Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Zehra Fatima

Important

Rate this topic

Salaam people so I have a question and it's quite important.

I just finished school, but when I was in grade 6 or 7 I don't exactly remember I used to take food from my canteen, the school tuck shop and tell the person who was handling that tuck shop that I'll pay him later.  Now, the problem here is that I didn't repay the money, also I was young then so I didn't think much about it. 

Now when I was thinking about school(my school ended this year)  I remembered about this, but the tuck shop person has changed and there are new people there so what should I do?  How do I get rid of this burden I have been carrying for 3/4 years now? Cause I don't know where the old people are.

BTW I was baligh back then in grade 7.

21 hours ago, Zehra Fatima said:

Salaam people so I have a question and it's quite important.

I just finished school, but when I was in grade 6 or 7 I don't exactly remember I used to take food from my canteen, the school tuck shop and tell the person who was handling that tuck shop that I'll pay him later.  Now, the problem here is that I didn't repay the money, also I was young then so I didn't think much about it. 

Now when I was thinking about school(my school ended this year)  I remembered about this, but the tuck shop person has changed and there are new people there so what should I do?  How do I get rid of this burden I have been carrying for 3/4 years now? Cause I don't know where the old people are.

BTW I was baligh back then in grade 7.

Salam. Can't you talk to the new canteen workers  and find out how you can contact the person you owe the money to?