aware of now. The enemy is very clever. They will probably begin using A.I for this purpose. 

But Allah's plan always prevails. 

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, YAli said:

Yeah this is something all Muslims should be aware of now. The enemy is very clever. They will probably begin using A.I for this purpose. 

But Allah's plan always prevails. 

Indeed.

Quran, Surat al-anfal, 8:30:

"But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners"

Edited by Carlzone
  • Advanced Member

Lol Assad's dad fought for US coalition against Iraq to liberate Kuwait. He was effectively fighting for the Zionist side to liberate an American client state.

He is an opportunist and he will sell out the same way his dad did in 1971 when he signed a ceasefire with Israel, even though Iraq wanted fighting to continue. Even Jordan, the British client state, fought Israel better than weak Syria.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Lol Assad's dad fought for US coalition against Iraq to liberate Kuwait. He was effectively fighting for the Zionist side to liberate an American client state.

He is an opportunist and he will sell out the same way his dad did in 1971 when he signed a ceasefire with Israel, even though Iraq wanted fighting to continue. Even Jordan, the British client state, fought Israel better than weak Syria.

And now?

Can we base our understanding of the present on the present?

I said he is an opportunist.

being opportunist is not negative here even every shia must opportunist in positive side of it like as Mukhtar

surprised if he does it again

No , he can choose every side  that he wants about Iraqis they can do it now but don't insult Iran for every thing.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member
28 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

I never said he is a Zionist, I said he is an opportunist. If the Syrian establishment sold out their principles before, don't be surprised if they do so again.

Cant comment on Hafez, but If Bashar was an opportunist, he would have been Americas dog and his rule would be guaranteed, along with the billions in aid he would receive from the US.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

No , he can choose every side  that he wants about Iraqis they can do it now but don't insult Iran for every thing.

Didn't even mention Iran.

43 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Cant comment on Hafez, but If Bashar was an opportunist, he would have been Americas dog and his rule would be guaranteed, along with the billions in aid he would receive from the US.

You'll see soon.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Carlzone said:

Wa aleykom alsalam 

And why are you interested in putting out this idea on Shiachat?

What do you hope to achieve by doing this?

What's your true motivation? 

some posters here on shiachat.. ones with adjectives to their names (usually the opposite),, are always against the resistance and think they are bad... its a cultural hate thing.. ironically yasser habib and allahyari are OK

Edited by abuhaydar

I know this user. He always tries to find a way to oppose Iran foreign policy.

In one post he was defending Israeli regime, now he says Asad family is Zionist. If Zionism is bad, why did you defend it before?

To all other users: Don't take this post serious. We all know the truth.

• Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Didn't even mention Iran.

1 hour ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Thank you

4 hours ago, Carlzone said:

I don't have enough knowledge to decide whether Assad is good or bad. I'll let God decide on that matter.

3 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Also that doesn't mean anything to be "agnostic Shia". You could be agnostic or Shia but not both at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

1 hour ago, shiasoldier786 said:

I'm pretty sure you all never even touched the first article even though thats all I needed you to read. Because an ISRAELI professor wrote that for the ISRAELI government yes.

Also Bashar's grandfather supported Zionism but what a coincidence his children became leaders of the new Syrian state.

Also the reason why Israel and its allies keep Assad in power is because as stated in the first article in which you all didn't read, a democratic Syria ruled by its majority can be dangerous to Isreal.

This entire war was to simply weaken Syria so even if it became an democratic state, it wouldn't matter because its weakened beyond all repair so Israel did win this war.

Also thanks Sumerian I never mentioned Iran but they keep spamming their Iran card. They're desperate to save their mass butcher.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, abuhaydar said:

some posters here on shiachat.. ones with adjectives to their names (usually the opposite),, are always against the resistance and think they are bad... its a cultural hate thing.. ironically yasser habib and allahyari are OK

It's because they are spam bots trying to make it seem that it's normal for shias to think like them. And that there are many shias who think like them. Which is not the reality IRL.

They are preying on ignorant shias. 

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I know this user. He always tries to find a way to oppose Iran foreign policy.

In one post he was defending Israeli regime, now he says Asad family is Zionist. If Zionism is bad, why did you defend it before?

To all other users: Don't take this post serious. We all know the truth.

Good point, 

But if the regime just simply created good relations with Israel right at the start I could understand but as stated in the article you didn't even read, it shows its self as an enemy but in reality its not, so it has a secret agenda. 

Also I defend peace between the Palestinians and Isrealis while condemning the Isreali government, not like the Iranian government that says "death to Isreal" while knowing fully their greatest ally (Assad) is a zionist.

• Advanced Member

@Forgottenthinker

You know what, you couldn't refute any of our arguments. But I didnt expect you to to be able to either. It is clear what your objectives are on this site. Your propaganda is obvious for everyone here.

You are a spam bot. And such a poorly programmed one that you aren't even consistent in your positions taken. 

Thank you for giving us a very good advice in your username, because that is exactly what you should be: a forgotten thinker :D

• Advanced Member
Just now, Carlzone said:

You know what, you couldn't refute any of our arguments. But I didnt expect you to to be able to either. It is clear what your objectives are on this site. Your propaganda is obvious for everyone here.

What arguments you just keep calling me a bot. And you didnt even open up the articles I asked you to read. If you're just going to cry "bot" then leave.

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Forgottenthinker said:

BUT you're also not aganist me ;) 

If you want Iran's government to fall I am against you. I might disagree with them but I don't hate them nor am I their enemy, which seems to be your position.

Edited by Sumerian