Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

THIS IS IRAQ

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

What is beyond my intellectual capacity is to understand how there seems to be consensus in Iraq and in the world for that matter, that America ruined Iraq, historically talking as well and yet they do not throw them the hell out of their country...

This is a picture taken 2 days ago of paul e funk ii of the US army chilling in Haditha Iraq, making new plans to "help" the people there...

21687200_2.jpg

They should really execute these murders on sight but instead they sit down and drink tea with them, so how is the future going to change?

Edited by IbnSina
  • Advanced Member
40 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

What is beyond my intellectual capacity is to understand how there seems to be consensus in Iraq and in the world for that matter, that America ruined Iraq, 

there can be a consensus all over the world but u know what scary..? this belief is not in usa. actually americans believe they saved iraq. and if u disagree with them,  they will aggressively attack u and call u "anti-american". they just dont tolerate any1 saying that. i've heard this from many europeans also.

Edited by Livia
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Livia said:

there can be a consensus in the world's countries but u know what scary..? this belief is not in usa. actually americans believe they saved iraq. and if u disagree with them,  they will aggressively attack u and call u "anti-american". they just dont tolerate any1 saying that. i've heard this from many europeans also.

That reminds me of that time that one hijabi girl questioned the interviewer regarding the american "good guy" image and she was told that she didnt sound american.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

That reminds me of that time that one hijabi girl questioned the interviewer regarding the american "good guy" image and she was told that she didnt sound american.

lol its comedy...i never saw this b4. but i find it very peculiar y a fashion blogger is being asked question like that..she not in politics so its irrelevant her answer. 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Livia said:

lol its comedy...i never saw this b4. but i find it very peculiar y a fashion blogger is being asked question like that..she not in politics so its irrelevant her answer. 

She was never invited for the sake of her fashion bloggs to begin with, she was just invited to, as an Iranian muslim wearing hijab, denounce Irans Islamic government on air.

They will never be happy with us until we like what they like and say what they say. This is what Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى has told us.

I hope the people of Iraq will throw out the american invaders once and for all and if they refuse to leave, then cause them pain like how they have caused them pain. If it was my personal choice I would have killed them before asking them to leave since they did not ask me before they came and killed us.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, IbnSina said:

What is beyond my intellectual capacity is to understand how there seems to be consensus in Iraq and in the world for that matter, that America ruined Iraq, historically talking as well and yet they do not throw them the hell out of their country...

This is a picture taken 2 days ago of paul e funk ii of the US army chilling in Haditha Iraq, making new plans to "help" the people there...

21687200_2.jpg

They should really execute these murders on sight but instead they sit down and drink tea with them, so how is the future going to change?

I'll let Prof Norman Finkelstein respond about types of people.  :40