Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Turab Haider

How many Marja are there in Pakistan??

Rate this topic

(Salam)

I want to ask that there is any other marja e taqleed in Pakistan??.I know about Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi,but some people say that there is also a second marja Mazhar Ali Sherazi.Is he a marja??.If he is then can someone please tell me that from which mujtahid he got ijaza and who are his teachers.

(w.salam)

1 hour ago, Turab Haider said:

I want to ask that there is any other marja e taqleed in Pakistan??

Salam. The only two Pakistani maraji that I know about are Muhammad Hussain Najafi and Bashir Hussain Najafi, both of whom were born in British India and were educated in Pakistan and Najaf, Iraq. However, Bashir Hussain Najafi lives in Iraq, not Pakistan.  If there are other maraji in Pakistan, I'm not sure. InShaAllah members will reply to you. 

8 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. The only two Pakistani maraji that I know about are Muhammad Hussain Najafi and Bashir Hussain Najafi, both of whom were born in British India and were educated in Pakistan and Najaf, Iraq. However, Bashir Hussain Najafi lives in Iraq, not Pakistan.  If there are other maraji in Pakistan, I'm not sure. InShaAllah members will reply to you. 

Jazakallah