Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Women are sexually frustrated too

Rate this topic


aaaaaa

Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
Just now, andres said:

 Swedish law has authority over Sharia in Sweden. Qa'im wrote: "There is a serious Muslim marriage crisis in the West which can destroi our diaspora". If he is talking about not being able to live by Sharia law, this diaspira destruction is unavoidable.

No, not for real shias. Real shias follow sharia no matter what local laws say.

If people followed the sharia the diaspora would not be destroyed. So that is actually an argument for holding on to the sharia even more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
5 minutes ago, andres said:

 Swedish law has authority over Sharia in Sweden. Qa'im wrote: "There is a serious Muslim marriage crisis in the West which can destroi our diaspora". If he is talking about not being able to live by Sharia law, this diaspira destruction is unavoidable.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, if Muslims can't get married, then we won't survive another generation. That has nothing to do with forced marriages. And I also disagree with your false equivalency of (1) forced marriages with (2) fathers who reject suitors, they're not even close to the same thing. Marriage is the coming together of two families, and ideally the families should get along with one another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Qa'im said:

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, if Muslims can't get married, then we won't survive another generation. That has nothing to do with forced marriages. And I also disagree with your false equivalency of (1) forced marriages with (2) fathers who reject suitors, they're not even close to the same thing. Marriage is the coming together of two families, and ideally the families should get along with one another.

We want our immigrants to integrate in our society, not form a paralel society where Muslims intermarry. We have freedom of religion, but the freedom is under Swedish law. Swedish law is not combinsble with Sharia. Immigrants that do not wish to assimilate can move back to where they came from.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, andres said:

We want our immigrants to integrate in our society, not form a paralel society where Muslims intermarry. We have freedom of religion, but the freedom is under Swedish law. Swedish law is not combinsble with Sharia. Immigrants that do not wish to assimilate can move back to where they came from.

 

Well that is your objective. Swedish law cannot stop muslims from practicing sharia on their own with no involvement of Swedish authorities. Muslims are free people and don't exist to make you happy.

It is not up to you to decide how people should live their lives or where to move. When Muslims become citizens they have the same rights as other people in Sweden. If you have a problem with that then I suggest that you move to another country. Perhaps you will learn a thing or two and broaden your perspectives. And maybe, you will find a way of accepting that not all people want to live a life like yours. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andres said:

We want our immigrants to integrate in our society, not form a paralel society where Muslims intermarry. We have freedom of religion, but the freedom is under Swedish law. Swedish law is not combinsble with Sharia. Immigrants that do not wish to assimilate can move back to where they came from.

 

You have no position to tell Muslims what to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
58 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

Well that is your objective. Swedish law cannot stop muslims from practicing sharia on their own with no involvement of Swedish authorities. Muslims are free people and don't exist to make you happy.

It is not up to you to decide how people should live their lives or where to move. When Muslims become citizens they have the same rights as other people in Sweden. If you have a problem with that then I suggest that you move to another country. Perhaps you will learn a thing or two and broaden your perspectives. And maybe, you will find a way of accepting that not all people want to live a life like yours. 

 

Swedish law does stop Muslims from fully practise sharia law. There are of course parts of Sharia law that does not break Swedish law, no problem if you practise them in Sweden.

Swedish Muslims who are citizen have the same rights as all other Swedes. Also the same duties, which includes obeying Swedish laws. Like most other citizen I have a problem with people who do not obey our laws, no matter their religion.  The great majority Muslims behave well and contribute positively to our country. They do not blindly follow Sharia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, andres said:

Swedish law does stop Muslims from fully practise sharia law. There are of course parts of Sharia law that does not break Swedish law, no problem if you practise them in Sweden.

Swedish Muslims who are citizen have the same rights as all other Swedes. Also the same duties, which includes obeying Swedish laws. Like most other citizen I have a problem with people who do not obey our laws, no matter their religion.  The great majority Muslims behave well and contribute positively to our country. They do not blindly follow Sharia.

Actually, the sharia following citizens are the best citizens in the Muslim community. 

Well the only thing I can think of that Swedish laws affect is not recognizing second-forth wives in polygamy. (Note that Swedish laws have no problems with married men cheating on their wives with multiple women. That is completely fine. Not punishable at all. But if the man wants to make the relationships halal and official and give the women their rights by providing for them etc. then that is a big problem. Hypocrisy at its finest.) That doesn't stop Muslims from practicing it, it just deprives women from official rights of inheritance etc. So Swedish laws actually make conditions worse for these women, while at the same time claiming that they want to help them. Hypocrisy. 

But real shias can get around that as well by dividing the money according to the sharia after the initial legal processes are over. If there's a will there's a way.

By the way, isn't the west always screaming FREEDOM and emphasizing the importance of freedom? Is freedom only freedom if we choose what you want us to choose? There seems to be no end to this hypocrisy.

Consenting adults can do whatever they want as long as everyone agrees to it and no one is hurt. No laws have been officially broken. And if someone claims that the laws have been broken then the burden of finding evidence lies on them. And good luck finding that evidence when no party involved will participate. Remember that one of the rights citizens have is the right to remain silent. 

Edited by Carlzone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
21 hours ago, aaaaaa said:

Thanks. 

Within the context of my post where women are trying their best but their fathers are restricting them, what do you think they should do? 

After the verse in the Holy Quran that says 'Obey your parents', there is another verse that start 'If they ask you to associate aught with Allah, don't obey them'. Most people believe this verse means that you should obey your parents unless they ask you to bow down before a statue. That is not what it means. 

As many prominent speakers have discussed, such as Br. Khalil Jaafer, 'Associating with Allah' or Shirk has many levels and many forms. It is not only bowing before a statue. 

From the Quran and authentic hadith, it is so highly recommended to get married that many call this the 'most mustahab of the mustahabat' although it is not wajib. 

The hadith are also clear that the criteria for choosing a spouse is Iman and Aklaq. That is crystal clear. I think 99% of brothers and sisters agree with the above points. We agree on marriage, in almost every aspect. 

Even if you talk to most parents who have daughters of marriageable age they will agree with the above points, except when it comes to their daughter(s). Then they take a completely different stance, a stance that is not Islamic and is based on culture and their cultural based sense of 'honor'. So when you throw Islam to the side (We all agree on what Islam says) and replace it with a cultural based sense of 'honor', you are associating with Allah(s.w.a), because Allah(s.w.a) tells you to do one thing (thru Quran and Hadith) and culture tells you to do something else and you follow culture and not Islam. So in this case, you not only have the right, but the duty to 'not obey them' as the Quran says. This is not disrespect to parents, it is obedience to Allah(s.w.a). 

This is a summary of what I have posted in the past. If brothers and sisters think this is too 'radical', it is not. I can give all ayat and hadith if requested. But when sisters choose culture, along with their parents choosing culture over Islam, they suffer the consequences, and the consequences are sometimes very severe. One of the consequences, amoung many, is the topic that the OP introduced, which is a very serious subject that is mostly ignored. It is very real, and I, for one, acknowledge that. The solution is simple, get married. Islam made marriage as easy as prayer and fasting, it is Muslims who made it hard or impossible. 

Most of the problems we have today are based on the cultural / transactional attitude of parents when it comes to marriage of their daughters and the daughters that 'obey' their parents in this when they should be disobeying them. Many muslim men marry non muslim (ahl al kitab) women because they get tired of dealing with this. I think I can speak for the brothers when I say that if they could find a muslim lady who they are even somewhat attracted to and her parents did not have this cultural / transactional mindset when it comes to marriage, they would never think about marrying a non muslim. Unfortunately, these types of parents who do not have this mentality are very rare, and getting more rare. I was very blessed by Allah(s.w.a) that my own father in law does not have this mentality, but I realize how rare my father in law is. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Administrators
6 hours ago, andres said:

We want our immigrants to integrate in our society, not form a paralel society where Muslims intermarry. We have freedom of religion, but the freedom is under Swedish law. Swedish law is not combinsble with Sharia. Immigrants that do not wish to assimilate can move back to where they came from.

There's no Swedish law that says that a father must approve of his daughter's marriage. If the daughter marries a man he does not like, then he cannot be forced to speak to him or be happy with him. That's just a fact of life.

And as a Christian I think you know that laws ≠ ethics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Qa'im said:

There's no Swedish law that says that a father must approve of his daughter's marriage. If the daughter marries a man he does not like, then he cannot be forced to speak to him or be happy with him. That's just a fact of life.

And as a Christian I think you know that laws ≠ ethics.

There is no swedish law that forbids a person to dislike someone. If you by "rejection" mean that the father has no right to stop the marriage if the daughter wishes to be "disobedient", there is no problem. I am certain many Sharia laws from a Swedish view seem sensible, not all however. Lashing someone for adultery on Swedish soil is not allowed. Marrying 4 wives is not possible either. But everybody has freedom to have many partners if they wish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 7/24/2018 at 2:33 PM, Sumerian said:

Salam Web md is not the right source i believe rather sells the medicines out of frustration of the people. I have discussed with some of my doctors friends and they asked me to consult a doctor rather get advice from webmd 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
On 7/26/2018 at 2:35 AM, Abu Hadi said:

After the verse in the Holy Quran that says 'Obey your parents', there is another verse that start 'If they ask you to associate aught with Allah, don't obey them'. Most people believe this verse means that you should obey your parents unless they ask you to bow down before a statue. That is not what it means. 

As many prominent speakers have discussed, such as Br. Khalil Jaafer, 'Associating with Allah' or Shirk has many levels and many forms. It is not only bowing before a statue. 

From the Quran and authentic hadith, it is so highly recommended to get married that many call this the 'most mustahab of the mustahabat' although it is not wajib. 

The hadith are also clear that the criteria for choosing a spouse is Iman and Aklaq. That is crystal clear. I think 99% of brothers and sisters agree with the above points. We agree on marriage, in almost every aspect. 

Even if you talk to most parents who have daughters of marriageable age they will agree with the above points, except when it comes to their daughter(s). Then they take a completely different stance, a stance that is not Islamic and is based on culture and their cultural based sense of 'honor'. So when you throw Islam to the side (We all agree on what Islam says) and replace it with a cultural based sense of 'honor', you are associating with Allah(s.w.a), because Allah(s.w.a) tells you to do one thing (thru Quran and Hadith) and culture tells you to do something else and you follow culture and not Islam. So in this case, you not only have the right, but the duty to 'not obey them' as the Quran says. This is not disrespect to parents, it is obedience to Allah(s.w.a). 

This is a summary of what I have posted in the past. If brothers and sisters think this is too 'radical', it is not. I can give all ayat and hadith if requested. But when sisters choose culture, along with their parents choosing culture over Islam, they suffer the consequences, and the consequences are sometimes very severe. One of the consequences, amoung many, is the topic that the OP introduced, which is a very serious subject that is mostly ignored. It is very real, and I, for one, acknowledge that. The solution is simple, get married. Islam made marriage as easy as prayer and fasting, it is Muslims who made it hard or impossible. 

Most of the problems we have today are based on the cultural / transactional attitude of parents when it comes to marriage of their daughters and the daughters that 'obey' their parents in this when they should be disobeying them. Many muslim men marry non muslim (ahl al kitab) women because they get tired of dealing with this. I think I can speak for the brothers when I say that if they could find a muslim lady who they are even somewhat attracted to and her parents did not have this cultural / transactional mindset when it comes to marriage, they would never think about marrying a non muslim. Unfortunately, these types of parents who do not have this mentality are very rare, and getting more rare. I was very blessed by Allah(s.w.a) that my own father in law does not have this mentality, but I realize how rare my father in law is. 

Asalaam alaykum brother Hadi. May I send you a private message? I have a very important question. I would be very happy if yoy could advice me. 

Thanks in advance,

Sara

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
On 7/26/2018 at 1:59 PM, andres said:

There is no swedish law that forbids a person to dislike someone. If you by "rejection" mean that the father has no right to stop the marriage if the daughter wishes to be "disobedient", there is no problem. I am certain many Sharia laws from a Swedish view seem sensible, not all however. Lashing someone for adultery on Swedish soil is not allowed. Marrying 4 wives is not possible either. But everybody has freedom to have many partners if they wish.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Do you have fear that sharia law will take over Sweden?  What are the muslims doing in your country, andres?

Do you have Muslim friends?  What will it take for you to have a meal with a Muslim?

The first way to combat fear is to understand, communicate, dialogue with what you are afraid of.

You have been on SC since 2012, what have you seen about the Muslims here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
51 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Do you have fear that sharia law will take over Sweden?  What are the muslims doing in your country, andres?

Do you have Muslim friends?  What will it take for you to have a meal with a Muslim?

The first way to combat fear is to understand, communicate, dialogue with what you are afraid of.

You have been on SC since 2012, what have you seen about the Muslims here?

Muslim come here in hope of a better life. Economically or/and for political freedom. Many escaping war. Of course there are some that wish Sharia, we are all diffetent, but most prefer Swedish law and democrasy. There are also Swedes that are anti-democrats. The Nazi party has a few hundred members. Nazism or Sharia will never come to power. 

Having meals with Muslims is no problem for me or the Muslims I know. There may be for some Muslims, but I think they are few. I have heard of Muslims that refuses to shake hand with the opposite sex, very impolite in Sweden, they are few thou.  

I cannot think of any subject I am afraid of discussing. I dont want to get hurt, so I would hesotate to discuss face to face with persons from ISIS. Normal Muslims alsp would, I guess.

 Muslims on ShiaChat are very conservative not questioning their leaders, opposite most Muslims that are rather secular.  Not only in Sweden, but also in Muslim countries. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, andres said:

Nazism or Sharia will never come to power. 

if they can't come to power then Sweden is not a Democratic country, it just pretends that is Democratic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

what is currently is worrying about women is HPV Vaccination that causes many struggles the groups that against it claim it is a tool from Zionist to Frustrate & unfertilized Iranian Women 

HPV vaccination syndrome. A questionnaire-based study.

Abstract

Isolated cases and small series have described the development of complex regional pain syndrome, postural orthostatic tachycardia, and fibromyalgia after human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination. These illnesses are difficult to diagnose and have overlapping clinical features. Small fiber neuropathy and dysautonomia may play a major role in the pathogenesis of these entities. We used the following validated questionnaires to appraise the chronic illness that might appear after HPV vaccination: The 2010 American College of Rheumatology Fibromyalgia Diagnostic Criteria, 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26354426

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

if they can't come to power then Sweden is not a Democratic country, it just pretends that is Democratic.

They can, if they recieve enough support from the voters. There is no sign they will. 100 votes give no influence. You need at least 4% of all votes in Sweden to enter parliament. Try google "democrasy".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, andres said:

You need at least 4% of all votes in Sweden to ente

Nazist at Germany could elect in a democratic election but after wwII it becomes bogeyman of West same as sharia law althought Sunni sharia law is very different shia sharia law all you see is radical sunni sharia law that your democratic country wants to show 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
47 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Nazist at Germany could elect in a democratic election but after wwII it becomes bogeyman of West same as sharia law althought Sunni sharia law is very different shia sharia law all you see is radical sunni sharia law that your democratic country wants to show 

In september we will elect our govenrment politicians. Lets see how many hundred votes Nazis will recieve. And sharia, I dont think there is a Shariaparty running for parliament in Sweden. Not even sure they exist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, andres said:

think there is a Shariaparty running for parliament in Sweden. Not even sure they exis

It's obvious that they don't  reeve enough vote ,their existence is just a show off for fake democracy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, andres said:

???????????. 

So here is an example of what is happening in France.

You want Muslim women to be subjects of sexual harassment in France?  I have a hard time believing these types of perverts would sexually harass women wearing niqab in France.  

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/07/30/europe/france-paris-harassment-video-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2F

A screengrab from CCTV footage at a cafe in Paris shows an interaction between a woman and a man who allegedly harassed her. CNN has applied a light blur to the faces of bystanders to protect their identities.
A screengrab from CCTV footage at a cafe in Paris shows an interaction between a woman and a man who allegedly harassed her. CNN has applied a light blur to the faces of bystanders to protect their identities.
Paris (CNN)  A man has been caught on video forcefully slapping a woman after he allegedly sexually harassed her on the streets of Paris.
The man is seen walking by a streetside cafe when he picks up an ashtray from a table and throws it over customers' heads in the woman's direction. He then comes face to face with her, waving his hands, before striking a blow and turning around to walk away.
The woman, Marie Laguerre, posted CCTV footage of the incident on her Facebook account, saying that she was on her way home on Tuesday last week when the man started whistling and making noises at her, and said "dirty words that were humiliating and provocative as I passed by him.
"Bad luck, he was not the first one that day and I was tired. So I said 'shut up' as I walked away," she wrote. "Because I do not tolerate this kind of behavior. I cannot shut up and we must not shut up."
She described how the man threw the ashtray at her and started following her.
"He hit me in the street, in the middle of the day, in front of dozens of witnesses. I filed a complaint."
The Paris prosecutor has opened an investigation into the incident, although the man has not yet been identified.
Witnesses at the cafe got up to confront the man and were seen on the video arguing with him before he walked away.
"He is not the only one. Harassment is every day. These men who think everything's allowed in the street, who humiliate us and who cannot stand being offended, it's unacceptable. It is time for this kind of behavior to end," Laguerre wrote.
France's Gender Equality Minister Marlene Schiappa said the violence in the video had "shocked" people.
"I would like to salute the courage of this young woman, Marie, who has positioned herself as a whistle-blower and this allows people who were skeptical on sexual harassment to see what it really looks like," Schiappa told French radio RTL on Monday.
The French Senate recently passed a bill aimed at tackling sexual violence in the country, though it is yet to be formally signed into law. Harassment in public, including catcalling, whistling or demanding someone's phone number, could warrant a fine of up to 750 euros ($876), the bill states.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, andres said:

Muslim come here in hope of a better life. Economically or/and for political freedom

I have seen time and time again with many of your posts that you alienate Muslims subtly. What do you mean "Muslims come here..." most of the Muslims in Sweden were probably even born there, so what you're saying makes absolutely no sense. 

 

13 hours ago, andres said:

Of course there are some that wish Sharia, we are all diffetent

Every Muslim follows sharia, in effect. I'm assuming your image of sharia is one of hand-chopping and stoning, as it was also the image I had of sharia law. I came to understand that there are many conditions for these punishments to be put in place, which makes them in effect, detterants of Islamic crime. So once again, we all follow sharia law, we just don't impose it on non-muslims. From my understanding, you are Christian. I don't know much about Christianity unfortunately, but I know that Christianity and Islam have many similar values and that historically, they both had similar punishments for broken laws. 

 

13 hours ago, andres said:

Nazism or Sharia will never come to power

Are you seriously comparing Nazism to Sharia law? Do you know the meaning of either of those?? If you really did, you'd know the two are practically incomparable. 

 

13 hours ago, andres said:

Muslims on ShiaChat are very conservative not questioning their leaders, opposite most Muslims that are rather secular.

Take a look through the forum. It is full of threads on people questioning and asking to learn more. You cannot simply conclude that Muslims on ShiaChat are conservative because they don't question their leaders, according to you. Moreover, what exactly is the issue with an individual who has strong iman and faith in Allah? 

 

Sorry for the off-topic post. 

Edited by 2Timeless
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...