Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ali_fatheroforphans

Describe faith in words

Rate this topic

Salam,

Try to think deep, and just tell me what faith means to you. Make it short and sweet.

Here is how I describe faith in simple words:

Faith is like living in a house with its doors locked. When you sleep you don't feel frightened that someone may enter the house. There is a sense of security the whole night. Faith has also given me purpose in everything I do. Although life is difficult, hard and painful at times, I find it so beautiful that a merciful lord wants me to do that which is good. 

Faith is like a tungsten element situated inside the glass body of bulb which once energized, brightens so intensely that it illuminates both inner and the outer world. It cause guidance everywhere & it help to view the reality of everything and it removes the darkness of every sort. Without it, the inner side & outer worlds remains in darkness.

Habibi ya Allah 

No matter what you do, where you are, whatever is happening at any moment you are not alone, God is everywhere omnipotent and benevolent.

وَعِندَهُ مَفَاتِحُ الْغَيْبِ لاَ يَعْلَمُهَا إِلاَّ هُوَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَا تَسْقُطُ مِن وَرَقَةٍ إِلاَّ يَعْلَمُهَا وَلاَ حَبَّةٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الأَرْضِ وَلاَ رَطْبٍ وَلاَ يَابِسٍ إِلاَّ فِي كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ

6:59 For, with Him are the keys to the things that are beyond the reach of a created being's perception: none knows them but He. And He knows all that is on land and in the sea; and not a leaf falls but He knows it; and neither is there a grain in the earth's deep darkness, nor anything: living or dead, [49] but is recorded in [His] clear decree.