Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Protestors break into Najaf airport

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

but what about Najaf?

At end they slogan against Iran

They're economic protests but there is some populism in there because everyone knows every party in Iraq is corrupt.

1 hour ago, shiasoldier786 said:
I understand the grievances, but isnt this a coincidence that these protests come just as Pompeo/Saudis look to 'limit' Irans influence in the region. Or now that the enemies have failed in Syria, they are focusing on Iraq?

Why do you want influence in Iraq? Leave us alone. We want to run our own house.

5 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

but isnt this a coincidence that these protests come just as Pompeo/Saudis look to 'limit' Irans influence in the region. Or now that the enemies have failed in Syria, they are focusing on Iraq?

Salam this is same as Iran demonstrations ,anti shia people uses crowd & spreads their slogans between them that slogan is completely a wahabi Slogan.

15 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Why do you want influence in Iraq? Leave us alone. We want to run our own house.

All this talk about Iranians dictating Iraqs or anyone elses actions is rubbish. 

I remember Hassan Nasrallah said in a speech once, that despite all the assistance that Iran has provided to Hezbollah, they have never ever once demanded or asked Hezbollah for anything in return. Iraqis seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Iran.

I wish people in Iraq had the ability to govern their own country, if it was not for their lack of ability to govern their own nation Iran would not have been involved what so ever to begin with but as we all hopefully can remember, as Baghdad was about to fall, Iraq ASKED for help from Iran, Iran did not invade Iraq. Had it not been for Irans help the government and the rest of Iraq would have fallen to daesh la as well. Seems like none of that matters and that all the problems of Iraq are caused by Iran somehow. Seems like all the Iranian martyr who died fighting daesh (la) in Iraq died for nothing.

Instead of them shouting out with america, the causer of years of chaos in Iraq who are still freely roaming the land, they are shouting out with Iran, lets see how it will end for them. Got a problem? Blame Iran, God forbid you would blame yourselves and your own extremely corrupt politicians with pockets full of USD so they do not speak out against the US.

For sure the worst nightmare of the enemy would be a union between Iran, Iraq and Syria with one currency and tight trade. I think the enemy has a play in the protesters twisted sentiment, to sow discord among Iran and Iraq and to make sure they do not become close allies. 

Brother @IbnSina

Assalam Alikum

We have faithful Iraqi brothers and sisters, who fear God and are greatful towards Iran.  Don't let a few crowds discourage you in anyway.

Allah is the best of planners.  The momineen are one body.  As you know media always focuses on the negativity.  Don't forget arba3een, a true representation of the 3raqi generosity and hospitality.

Iranians also have people on the ground to know what the enemies are up to and Insh'Allah counterattack any type of fitna.  The momineen will be tested and Allah will not allow the enemy to have the upperhand if we stick together as a united front.

Have tawaqul brother. Curse be upon the fitna makers.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Hayder al-Khoei
@Hayder_alKhoei
·
Jul 13
According to multiple reports on Iraqi social media, what’s happening now across southern Iraq is a spontaneous expression of people’s outrage at government corruption or Saudi and/or ISIS-sponsored sabotage or a CIA plot or a Ba’athist uprising or all of the above #pt

Edited by Laayla

19 hours ago, Sumerian said:

They're economic protests but there is some populism in there because everyone knows every party in Iraq is corrupt.

Yes, every party is corrupt. Some are corrupt towards america, and saudi.

I think people who think Iran has been bad for Iraq are the same level of intellect that think al nusra and isis are a good option for syria. 

6 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

All this talk about Iranians dictating Iraqs or anyone elses actions is rubbish. 

I remember Hassan Nasrallah said in a speech once, that despite all the assistance that Iran has provided to Hezbollah, they have never ever once demanded or asked Hezbollah for anything in return. Iraqis seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Iran.

You just said you want Iran to have influence in Iraq. Why? No country should have any influence in another country. 

2 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

Yes, every party is corrupt. Some are corrupt towards america, and saudi.

I think people who think Iran has been bad for Iraq are the same level of intellect that think al nusra and isis are a good option for syria. 

That's your opinion, I think every party including the one's backed by Iran have failed Iraq. They've even fought each other despite having the same backer. 

So, any foreign influence in Iraq is bad. Iraq. If you really love your country, you should wish it becomes independent and doesn't care what regional or global powers think or say. 

I only care about Iraq alone, what happens outside of the Iraqi borders is none of my business.

Edited by Sumerian

3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

I only care about Iraq alone, what happens outside of the Iraqi borders is none of my business.

Brother, this typical mentality what makes us disintegrated and fall under enemies ploy. We should stick together, beyond our border. countries border, nationality are human's made. what makes us human is solidarity, no matter what their nationalities, religions, or races are.

The protests are economic. There are many problems, but 10 days ago Iraq banned the farmers from planting summer crops due to a drought (water shortage). 

https://www.columbian.com/news/2018/jul/05/iraq-bans-summer-crops-as-water-crisis-grows/

6 hours ago, Sumerian said:

only care about Iraq alone, what happens outside of the Iraqi borders is none of my business.

Salam i think Iran & Iraq governments  must cooperate with each other ,what you call iran influence is presence of Quds & Sepah Army in Iraq but two gov don't have real connection with each other & act as separate islands,if two country cooperate in water resources of Arvand river & agriculture it would  be beneficial for both sides.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 hours ago, Murteza said:

Brother, this typical mentality what makes us disintegrated and fall under enemies ploy. We should stick together, beyond our border. countries border, nationality are human's made. what makes us human is solidarity, no matter what their nationalities, religions, or races are.

The only reason there is war and conflict is because people don't mind their own business and invade or occupy or initiate coups in other countries. If every count was minding their own business, there'd be no conflict.

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam i think Iran & Iraq governments  must cooperate with each other ,what you call iran influence is presence of Quds & Sepah Army in Iraq but two gov don't have real connection with each other & act as separate islands,if two country cooperate in water resources of Arvand river & agriculture it would  be beneficial for both sides.

They should co-operate but they should not interfere in each other's internal politics. Would you like if Abadi was interfering in Iranian politics?

Just now, Sumerian said:

Would you like if Abadi was interfering in Iranian politics?

No ,as i said they act as separate islands from each other but only Sepah & Hashd are cooperation together that current protest is for separating them from each other.

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

No ,as i said they act as separate islands from each other but only Sepah & Hashd are cooperation together that current protest is for separating them from each other.

Good. I agree. Only military and economic co-operation.

9 hours ago, Sumerian said:

That's your opinion, I think every party including the one's backed by Iran have failed Iraq. They've even fought each other despite having the same backer.

Failed how, you mean how they helped get rid of isis when no one else came?

Very short memories around here.

9 hours ago, Sumerian said:

So, any foreign influence in Iraq is bad. Iraq. If you really love your country, you should wish it becomes independent and doesn't care what regional or global powers think or say. 

I think this kind of thinking is at best naive and at worst suicidal.

If you think any country could exist in the way your implying, then you just dont understand modern politics and geo-strategic influences that exist.

Im very worried that Iraq is headed the same way as Syria due to people who think just like Sumerian, that all there troubles would be solved if Iran would just stop "meddling". A Ferrari in every drive.

As we can learn from the past 10 years in Syria, its easy to sell a mirage to the simpletons, and create an army of trouble makers that will destroy your country from within. All it takes is some money, some weapons and a large crowd of Arabs. 

13 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

Failed how, you mean how they helped get rid of isis when no one else came?

Very short memories around here.

I think this kind of thinking is at best naive and at worst suicidal.

If you think any country could exist in the way your implying, then you just dont understand modern politics and geo-strategic influences that exist.

Im very worried that Iraq is headed the same way as Syria due to people who think just like Sumerian, that all there troubles would be solved if Iran would just stop "meddling". A Ferrari in every drive.

As we can learn from the past 10 years in Syria, its easy to sell a mirage to the simpletons, and create an army of trouble makers that will destroy your country from within. All it takes is some money, some weapons and a large crowd of Arabs. 

Lol, that's a great bar. They got rid of ISIS. And what about failed electricity and water in the third richest oil country? What about Iraqi Southern Cities looking like a post apocalypse society? ISIS didn't touch them. Every politician in Iraq hss failed Iraq. Do you think Maliki was a success?

Only a traitor would be in support of any foreign meddling in his own country. I am against all meddling in Iraq, whether by Saudi or America or Qatar or Iran or Norway or Fiji or Somalia. No one meddles in Iraq but Iraq.

You want Iraq to be a follower state, I want Iraq to be a regional power that has its own foreign policy and goals regardless of the views and shouting of other countries. You act like the choice is Iran or Saudi Arabia only, I want Iraq to have its own third way.

And yes such countries do exist, look at Algeria. All you need is a strong army and economy. 

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

Lol, that's a great bar. They got rid of ISIS. And what about failed electricity and water in the third richest oil country? What about Iraqi Southern Cities looking like a post apocalypse society? ISIS didn't touch them. Every politician in Iraq hss failed Iraq. Do you think Maliki was a success?

Only a traitor would be in support of any foreign meddling in his own country. I am against all meddling in Iraq, whether by Saudi or America or Qatar or Iran or Norway or Fiji or Somalia. No one meddles in Iraq but Iraq.

You want Iraq to be a follower state, I want Iraq to be a regional power that has its own foreign policy and goals regardless of the views and shouting of other countries. You act like the choice is Iran or Saudi Arabia only, I want Iraq to have its own third way.

And yes such countries do exist, look at Algeria. All you need is a strong army and economy. 

So its Irans fault that Basra isnt a Dubai?

So lets burn down Basra and Najaf then, perhaps that will make it into paradise? 

This line of thought is exactly the same line the foreign agents used in Syria to convince people to destroy the country. Look, see how that worked out in Syria and Libya for that matter. 

As for your claim that I want Iraq to be a follower. I think you need a reality check. Iraq struggles to exist. If it doesn't align itself to one power, a different power will just come in and change things for its own benefit. There is no third way. Each influence is not going to go away, or leave Iraq alone, thats just not going to happen. Its like saying, Israel will just leave Lebanon and Syria alone. Thats not going to happen, so the choice for those countries is how can they save themselves? they are not able to alone, so they align themselves with others.

This is politics and geo-strategic policies.

If you think Algeria is free, then good luck crossing the road.

56 minutes ago, iraqi_shia said:

So its Irans fault that Basra isnt a Dubai?

So lets burn down Basra and Najaf then, perhaps that will make it into paradise? 

This line of thought is exactly the same line the foreign agents used in Syria to convince people to destroy the country. Look, see how that worked out in Syria and Libya for that matter. 

As for your claim that I want Iraq to be a follower. I think you need a reality check. Iraq struggles to exist. If it doesn't align itself to one power, a different power will just come in and change things for its own benefit. There is no third way. Each influence is not going to go away, or leave Iraq alone, thats just not going to happen. Its like saying, Israel will just leave Lebanon and Syria alone. Thats not going to happen, so the choice for those countries is how can they save themselves? they are not able to alone, so they align themselves with others.

This is politics and geo-strategic policies.

If you think Algeria is free, then good luck crossing the road.

When did I say it's Iran's fault? I said the parties backed by Iran, yeah, it's their fault. Basically every Shi'a party in Iraq is garbage, and the Sunni ones are dirt, the Kurdish ones are worse than both of them. Not one honourable politician or figure in Iraqi politics. 

Never called for burning down anything, straw man much?

Iraq struggles to exist because of Iraqis who want Iraq to be a follower. Half of Iraq wants to follow Iran, other half wants to follow Saudi, and conflict arises. Iraq in the 90s-2003 was not aligned to anyone but survived and it took a full scale invasion to topple it, and that was when Iraq was at its weakest with a mal'oon as President. Still survived. Imagine Iraq was actually strong at that time, as it was when Iraq invaded Kuwait pre-Gulf war, with someone smart in charge? That was certainly possible.

Algeria is free. Absolutely. Which is why I respect it.

Syria and Lebanon have to, because they are weak and small. Iraq has always had the potential to be a regional power, and it was back in the day. Just needs independent people to lead it. 

Edited by Sumerian

6 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Half of Iraq wants to follow Iran, other half wants to follow Saudi, and conflict arises.

This is in nature & dna f Iraqis from time of Imam Ali (as) ,it’s hard for them to decide to choose their side but they easily left everyone that want their support & wants to help them but obey tyrants very wrll ,it is one of reasons that Sufyani (la) will takes Iraq & kills Shias in Kufa .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is in nature & dna f Iraqis from time of Imam Ali (as) ,it’s hard for them to decide to choose their side but they easily left everyone that want their support & wants to help them but obey tyrants very wrll ,it is one of reasons that Sufyani (la) will takes Iraq & kills Shias in Kufa .

Focus on your own country please. You act like you have a pure history. 

I want Iraq to be the most powerful country in the region while some "Iraqis" say "that's not possible, you have to follow others". Inferiority complex mentality. You should want your country to be the greatest and above others.

Such a shame

Edited by Sumerian

3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

You should want your country to be the greatest and above others.

This kind of mentality is stupid in my view, you should want your country to prosper economically, socially etc. but this mentality that my country is better than others is what allows imperialism and bullying to continue. 

2 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

This kind of mentality is stupid in my view, you should want your country to prosper economically, socially etc. but this mentality that my country is better than others is what allows imperialism and bullying to continue. 

Thats what i mean by better

Iraq | Dozens of Casualties as Rallies Continue in al-Muthana https://www.u-news.net/en/news/10/11894/Iraq-|-Dozens-of-Casualties-as-Rallies-Continue-in-al-Muthana.htm via @purewilayah

On 7/15/2018 at 9:19 PM, IbnSina said:

I wonder what Seyyed Sistanis opinion is on this.

Iraq’s Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, has expressed solidarity with protesters, saying they faced an “extreme lack of public services.”

Sistani, who has millions of followers, rarely intervenes in politics but has wide sway over public opinion.Internet access in Iraq has been dramatically reduced.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2018/Jul-16/456708-two-killed-as-unrest-spreads-in-iraqs-south.ashx

35 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Iraq’s Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, has expressed solidarity with protesters, saying they faced an “extreme lack of public services.”

Sistani, who has millions of followers, rarely intervenes in politics but has wide sway over public opinion.Internet access in Iraq has been dramatically reduced.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2018/Jul-16/456708-two-killed-as-unrest-spreads-in-iraqs-south.ashx

I was meaning more with regards to the burning of the Hezbollah office in Najaf, the burning of the Hashd Al Shaabi office in Amarah and the anti Iran protests in Nassiriya.