Rate this topic

Salamun alaykum.

I've decided to translate into English one of the  Persian books criticizing Ahmad al-Hasan al-Basri.

I'd like to know:

Firstly, if he and his views are that famous in the West, so that to publish a book against him is necessary. Sometimes, to criticize leads to preaching!

Secondly, if there are already such books in English. If yes, what are their names.

Any comment is appreciated.

Wa alaikum salam

Are you talking about the one who claims himself to be the son of Imam Mahdi (as) ?

I do not know whether to believe it or not, but is there like actual reliable proof that say he's fake

one of the signs of the yamani coming is that the shia scholars would want to kill him and that is already happening

but Allahu a'alam

2 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Wa alaikum salam

Are you talking about the one who claims himself to be the son of Imam Mahdi (as) ?

I do not know whether to believe it or not, but is there like actual reliable proof that say he's fake

one of the signs of the yamani coming is that the shia scholars would want to kill him and that is already happening

but Allahu a'alam

Salamun alaykum.

There are many, I mean many reasons to prove him wrong. He has various kinds of mistakes regarding the Qur'an, Hadith, theology, history, jurisprudence etc.

19 hours ago, Sinan said:

what are his mistakes? im curious. 

Salamun alaykum.

Many!

He has mistakes in reciting the Qur'an and reading the narrations. He has mistakes in interpretation of some Verses and even in writing some Verses.

He has mistakes in quoting and commenting on some narrations. He gas serious mistakes in historical accounts.He has various mistakes in Arabic grammar in his books and of course, many theological mistakes,

On 7/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, amirhosein_88 said:

any help?

Members have discussed the fake Imam for several years in this topic:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234979956-who-is-ahmad-al-hassan/