Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Zellali

What's your country's top city to visit?

Rate this topic

AOA,

I was thinking of writing down places in the world i'd love to visit; it came to my mind that why not asking people of the certain areas! So, what's the most visited or most popular city in your country (open to suggestions of people living in the countries at the time, and of your own home countries). Can't wait to hear from you all!

Jazakallah Khair

On 7/2/2018 at 11:52 AM, Zellali said:

AOA,

I was thinking of writing down places in the world i'd love to visit; it came to my mind that why not asking people of the certain areas! So, what's the most visited or most popular city in your country (open to suggestions of people living in the countries at the time, and of your own home countries). Can't wait to hear from you all!

Jazakallah Khair

hmmm there are many. 

• New York City
  • San Francisco
  • Las Vegas
  • Los Angeles. 
  • Honolulu
  • Miami
  • Orlando (Because of Disney Land)
  • Buffalo, NY (Just because of Niagra Falls) 
  • Grand Canyon (AZ)
  • Yellowstone National Park (WY)
  • Yosemite

I live in Australia, but I donno if it is the best place to tour, definitely not Western Australia (so boring and dry).

Auckland, New Zealand is a great place to vsit. I assure that you'll love the scenery, and the weather is just perfect. There is so many cool places in Auckland you can visit.

In Malaysia, you have to visit Langkawi (the best place ever). Also, Kaula Lumpur is good ( Because of Sunway Lagoon haha).

25 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I live in Australia, but I donno if it is the best place to tour, definitely not Western Australia (so boring and dry).

Auckland, New Zealand is a great place to vsit. I assure that you'll love the scenery, and the weather is just perfect. There is so many cool places in Auckland you can visit.

In Malaysia, you have to visit Langkawi (the best place ever). Also, Kaula Lumpur is good ( Because of Sunway Lagoon haha).

G’day,mate