Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

#37 The Future of Pakistan Poll

Rate this topic


Polls #37  

27 members have voted

  1. 1. How do you feel about the future of Pakistan?

    • Optimistic
      21
    • Pessimistic
      6


Recommended Posts

  • Veteran Member

Imran Khan is in the lead but he doesn't have enough seats required. He will need to make a coalition with another party. Muslim league may be able to for government if they make coalition with PPP. I am not sure, other Pakistanis can explain better. 

To answer the poll, I was very excited about Obama but I was disappointed. That's why I don't want to get my hopes up. I am pessimistic. 

Edited by rkazmi33
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators

The votes are being counted in Pakistan. No matter who the new Prime Minister is, how do you feel about Pakistan's future? Vote here now! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

It has been a fair show so far and it is the people who are ready for a change, they took the initial steps to the polling station and cast their vote.

IK will stick to his policies except if secret documents and or information reveal that it would be detrimental. 

For once the 4 arms of the government will work together.

And death is from Him, so no worries. You just do your utmost and best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

We should realize "New Pakistan" will fail unless we get "New Pakistani" mentality.

Pakistan has never been the problem. We, as Pakistanis, are the problem. 

We won't help IK change Pakistan and then complain he was useless in about a year.

If he is able to do what he promised in his speech, he may end up getting killed. His coming to power is very reminiscent of Imam Ali (as) coming to power after years of corruption and nepotism (I am not comparing IK to Imam Ali (as) - just the situation).

He may end up making too many enemies...

First of all i am so proud to have him as our Prime Minister. He is no ordinary Prime Minister, he is like the father of the nation, he will be remembered and honoured like like Jinnah is. 

Secondly, he is one of the most amazing leaders in the world right now i think. Previous PM Nawaz would walk into any room and meet any leader of other nations in the world, and he was useless. He had no importance. He could barely speak English, or think critically, deeply, and articulate those thoughts. Whereas Imran Khan, what a legend, i think he could shut any leader up who tries to push him down, Trump, Modi, anyone. 

Lastly, i will make Dua that Allah protects him and enables him to do what he wishes, and that WE the Pakistani people help him by changing our mentality. InshaAllah it will happen. This is the chance for a nation to rise and become great. As IK said, UNITE UNITE UNITE!! All of you! Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch, Sindhi, Afghan, all.. sunni, shia, christian, all unite and BUILD Pakistan! Allah bless him with a long life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 7/25/2018 at 8:13 PM, wolverine said:

How are you feeling? Everyone vote. Open to Pakistanis and non-Pakistanis. :)

Optimistic! I feel good. InShaAllah great changes will come to the people of Pakistan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

The good thing about Imran Khan is that he cares about Pakistan, unlike other puppets. Imran Khan is genuinely a fighter, and the mentality he had during the World Cup is definitely going to transform our nation. IK has been fighting for over twenty years, and why would anyone be willing to separate from their children? To the point where he denied to live a comfortable life in the UK. This is what I call determination! IK has worked his way up! He never got this position overnight. There is a clear difference between someone who works hard to land himself a position and someone who is gifted a position. 

Imran Khan is also the type who won't be against a country just because others say so. If the US tells Imran Khan to not buy oil from Iran, he won't listen to them, because Iran and US war has nothing to do with Pakistan. This is what a smart leader would do.

Change isn't coming, it has already come. Just look at how any people admire Imran Khan. Pakistanis have differentiate between truth and falsehood, oppression and justice. The whole nation is sick and tired of crooks. We all see a leader who has the vision to transform our nation. It will take years of hard work, but we have to back Imran Khan. We all should be grateful to Allah that we have him as our PM after over 20 years of having shameless politicians who were crooks, landlords, oppressive, greedy and cruel.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

The E-Toxic waste trade killing Pakistan's poorest

Pakistan's city with no water |Unreported  world

Julian Assange intreview with Imran khan

Pakistan’s Imran Khan ‘desires stronger ties with Iran’

July 27, 2018

Khan, in a speech that was broadcast via video link, said he wants better ties with neighboring Iran. He also said Pakistan will play its role in resolution of crises in the Middle East, IRNA reported on Thursday.

According to unofficial results, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) is leading on 118 National Assembly seats and is likely to form next government in the country.

MH/PA

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 7/29/2018 at 1:18 AM, Zulfiqar1472 said:

Those who are pessimistic are not wrong as well as the deep state will never let IK to do his job and any way he has accumulated some influential corrupts in the society called electables. Now they are in power.

Always hope for the best. 

I support IK. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
On 8/1/2018 at 10:25 AM, Ron_Burgundy said:

Always hope for the best. 

I support IK. 

Imran Khan  seems like a positive person. I think he can get things done for the people of Pakistan. I pray for this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Allama  Shahensha  Naqvi ties Imam Zamin to Imran Khan

https://youtu.be/-Q1LOmrFFck

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

After Imran Khan getting elected, my favorite drama 'zan mureed' has been banned. It was my favorite drama. It dealt with women's rights and it was so realistic, practical and so so good. What does this say about Imran Khan's view about women rights? If Imran Khan's government cannot tolerate a drama when that drama was not even popular, what else are they going to do to damage women rights? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
  • Advanced Member
On 7/26/2018 at 11:08 PM, ShiaMan14 said:

We should realize "New Pakistan" will fail unless we get "New Pakistani" mentality.

Pakistan has never been the problem. We, as Pakistanis, are the problem. 

We won't help IK change Pakistan and then complain he was useless in about a year.

If he is able to do what he promised in his speech, he may end up getting killed. His coming to power is very reminiscent of Imam Ali (as) coming to power after years of corruption and nepotism (I am not comparing IK to Imam Ali (as) - just the situation).

He may end up making too many enemies...

Please...don’t compare this man to my Mawla in any fashion and in any comparable way. Imran is just a man with self interests and is not a beacon of self sacrificing light.  Im not hopeful

k thx

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
On 7/29/2018 at 3:35 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

The E-Toxic waste trade killing Pakistan's poorest

Pakistan's city with no water |Unreported  world

Julian Assange intreview with Imran khan

Pakistan’s Imran Khan ‘desires stronger ties with Iran’

July 27, 2018

Khan, in a speech that was broadcast via video link, said he wants better ties with neighboring Iran. He also said Pakistan will play its role in resolution of crises in the Middle East, IRNA reported on Thursday.

According to unofficial results, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) is leading on 118 National Assembly seats and is likely to form next government in the country.

MH/PA

LOlllll he went with a big smile on his face to the accursed Sauds and went with them into the Kaaba...and has betrayed the Shias who supported him

another problematic man :dry:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Ralvi said:

LOlllll he went with a big smile on his face to the accursed Sauds and went with them into the Kaaba...and has betrayed the Shias who supported him

If you read the biographies of our Imams (as) you will see that they kept social relations with the rulers. Imam Reza (as) worked under Mamun.

No harm in meeting people with Akhlaq as long as you stick to your own ideologies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, starlight said:

If you read the biographies of our Imams (as) you will see that they kept social relations with the rulers. Imam Reza (as) worked under Mamun.

No harm in meeting people with Akhlaq as long as you stick to your own ideologies.

Yes of course bjy Iam saying he has betrayed those who supported him and whom he made promises to. The Imams were of high status and taught the communities before acting as Caliphs, he isn’t mirroring them at all. However this man has just been elected and the first priority is to make friendly contact with the Saudis, nothing else is important? How about representating your citizens and voice your distrust and unsatisfaction of Saudia Arabia represents? It just seems very conflict of interest for Pakistan whilst also being something for personal gains and self interest. It’s questionable behavior. Pakistan cannot be second fiddle to the saudies and the Wahabis, but this guy is acting for his own personal gain

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

he has betrayed those who supported him and whom he made promises to.

Lots of Sunnis and wahabbis supported him too. He has to look out for everyone's interest. 

Did he make any specific promises to Shias? I  followed the campaign quite closely and I can't remember any. Please remind me.

10 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

However this man has just been elected and the first priority is to make friendly contact with the Saudis, nothing else is important?

He made foreign visits to China and Malaysia too.

Give him some time. He can't be worse off than Shareef and Zardari.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, starlight said:

Lots of Sunnis and wahabbis supported him too. He has to look out for everyone's interest. 

Did he make any specific promises to Shias? I  followed the campaign quite closely and I can't remember any. Please remind me.

He made foreign visits to China and Malaysia too.

Give him some time. He can't be worse off than Shareef and Zardari.

Iam saying he is no different than the rest. He is like any other man in power, who makes promises to get in and once they’re in, their true colors start slowly showing. He replaced many important positions with his own people irrespective of them being fit for it. He made sure is posse got what they wanted which is a first sign for questionable interests and behaviors. Patterns exist for a reason-

and there is a pretty popular video of a man who is in the government sector voicing the betrayal and all the things going wrong. Especially for the Shias that voted for him. I don’t know where it is. If I find it I’ll link it 

local businesses are suffering, the lower class is suffering becuse of decisions he has made and his people are out there fattening their own pockets

pakistan has a huge problems with wahabis and their terrorists behavior, he so far has done nothing and actually made any border control or security control even more lax, for more terrorists to come in.

you have to stand by the good and wahabis is dangerous for all sects, their terrorism has destroyed Pakistan. If you don’t strike out the source then all hell breaks loose

and from what I fear it’s not going to get better

these are my opinions, you don’t have to agree becuase he’s no different. Some people are even comparing him to trump

Edited by Ralvi
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Please...don’t compare this man to my Mawla in any fashion and in any comparable way. Imran is just a man with self interests and is not a beacon of self sacrificing light.  Im not hopeful

k thx

Salaam,

I am not comparing Imran Khan to Maula Ali (as). I was comparing the situation...that's all.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
43 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Salaam,

I am not comparing Imran Khan to Maula Ali (as). I was comparing the situation...that's all.

 

Ok, Iam just passionate, nothing personal! 

Although I disagree that the situations are similar or comparable

Therefore my response, but that’s my opinion so it really doesn’t matter 

Edited by Ralvi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...