In the Name of God بسم الله

Is he gambling?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Asalaam Alaykum,

I have a question regarding gambling. One of my friend is using the investment app called Plus500. Basically this app is online marketing. You could pay them money and invest in oil, bitcoin, money, zilver, gold etc. 

Does anyone have any familiarity with this app? Is this considered gambling? I am very worried about my friend and like to help her out.

Thank you,

Sara

Just now, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

TBH, I don't know about that app. Is it investing or betting

It’s about investing, my dad’s friend also invests in these kinds stuff. You basically buy and sell so your basically investing, it depends if the prices are low or high so u can buy and then sell to make a prophet. 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Saraharvey said:

Asalaam Alaykum,

I have a question regarding gambling. One of my friend is using the investment app called Plus500. Basically this app is online marketing. You could pay them money and invest in oil, bitcoin, money, zilver, gold etc. 

Does anyone have any familiarity with this app? Is this considered gambling? I am very worried about my friend and like to help her out.

Thank you,

Sara

Rather than having an opinion, I request you to take Fatwa from offical website of scholars. Following are the links mighht help you.

1.  https://www.sistani.org/english/send-question/

2. http://www.leader.ir/en/istifta