Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaMan14

Anti-Azadari Mystery Solved

Rate this topic

It is a well known fact that azadari has been under attack from the very onset.

Used to be external attacks but now we have internal attacks too...in the name of reform of course.

Below is the real and very succinct reason for why azadari is attacked from external and internal entities:

It is prohibited to speak about the killing of al-Husayn because it leads to the hatred of companions."

Imam Ghazzali quoted in Sawaiqul Mohreqa, Ibne Hajar Makki

No matter what anyone tells you, this is the only and real reason why azadari gets attacked.

That's like saying "it is prohibited to speak about the killing of the Jews, because it will lead to the hatred of Hitler". (Note I'm not comparing the companions to Hitler, but I hope everyone gets my point.)

This quote has zero logic.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

That's like saying "it is prohibited to speak about the killing of the Jews, because it will lead to the hatred of Hitler". (Note I'm not comparing the companions to Hitler, but I hope everyone gets my point.)

This quote has zero logic.

So if you talk about the killing of Imam Hussain (as), you automatically condemn Yazid.

Next question would be how does a despot like Yazid come into power? Muawiya 

How does Muawiya come into power? Rebelled against Imam Hassan (as) and Imam Ali (as) while governor of Syria.

How does Muawiya become such a powerful governor? Installed as governor by Caliph Umar. Caliph Umar had a policy of replacing his governors every 2-3 years except for Muawiya. Caliph Uthman was known for nepotism so he wouldn't remove his cousin Muawiya either. 

Why was Muawiya put in as governor in the first place? He replaced his old brother who was made governor by Caliph Abu Bakr.

In summary, the Caliphs put Bani Ummayya in power. You can't hate Bani Ummayya and not hate the people responsible for putting them in power.

BTW, Caliph Umar and Abu Sufiyan were BFF until Caliph Umar 's miraculous conversion.