Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

The Messenger of Allah said:I am the master of the first and the lastAnd you, O Ali, are the master of the creation after me. I am just like you and you are just like me.

Virtue Number 1, 

(One Hundred Incredible Virtues of Ali bin Abi Taleband His Sons, the Imams, Based on Sunni Sources)

Ibn Shazan

`Ali (a.s.) narrates that the Prophet (sawa) said:

O `Ali, people are like creations from different trees, but we are created as parts of a single tree. I am its root you are its trunk. Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn are its branches while our friends [Shia'ah] are like the leaves of the tree. Whoever gets attached to any one of the branches is assured of a place allotted to him in Paradise by Allah.

(Uyun-e Akhbar-e Reza vol.2, p.73) 

Virtue Number 5

The Messenger of Allah said:I will be at the Pool of Kawthar on the Day of Judgement and you, O Ali, will distribute the water. Hasan will keep people away from the Pool; Husain will give the orders; Ali bin Husain will be the enforcer; Mohammad bin Aliwill be the revealer; Jaafar bin Mohammad will be the driver; Musa bin Jaafar will be counting the lovers and the resentful, and he will be thedestroyer of the hypocrites; Ali bin Musa will beautify the believers;Mohammad bin Ali will award degrees to the inhabitants of Paradise; Ali bin Mohammad will be the preacher of his Shia and he will marry them fromHUR AL-EEN, “Pure maidens with big beautiful eyes” 

(56:22); Hasan bin Aliwill be the light of the inhabitants of Paradise - they will see with his light;and the Qaem (12th Imam) will be the intercessor who will ask Allah to allow them (the believers) to enter Paradise on the Day of Judgement, a day onwhich Allah will accept only the intercession of those with whom He is pleased.

(One Hundred Incredible Virtues of Ali bin Abi Taleband His Sons, the Imams, Based on Sunni Sources)

Ibn Shazan

Sources:

Khawarezmi in Maqtal V1 P94. Taraef P173. Siraat’ Al-Mostaqeem V2 P150. Helyatol Abrar V2 P721. Ghayatol MaramP35 H22 and P692 H2. Faraed Al-Semtayn V2 P231 H572. Bihar V36 P270.

Ya Ali (a.s.). يا على as  a criterion. 

92. Ma’ani al-Akhbar, narrating from Husayn ibn Zaid, from Imam al-Sadiq (a.s.), from his fathers (a.s.): “The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said: “Whoever loves us the Ahlul-Bayt must praise Allah Almighty for the foremost of blessings.”

Some asked: “What is the foremost of blessings?”

He answered: “Purity of birth. No one will love us except those who are born pure, and no one hates us other than those who are born impure.”1

93. ‘Ilal al-Shara’i’, narrating from Abu Ayyub al-Ansari who said: “Present the love of ‘Ali to your children, and those who love him are from you, and those who do not love him you must ask its mother where she got him from, for I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) say to ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib: “No one loves you except a believer, and no one hates you except a hypocrite, a person of illegitimate birth, 

https://www.al-islam.org/es/node/40524

Al-Moaafi bin Zakariyya Abul Faraj narrated from Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Abi Thalj, from Hasan bin Mohammad bin Bahram, from Yusuf bin Musa Al-Qattan, from Jurair, from Laith,  from Mujahid, from Ibn Abbas, who said:  

The Messenger of Allah said, “If all the trees were pens, and all the seas were ink, and all the Jinn were counters, and all human beings were writers, they would not be able to count the incredible virtues of Ali bin Abi Taleb". 

References:

(Kanz Al-Ommal P128.

Manaqeb Khawarezmi P2.

Kefayato Taleb P251.

Faraed Al-Semtayn V1 P16.

Lesan AL-Mizan V5 P62.

Mizan AL-E’tedal V3 P467.

Bihar Al-Anwar V4 P70 H105.

Kashf Al-Ghomma V1 H111.

Al-Taraef P138 H216.

Helyatol Abrar V1 P289.

Yanabee’ Al-Mawaddah P121.

Ghayatol Maram P493 H1.

Manaqeb Khawarezmi P235.

Arjah Al-Mataleb P11. 

Kashf Al-Haq V1 P108.

Arbaeen Al-Khoza’ee H38.

Misbah Al-Anwar p121.

Taweel Al-Ayat P888 H13.

Mawaddat Al-Qurba P55.) 

Abu Ali Ahmad bin Abi Jaafar Al-Baigaqi, from Ali bin Modayni, from Abu Khalifah Faz'l bin Habab, from Mosaddad, from Abu Muawiya, from Abu Aamash, from Abu Salih,  from Abu Huraira, who said:  

One day Abu Dhar, Bilal, and I were walking with Ali bin Abi Taleb .

Ali bin Abi Taleb saw a watermelon, so he gave one Dirham to Bilal and said, “O Bilal! Buy a watermelon with this Dirham and bring it to me.”  We followed Ali to his home and soon Bilal joined us with a watermelon. Ali cut the watermelon but it was bitter.  

Ali said: O Bilal, move this watermelon away from me and come back, and I will tell you about a Hadith that I heard from the Messenger of Allah. The Messenger of Allah, with his hand on my shoulder, said to me, "Allah offered your love to the stones, mud, seas, and trees. Those who accepted loving you became pleasant and sweet, and those who refused it became malicious and bitter.”

So this watermelon is from among those who refused my love.

( Basharatul Mustafa Le Shia'atil Murtaza.

Taken from Bihar Al-Anwar 27:282, Ikhtisaas of Mufid 249, Riyaz’ Al-Naz’erah by Tabari 2:215, Madinatul Ma’ajiz 263.) 

Got this Hadith from Br. @Qa'im's FB page Ahl al-Bayt Daily

Ahmad bin Mohammad narrated from Mohammad bin Jaafar, from Mohammad bin Husain, from Mohammad bin Sinan, from Ziyad bin Munthir, from Saeed bin Jubair, from Ibn Abbas, who said: 

The Messenger of Allah (sawa) said: 

No one has a higher status than Ali bin Abi Taleb except me. He is the Imam of my nation, he is my heir, and he is my successor. Those who follow him are guided to the right path; those who follow anyone other than him are lost and have strayed off the right path.

Indeed, I am the chosen prophet. I do not say this about Ali from my own inclination. What I say is nothing but revelation brought by Jibraeel from Allah, who owns everything in the skies and in the earth, and whatever is between the skies and the earth, and whatever is under the earth. 

References: 

(Ghayatol Maram P45 H54. Kanz Al-Ommal P208. Bihar Al-Anwar V25 P361 H31. Ithbat Al-Hodat V3 P633 H864. Rowzat Al-Jannat V6 P185.) 

Sharif Abu Jaafar Mohammad bin Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Isa Al-Alawi narrated from Mohammad bin Ahmad Al-Kateb, from Hammad bin Mihran, from Abdul Adhim bin Abdillah Al-Hasani, from Mohammad bin Ali, from Mohammad bin Katheer, from Ismail bin Ziyad Al- Bazzaz, from Abi Edris, from Rafi’ slave of Ayesha, who said:  

I was a young boy serving Ayesha, and when the Prophet was with her, I used to serve them.  

One day, while the Prophet was sitting with Ayesha, someone knocked at the door. I opened the door and it was a maid with a covered dish, so I went back and I told Ayesha. Ayesha told me to bring her in. She came in and put the dish in front of Ayesha, and Ayesha put it in front of the Prophet . So the Prophet started eating from the dish and the maid left.  

Then the Prophet said, “I wish the Commander of the Believers, the Master of Muslims, and the Imam of the pious was here eating with me.”  

Ayesha said, “To whom are you referring that has all of these titles?”

The Prophet did not answer. Then he repeated what he said.

She (Ayesha) asked again, “To whom are you referring that has all of these titles?” But the Prophet did not answer.  

Then someone knocked at the door and I opened it. It was Ali bin Abi Taleb . I went back and told the Prophet , and he said to bring him in.  

The Prophet said, “O Abal Hasan, welcome. I wished for you twice.

When you did not come, I asked Allah to bring you for me. So sit down and eat with me.”  

Then Ali sat down and ate with the Prophet .

Then the Prophet said, “O Ali, may Allah fight those who fight you, and may Allah be the enemy of your enemies.”

So Ayesha said, “Who will fight him and be his enemy?”

The Prophet replied to her, “You and those with you. You will accept fighting him and will not refuse it.” The Prophet repeated this twice. 

References:

(Al-Yaqeen P61. Ghayatol Maram P16 H18. Kashf Al-Ghomma V1 P343 . Tabari in Besharatol Mustafa P165. Bihar Al-
Anwar V38 P351 H3. Misbah Al-Anwar P156.) 

Hasan bin Hamza narrated from Ali bin Mohammad bin Qutaibah, from Faz’l bin Shazan, from Mohammad bin Ziyad, from Jameel bin Salih, from Jaafar bin Mohammad, from his father, from Ali bin Husain, from Husain bin Ali , who said:

The Messenger of Allah (sawa) said:

Fatema is the blood inside my heart; her sons are the fruits of my heart; her husband is my eyesight; the Imams from her sons are my Lord’s secretaries, and they are His extended rope between Him and His creatures.  Those who hold onto this rope will survive and those who do not will fall.

References:

(Ghayatol Maram P46 H57, Khawarezmi in Maqtal Al-Husain V1 P59, Manaqeb Al-Zamakhshari P213, Faraed Al-Semtayn 
V2 P66 H390, Yanabee’ Al-Mawaddah P82, Al-Taraef P117 H180, Siraat’ Al-Mostaqeem V2 P42, Bihar Al-Anwar V3 P100 
H16, Al-Fathael P146, Dorar Bahr Al-Manaqeb P106, Al-Arbaeen P14, Ehqaq Al-Haqq V13 P79). 

Ever get into the situation where you are lost and can't find your way, because of the artificial haze created to confuse you

Say, Ya Ali(as)  یا علی

عَلِیٌّ مَعَ الحَقِّ وَ الحَقُّ مَعَ عَلِیٍّ

‘Ali is with the truth and the truth is with Ali.’

Edited by S.M.H.A.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235055325-command-behoves-only-Allah/?tab=comments#comment-3167172

1400 years later When we

Say, Ya Ali(as)  یا علی

There can be no ambiguity, as to which "Allah(awj) we Worship. The lord of Amir al-Muminin(Commander of the Faithful), Imam al-Muttaqeen(Leader of the Pious), Hujjah of Allah(awj)(Proof of Allah(awj), Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib(as) and his Mawla Muhammad al-Mustafa (peace be upon him and his pure progeny)

فَأُلْقِيَ السَّحَرَةُ سُجَّدًا قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِرَبِّ هَارُونَ وَمُوسَىٰ {70}

[Pickthal 20:70] Then the wizards were (all) flung down prostrate, crying: We believe in the Lord of Aaron and Moses.

Say, Ya Ali(as)  یا علی

Liking Ali is the same as faith, and despising him is the same as atheism.

Then Ar-Ridha’ (a.s.) added,

“Therefore, he is the one who divides up Paradise and Hell as it is loving him which equals faith, and despising him which equals atheism.

32-30

https://www.al-islam.org/uyun-akhbar-ar-ridha-volume-2-shaykh-saduq/chapter-32-ar-ridhas-words-reasons-various-things