aaljibar

How can we Shi'a justify this?

Rate this topic

[MOD NOTE: anti- shia videos were removed. We do not promote such videos on our website.]

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

My name is Ali and I was born a shi'i muslim. As like many other shi'as born in the west, I lacked a deep understanding of arabic, so I attended the mosques to at least try to understand what is being said. It's usually about discussing fiqh, listening/reading dua, stories of ahlul bait, poetry, mourning, self flagellation and the complimentary tea and pleasant treats. I've agreed with all this and find it all good. I even want to go to the Howza to learn more about my dean. So I started becoming curious about the perfect dean of islam. I was hungry for knowledge like many others here, so I started learning more about the sunni and shi'a divide. And I've come across these videos. And in these videos, I found things that I would not know how to explain a sunni muslim and not even myself. I myself, would love for someone to explain and justify to me what these shia sheikhs on the mimbar are saying to 1000's potentially 100's of thousands of people. I don't know much but this is to me the standard textbook definition of shirk. To put people equal to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى in terms of abilities. How can Mohammed Reza Shirazi justify saying that "Allah granted the imams authority over all creation" and sheikh Mohammed Al Safi saying "O people. This night we are in need of Ali" another sheikh saying "The face of Allah is the imam, and he is the path" with Sheikh Hussein Allahyari saying that "We raise our hands towards Ali and ask our needs from him" and another saying "They hear everything" and another sheikh saying "[Ali (as)] You are the manager of all creations" and another saying "God is everywhere as are the imams are everywhere" and another one saying that "The highest level of shirk is to claim to be a Imam". and a bunch of tatbiri folk shouting "There is no creator but Ali". A'uthubillah, I felt dirty writing that. But you see the picture. How can we justify this? Wa'Allah i don't think we can. Would the Prophet Mohammed (saaws) support this? Is this what he came to preach from Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى?

I'm almost to the point of anxiety and depression trying to figure which side is correct as we all don't want to go to jahannam, and these videos have really made me think. What do we do from here?Jazakallah khair.

Edited by Hassan-
Removed anti shi’a videos

Salam,

The Sunni Defense channel is made by a bunch of arrogant Youth who are Google Scholars and Shiekhs claiming to know everything about our sect. These are the types of people who generalize our sect based on one speaker they find. I don't know why you have decided to waste your time watching their videos. 

Secondly, you need to put emotions aside and understand the technical definitions of Shirk and Imamah. You need to go through all the attributes of Imamah discussed by our great scholars, and the proofs they give (based on rationality and Quran). There is some truth to what you posted, although statements such as "There is no God but Ali" is completely false and against the teachings of Islam. 

I'll give you an example. Imams (as) do have authority in a sense that they will be witnesses on the day of judgment over us, as justified by the Quran. Now how do you think the Imams (as) will be witnesses over us, if Allah hasn't given them the ability to know what is in our hearts, and our deeds (the actions and intentions). 

How will it be, then, when We bring from every people a witness and bring you as a witness against these? (Sura Nisa 4:41)

This is just one example I gave you. I really recommend you to objectively study Imamah before you consider everything 'Shirk'. 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

I'm almost to the point of anxiety and depression trying to figure which side is correct as we all don't want to go to jahannam, and these videos have really made me think. What do we do from here?Jazakallah khair

Salam just ignore them , I recommend you to visit www.ahlulbayt.tv  &  it's channel on YouTube British  Shi'ism  exposed

& Islamic pulse & imamreza shrine on youtube all of time Britain  tries to distort image of Shia Islam with these type of people 

Www.islamicpulse. Tv

Globe.aqr.ir

Al-Husayn bin Ali history 

https://youtu.be/jw-tnPHl3ys

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Thanks Ashvazdanghe and ali_fatheroforphans, but how are they trying to spread a bad image of islam when it is the shia sheikhs themselves are spewing out shirk by giving Ali godly qualities and the sunnis showing us and providing quran reference of what they're doing wrong.

But I will study imamah more when I have the time insha'Allah.

14 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

how are they trying to spread a bad image of islam when it is the shia sheikhs themselves are spewing

The shirazi cult supports by Britain for supportin of self flagation  (Tatbir) & spreading Guluv like as praying to Imam Ali (as) & other stuff like this & these self claimd sheikhs supports by Shirazis

2 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

My name is Ali and I was born a shi'i muslim. As like many other shi'as born in the west, I lacked a deep understanding of arabic, so I attended the mosques to at least try to understand what is being said. It's usually about discussing fiqh, listening/reading dua, stories of ahlul bait, poetry, mourning, self flagellation and the complimentary tea and pleasant treats. I've agreed with all this and find it all good. I even want to go to the Howza to learn more about my dean. So I started becoming curious about the perfect dean of islam. I was hungry for knowledge like many others here, so I started learning more about the sunni and shi'a divide. And I've come across these videos. And in these videos, I found things that I would not know how to explain a sunni muslim and not even myself. I myself, would love for someone to explain and justify to me what these shia sheikhs on the mimbar are saying to 1000's potentially 100's of thousands of people. I don't know much but this is to me the standard textbook definition of shirk. To put people equal to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى in terms of abilities. How can Mohammed Reza Shirazi justify saying that "Allah granted the imams authority over all creation" and sheikh Mohammed Al Safi saying "O people. This night we are in need of Ali" another sheikh saying "The face of Allah is the imam, and he is the path" with Sheikh Hussein Allahyari saying that "We raise our hands towards Ali and ask our needs from him" and another saying "They hear everything" and another sheikh saying "[Ali (as)] You are the manager of all creations" and another saying "God is everywhere as are the imams are everywhere" and another one saying that "The highest level of shirk is to claim to be a Imam". and a bunch of tatbiri folk shouting "There is no creator but Ali". A'uthubillah, I felt dirty writing that. But you see the picture. How can we justify this? Wa'Allah i don't think we can. Would the Prophet Mohammed (saaws) support this? Is this what he came to preach from Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى?

I'm almost to the point of anxiety and depression trying to figure which side is correct as we all don't want to go to jahannam, and these videos have really made me think. What do we do from here?Jazakallah khair.

Salam, hopefully this reply helps:

What Sunni Defence and Anti-Majos do, is usually find clips of Shia scholars saying exaggerated things on the pulpits, and then they conclude "this is what all shias believe and this is what is in the books of the shia". I will tell you right now that most of what you hear on the pulpits is not from authentic Shia ahadith. Sometimes the speakers will quote sunni books, or weak shia ahadith. We need to differentiate between what the people say on the pulpits, and what the doctrines of Shiism actually are. 

Now in terms of your questions, then yes, putting anything equal to Allah is Shirk. Saying the imams are all-knowing, all-hearing, all-powerful or anything similar to this is shirk. This is because these are the attributes of Allah that only he can have. But, saying the Imams have a limited and dependent extent of these attributes is not shirk. We all have knowledge, can hear and are powerful. But it is limited and dependent on Allah. Similarly, we can say that the Awliya of Allah have these attributes greater than every other human being, but still limited and dependent on Allah.

On the issue of Istigatha/Tawassul, this is something that is contested even amongst Sunnis. We believe that if you ask someone for help and believe this person is independent of Allah, then this is Shirk. But if you believe that the one you are calling on is dependent of Allah, then this is not Shirk. To refute their arguments very simply, we ask if it is permissible to call on a doctor for help when we are sick. Obviously they will reply it is permissible. Then they will argue that this is not Shirk, because here we are calling on someone who is 1) alive 2) present and 3) able to do what we are asking them to do. If one of these conditions is not there, then it is Shirk to call on other people. Then the question must be asked, where did they get these conditions from? The answer is not from Qur'an and Sunnah, but from a scholar who came centuries later. Also, another way to refute them on these conditions is that Shirk is always Shirk. If I worship a cow when it is alive, it is shirk, and if I worship it when it is dead, then it is Shirk. So if me asking help from a doctor when he is alive is not shirk, then when the doctor is dead there is no way it can be Shirk. Also, with the third condition of  "able to do what we are asking them to do", is also flawed. This is because if we believe that the one who we are asking for help is getting all his strength and power from Allah, then it cannot be Shirk. Also, another common argument they bring up is that when you call upon the Prophet (saw) and the other Imams, you make them all-hearing because they are able to hear the supplications from around the world and in all different languages. There are many flaws in this argument. First of all, we say that the Prophet and Imams can only hear us, because of the help of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. Second, when did we say they became all hearing? Just because they are informed of our supplications, does not mean they are all-hearing. Don't we in Salah say Salam on the Nabi (saw)? One billion people all around the world send their Salams to the Nabi five times a dat from all different parts of the world, and the Nabi is informed of it and he replies. Does this make him all-hearing? No, of course not. Likewise, Shaytaan is able to whisper and misguide billions of people at the same time, but still he has not attributes of Allah. So believing that the Imams can hear our supplications is in no way making them all-hearing. 

As for Allah granting the Imams authority over creation, then this is discussing Wilayah al-Takwiniyyah. There is a difference of opinion on this issue amongst the scholars with regards to the extent of the Imams authority over creation. However, to my knowledge, there is not one authentic hadith or one scholar that says the Imams are all-powerful like Allah. We believe that our Imams do have a limited and dependent control on creation, but as explained this cannot be shirk.

As for statements such as the Imam being the face of Allah, then this is not literal. We take a metaphorical meaning to such statements and here is a good video explaining it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og_LjcRhR-g

As for "the highest level of shirk is to claim to be an imam", then I have not seen any authentic hadith that states this (there might be). However, we say that associating partners in Imamah is definitely one of the forms of Shirk, as one is stating something which goes against what Allah has said. Similarly, associating partners in nubuwwah is another level of Shirk. Here is a good video explaining this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5FUOKVTAxg

Also another issue that is commonly brought up, is about the Imams being all-knowing. Many people seem to believe this. However, when we refer back to the authentic hadith and the sayings of the classical scholars, we can comfortably conclude that Shiism does not say the Imams are all-knowing. Here is a good video explaining this issue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9E_U3Aq92c

Again the pulpits is not Shiism. Statements such as the Imams are everywhere is no doubt Shirk. This is because this is an attribute which only Allah has. But the pulpits are mostly speakers giving the listeners statements that sound good, and will make the crowd cheering. If you want to learn real Shiism, read the Quran, and ahadith from the prophet and his Ahlulbayt. Brother @Islamic Salvation has an amazing thread where he is collecting all the reliable ahadith from Shia books. Do check it out - https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235043426-a-comprehensive-compilation-of-reliable-narrations/

W.Salam

39 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The shirazi cult supports by Britain for supportin of self flagation  (Tatbir) & spreading Guluv like as praying to Imam Ali (as) & other stuff like this & these self claimd sheikhs supports by Shirazis

these people are a curse

The chant "there is no creator but Ali" (astagfurillah) was uttered by some random fanatics walking in the streets. Why would anyone with some sort of rationality post a video like that. I don't get these hate preachers 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

3 hours ago, aaljibar said:

To put people equal to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى in terms of abilities.

Your post gives me two impressions

a) Either you are not what you're saying or

b) either you don't know anything about the basics of your religion.

Allah (s.w.t) 

3 hours ago, aaljibar said:

How can Mohammed Reza Shirazi justify saying that "Allah granted the imams authority over all creation"

This is what all shia believes in. Name any Ayatullah who denies that Imams (asws) are not the hujjah of Allah upon whole creation? Perhaps you don't have the understanding of the concept of wilayah.

Yes, Imams are the hujjah of Allah (s.w.t) on creation. Yes they are wajhullah, sirat & the sabeel. They are the authorities, obeying them is obligatory and is like obeying Allah.

Yes it is shirk if anyone claims to be an Imam while he is not. Yes there is no creator but Al-Ali (s.w.t).

What is shirk here?

16 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Yes it is shirk if anyone claims to be an Imam while he is not. Yes there is no creator but Al-Ali (s.w.t).

What is shirk here?

Petty cover up. You know this is not what the extremists mean when they spew their shirk. I can’t believe you attempted to justify that.

14 minutes ago, 786:) said:

You know this is not what the extremists mean when they spew their shirk.

Whatever has been said is in accordance with what all shia believes. 

You're always shirky about shias. That is where you're wrong and that's why we don't need reforms & reformists to bring any change in our kamil deen.

Surah Al-Qasas, Verse 68:
وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases; to choose is not theirs; glory be to Allah, and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 7:
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 55:
إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

Only Allah is your Vali and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
(English - Shakir)

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 59:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

O you who believe! obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those in authority from among you; then if you quarrel about anything, refer it to Allah and the Apostle, if you believe in Allah and the last day; this is better and very good in the end.
(English - Shakir)

1 hour ago, Follower of Ahlulbayt said:

Salam, hopefully this reply helps:

.@Folower Of Ahlulbayt Brilliant write up. Exactly what I was looking for. You explained each point, which was really appreciated. You even lead me to a Youtube channel called Twelvers which help refute the dominant salafi and wahabbi viewpoints of the youtube dawah team. Which is where I exactly started to get doubts (Knowledge is indirectly proportional to Doubt). Jazakallah khairun and may Allah reward you

51 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I'm going to go with option b) 

58 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

What is shirk here?

Well, I was thinking of why some people put their hands up and ask Imam Ali (as) for help? Wouldn't it be more correct and islamic to ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى directly? Using the 4th verse of surat al fatiha transliteration: "Iyaka na'bdudu wa iyaka nasta'een" translation: "It is you we worship and it is you we ask for guidance". But, I will research more about Intercession and Intermediation in shi'ism to find its roots. I don't want to do something without having a basis for it, I don't feel comfortable at all. If you can understand!

4 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Well, I was thinking of why some people put their hands up and ask Imam Ali (as) for help? Wouldn't it be more correct and islamic to ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى directly? Using the 4th verse of surat al fatiha transliteration: "Iyaka na'bdudu wa iyaka nasta'een" translation: "It is you we worship and it is you we ask for guidance". But, I will research more about Intercession and Intermediation in shi'ism to find its roots. I don't want to do something without having a basis for it, I don't feel comfortable at all. If you can understand!

If you take this verse generally then you must accept that asking doctor for help is not allowed. Notice how none of the three conditions the Salafis mentione are in the verse. The way to understand this verse as that the only independent help we receive is Allah and everyone that gives us help is dependent on Allah. 

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

Yes there is no creator but Al-Ali (s.w.t).

What is shirk here?

What you said here is confusing and can lead to problems. By al-Ali, do you mean Allah? Because many people may look at that and think you mean Imam ali (as). You should have clarified what you meant.

1 minute ago, Follower of Ahlulbayt said:

Because many people may look at that and think you mean Imam ali (as). You should have clarified what you meant.

Imam Ali (asws) too has a Creator & are a created being who took birth & have father & mother.  So when anyone says there is no creator but Ali, it simply means Al-Ali (s.w.t) or Allah.

17 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

why some people put their hands up and ask Imam Ali (as) for help?

We have discussed the "Ya Ali Madad" several times. Tawassul is what we believe in i.e., asking from Allah through their wasilah.

23 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Wouldn't it be more correct and islamic to ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى directly? Using the 4th verse of surat al fatiha transliteration: "Iyaka na'bdudu wa iyaka nasta'een"

:) And Allah (s.w.t) has guided you in Quran with this reply "wasta'eenu bis-sabre was-salah, innallaha ma'a as-sabireen".

"Ista'eenu" has the same root as "nasta'een".

You ask help from Allah & He diverted you towards the sabr, salah & sabireen.

Whatever has been said is in accordance with what all shia believes. 

You're always shirky about shias. That is where you're wrong and that's why we don't need reforms & reformists to bring any change in our kamil deen.

وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

And your Lord creates and chooses whom He pleases; to choose is not theirs; glory be to Allah, and exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 7:
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 55:
إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

Only Allah is your Vali and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
(English - Shakir)

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 59:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

O you who believe! obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those in authority from among you; then if you quarrel about anything, refer it to Allah and the Apostle, if you believe in Allah and the last day; this is better and very good in the end.
(English - Shakir)

False claim to be an imam is the greatest form of shirk? This is a commonly accepted belief? Please show me any proof of this. This is the garbage you are trying to justify? You should be ashamed. Put your labels aside for a second and think about what you are justifying. So if someone claims to be Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is lesser shirk than claiming Imamate? This is where we struggle as Shias. We sacrificed Tawheed for Imamate.

Edited by 786:)

7 minutes ago, 786:) said:

False claim to be an imam is the greatest form of shirk? This is a commonly accepted belief?

Shirk itself is a great sin. I don't know if there are any forms or types of shirk. To me, shirk is shirk and is an unforgiveable sin. Can you please let me know any forms of shirk from Quran?

And let me quote my words again:

Yes it is shirk if anyone claims to be an Imam while he is not. 

By the way, I don't think anyone have the capacity to associate anyone with Allah (s.w.t). 

35 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Shirk itself is a great sin. I don't know if there are any forms or types of shirk. To me, shirk is shirk and is an unforgiveable sin. Can you please let me know any forms of shirk from Quran?

And let me quote my words again:

By the way, I don't think anyone have the capacity to associate anyone with Allah (s.w.t). 

How is claiming Imamate shirk? Shirk is associating or comparing with Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى not an Imam. I know shirk is hard to commit in malangism but this is a new low. Next is: it is shirk to claiming to be an ayatollah. LOL

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Why are you being rude to a brother asking questions and doubts he has had? I would question if you know the basics of this religion, being so rude, 

1 minute ago, 786:) said:

How is claiming Imamate shirk? Shirk is associating or comparing with Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى not an Imam.

I have already quoted a verse:

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

(English - Shakir)

Here are few more verses:

وَإِنَّ الشَّيَاطِينَ لَيُوحُونَ إِلَى أَوْلِيَآئِهِمْ لِيُجَادِلُوكُمْ وَإِنْ أَطَعْتُمُوهُمْ إِنَّكُمْ لَمُشْرِكُونَ

6:121

Obeying someone other than the Allah, His Apostle & Ulil Amr is Shirk.

4 minutes ago, Follower of Ahlulbayt said:

Why are you being rude to a brother asking questions and doubts he has had?

Is it rudeness that I am telling him truly what impression I got from his post? How speaking the truth becomes rudeness!

6 minutes ago, Follower of Ahlulbayt said:

I would question if you know the basics of this religion, being so rude, 

Thanks for letting me know again & again that I am rude :).

6 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Is it rudeness that I am telling him truly what impression I got from his post? How speaking the truth becomes rudeness!

Speaking the truth is not always the right thing to do, for example when one does Taqiyyah. Also, my wife cooks really bad, never in my life will I tell her that. There are some thongs we can keep to our selves. 

Edited by Follower of Ahlulbayt

Just now, Follower of Ahlulbayt said:

Speaking the truth is not always the right thing to do, for example when one does Taqiyyah

At least I am not doing Taqiyyah here. It is an open discussion forum and I don't feel the need to use diplomacy of any sort here. Specially when the OP mentions the lack of his knowledge.

And this brother of mine is not my wife either :D.

2 hours ago, 786:) said:

So if someone claims to be Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is lesser shirk than claiming Imamate? This is where we struggle as Shias. We sacrificed Tawheed for Imamate.

فَتَعَالَى اللّهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

7:190 

سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

9:31 

Surah Al-Bayyina, Verse 1:
لَمْ يَكُنِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَالْمُشْرِكِينَ مُنفَكِّينَ حَتَّىٰ تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَةُ

Those who disbelieved from among the followers of the Book and the polytheists could not have separated (from the faithful) until there had come to them the clear evidence:
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Bayyina, Verse 2:
رَسُولٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ يَتْلُو صُحُفًا مُّطَهَّرَةً

An apostle from Allah, reciting pure pages,
(English - Shakir)