Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
hasanhh

lRl vs. USA

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

@Sumerian have you taken into consideration the Hezbollah-Israel war? 

You are talking to a wiki reciter. He mentions 8 year war where the whole world helped saddam and he didnt gain 1 inch of land when the Anericans claimed he would take Tehran in a week. It git so bad that Israel had ro invade lebanon just so Iran had to fight on 2 fronts.

And compares it to a broken iraqi army with zero motivation and old equipment being bombed by US. 

Then he says this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbbx8mw_Qxo

Is combat proven.....

Then he says Bavar is 50z tech whilst 40z tech hit Hawk stealth fighter in serbian war. Also iran has s-300 but he forgot that part i guess.

It's futile to wake up someone pretending to be asleep. Let it go, it's better to watch him quote wiki and put lol'z in half of his text.

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

:) This is exaggeration. 

Monthly

3 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

less number + less technologically advance weapons+ zero air/naval power  VS high numbers + technologically advanced weapons + air/naval superiority

Yes, Hezbollah fought well in that war. I never said the army with the better technology always wins. 

Iran has too much vulnerabilities brother. Just imagine, what happens if their oil industry gets bombed to sand? How will their people eat? That's just one example.

Hezbollah didn't have this vulnerability.

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

Monthly

:D it is still an exaggeration. 

2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Iran has too much vulnerabilities brother. Just imagine, what happens if their oil industry gets bombed to sand? How will their people eat? That's just one example.

Hezbollah didn't have this vulnerability.

Everyone have some vulnerabilities. Have you studied the vulnerabilities of USA or its allies in the region? 

2 minutes ago, repenter said:

You are talking to a wiki reciter. He mentions 8 year war where the whole world helped saddam and he didnt gain 1 inch of land when the Anericans claimed he would take Tehran in a week. It git so bad that Israel had ro invade lebanon just so Iran had to fight on 2 fronts.

And compares it to a broken iraqi army with zero motivation and old equipment being bombed by US. 

Then he says this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbbx8mw_Qxo

Is combat proven.....

Then he says Bavar is 50z tech whilst 40z tech hit Hawk stealth fighter in serbian war. Also iran has s-300 but he forgot that part i guess.

It's futile to wake up someone pretending to be asleep. Let it go, it's better to watch him quote wiki and put lol'z in half of his text.

Oh yea right, that's why by the end of the war the Iranians were so tired and unwilling to fight. Didn't Iran claim they will take Baghdad?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawakalna_ala_Allah_Operations

What the heck is that? False wiki facts? :clap:

Lol even if Saddam got help from the US (as did Iran, from behind the curtains and from Israel from in front of the curtains), Iran should have won easily. It's not like Saddam had a good army, his army was terrible. I have family who fought in his army they say the planning was terrible. All or most Arab armies are trash. And yet Iran still struggled. 

But when Saddam fought America, at his strongest during the Gulf War, he was easily disposed of. What you fought in 8 years was finished in weeks/months. Why's that?

Lol one US plane was downed, therefore US airforce is weak? Lol Dragon Ball Z logic.

Lolz 

:D it is still an exaggeration. 

Everyone have some vulnerabilities. Have you studied the vulnerabilities of USA or its allies in the region? 

What vulnerabilities does the US have which are game changing?

@Sumerian, the way you are analyzing the situation, reminds me the analyzing carried out by Sahaba about Amr bin Abdawad. No one went out to fight with him. 

Once you start fearing the power of your enemy, you have lost. 
Placing trust on Allah (s.w.t) is always helpful and a better choice. 

The problem why people are angry at me is because I am literally against every official political group because they are all liars. Not one of them is truthful. So I don't play these side games. I'm independent and I'm not even 20 years old yet. Alhamdulillah.

1 minute ago, Salsabeel said:

@Sumerian, the way you are analyzing the situation, reminds me the analyzing carried out by Sahaba about Amr bin Abdawad. No one went out to fight with him. 

Once you start fearing the power of your enemy, you have lost. 
Placing trust on Allah (s.w.t) is always helpful and a better choice. 

Who said fear the enemy? Never fear. But never underestimate your enemy. People here acting like war is a piece of cake. Next they will tell you Iran is going to conquer Washington lol I tell you these people live in fantasies. Magical world. They're the same people who were predicting the end times events in 2013. It's all magical thinking.

What vulnerabilities does the US have which are game changing?

Their cowardice in the first place. 
Then their confidence & trust on their weapons greater than themselves. 
Then their floating & stationed forces within the range of Iranian weapons. 
Then the cost of war and much more.

People here acting like war is a piece of cake. Next they will tell you Iran is going to conquer Washington lol I tell you these people live in fantasies. Magical world. They're the same people who were predicting the end times events in 2013. It's all magical thinking.

Let them be confident, my brother. It is a fact that Iran is not in a position to launch any sort of aggression, neither it is the Iranian choice, this is just words war going on at the moment. Neither USA nor Iran want to start any war at the moment. 

Our role in any case, must be a supportive role for our Iranian brothers.   

Let them be confident, my brother. It is a fact that Iran is not in a position to launch any sort of aggression, neither it is the Iranian choice, this is just words war going on at the moment. Neither USA nor Iran want to start any war at the moment. 

Our role in any case, must be a supportive role for our Iranian brothers.   

Lol of course I am with them doesnt mean I believe in hallucinations.

Lol of course I am with them doesnt mean I believe in hallucinations.

Its good that you do the swot analysis (strength, weaknesses, opportunities & threats), but bear in mind that the responsibilities in Iran are also well aware of their own capabilities as well as the capabilities of their enemy. They are not crazy, nor they are incompetent (mentally or physically). They are intelligent and wiser than any other Muslim country and more united than any other. They have changed the system decades ago and they are still protecting the Islamic Revolution. 

Do you have any doubt on their intelligence or bravery? 

Just now, Salsabeel said:

Its good that you do the swot analysis (strength, weaknesses, opportunities & threats), but bear in mind that the responsibilities in Iran are also well aware of their own capabilities as well as the capabilities of their enemy. They are not crazy, nor they are incompetent (mentally or physically). They are intelligent and wiser than any other Muslim country and more united than any other. They have changed the system decades ago and they are still protecting the Islamic Revolution. 

Do you have any doubt on their intelligence or bravery? 

It's the supporters that are crazy fanatics. Iranian generals who say they can wipe Israel off in 8 minutes are only doing propaganda, they don't actually believe what they are saying.

37 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Oh yea right, that's why by the end of the war the Iranians were so tired and unwilling to fight. Didn't Iran claim they will take Baghdad?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawakalna_ala_Allah_Operations

What the heck is that? False wiki facts? :clap:

Lol even if Saddam got help from the US (as did Iran, from behind the curtains and from Israel from in front of the curtains), Iran should have won easily. It's not like Saddam had a good army, his army was terrible. I have family who fought in his army they say the planning was terrible. All or most Arab armies are trash. And yet Iran still struggled. 

But when Saddam fought America, at his strongest during the Gulf War, he was easily disposed of. What you fought in 8 years was finished in weeks/months. Why's that?

Lol one US plane was downed, therefore US airforce is weak? Lol Dragon Ball Z logic.

Lolz 

They werent tired and unwilling to fight. Google Operation Mersad......genius. They stopped because just like Imam Alis soldiers.....some commanders forced Imam Khomeinis hand...hence the cup of poison. Read more history then come back. 

Do you have reading comprehension issues? When Iraq fought iran it had the whole world behind him, Iran took POW from over 25 different countries.........while iran was sanctioned. When US fought Iraq(at its strongest, where the hell did you get this from) Iraq had no one and was standing alone. 

Also, the french and the british and the Americans did Iraqi planning, not iraqis. Even the mine layouts where american...hence why Iranians already knew how to bypass them because they forgot they used the same layout as they taught iranians. 

Iranian generals who say they can wipe Israel off in 8 minutes are only doing propaganda, they don't actually believe what they are saying.

You can wipe Israel in less than eight minutes. Write Israel with a pencil and tell me how much time will you take in erasing it? :D

4 minutes ago, repenter said:

They werent tired and unwilling to fight. Google Operation Mersad......genius. They stopped because just like Imam Alis soldiers.....some commanders forced Imam Khomeinis hand...hence the cup of poison. Read more history then come back. 

Okay fam why wasn't Saddam defeated easily? Why didn't Baghdad get conquered? I mean he had a weak and a joke army and an unsupportive population. If Iran was so strong Saddam would have been finished in the 80s.

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Okay fam why wasn't Saddam defeated easily? Why didn't Baghdad get conquered? I mean he had a weak and a joke army and an unsupportive population. If Iran was so strong Saddam would have been finished in the 80s.

What are you on about? Iran wasn't strong enough to conqure baghdad. Some slogans were said, fact is that it was a defensive war and the whole world behind Saddam couldnt get 1 inch of iranian land, and as a matter of fact, Iraq lost land hence the begging to sign 598. 

Iran basically had radars that they had to move around because they didnt have enough of them. They had Jets with no parts....they had weapons with no bullets. And yet they stood their ground an gained enemy territory. Now its another ballgame. 

Use of chemical/biological weapons. 

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Okay fam why wasn't Saddam defeated easily? Why didn't Baghdad get conquered? I

During Iran -Iraq war Saddam (la)  had support of Arab communities also westerners but after that war he bites the hand that was supporting him by invading Kuwait.

8 minutes ago, repenter said:

What are you on about? Iran wasn't strong enough to conqure baghdad. Some slogans were said, fact is that it was a defensive war and the whole world behind Saddam couldnt get 1 inch of iranian land, and as a matter of fact, Iraq lost land hence the begging to sign 598. 

Iran basically had radars that they had to move around because they didnt have enough of them. They had Jets with no parts....they had weapons with no bullets. And yet they stood their ground an gained enemy territory. Now its another ballgame. 

Oh really? Some slogans? Why didn't the war end before that and why was Iran pushing into Iraq then? And why did Iran want the war to continue and refuse 598 for so long? You yourself admitted Sayyed Khomeini wanted the war to continue. Why when 598 just gurranteed peace and return of territory from both sides?

For your information Iraq had captured territory inside Iran in 1988 that they gave up and withdrew for 598.

Edited by Sumerian

14 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

For your information Iraq had captured territory inside Iran in 1988 that they gave up and withdrew for 598.

Iran would have captured Basra and other important territory if Iraqi's have not used the chemical weapons. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_chemical_attacks_against_Iran

Operation Badr 1982, Battle of marshes 1985, Operation Dawn 1986, Operation Karbala etc are the examples. Everywhere, the only thing helped the Iraqi army was the use of chemical weapons. 

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Iran would have captured Basra and other important territory if Iraqi's have not used the chemical weapons. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_chemical_attacks_against_Iran

Operation Badr 1982, Battle of marshes 1985, Operation Dawn 1986, Operation Karbala etc are the examples. Everywhere, the only thing helped the Iraqi army was the use of chemical weapons. 

No, it was a game changer to use chems, but the fact is the Iranian army was not good tactically. They had many defeats at the end which a good army would have not suffered. 

2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Oh really? Some slogans? Why didn't the war end before that and why was Iran pushing into Iraq then? And why did Iran want the war to continue and refuse 598 for so long? You yourself admitted Sayyed Khomeini wanted the war to continue. Why when 598 just gurranteed peace and return of territory from both sides?

Because Islam doesn't believe in get slapped and turn other cheek. As Imam Khamenei says, the time of hit and run is gone, and they take him serious.

Also there is a reason i told you to google Mersad. Because Iraq invaded Iran again after 598. So much for guarantee right? So Imam Khomeini was right and knew Bathi Iraqi Kufans would not hold their end of the deal. You just don't want to admit that you are wrong, point was Iran being that weak and Iraq being that strong with the whole world behind them couldn't do anything, and the only reason is faith, nothing more. Just like US can't do anything, it will just hurt them too much, else they would long time ago, just like they did Iraq twice. The story is different now, with US having too many of their planes and bases at arms reach, too many troops, and too many investments around whilst Iran has missiles that can hit every single one with ease, and enough produced to do it 100x over. US never attacks anyone that can hit back, they never have, and they never will. You have watched too many Rambo and Top Gun movies....reality of war is very different. 

Just now, Laayla said:

@repenter

Assalam Alikum Brother.

But with Trump, it's a whole different story.  This man child is impulsive, his record shows he doesn't stand consistent in a variety of issues.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

US presidents don't call the shots, they haven't in a long time.

Eisenhower: "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

This is the reality today, presidents are just for show, even the elections are show now. They are bought and paid for.

This is the problem with the Iranian view of the war. They think it was a miracle how they survived. In actual fact their army was much more capable than the Iraqi Army, and Saddam's generals were useless, all the foreign aid won't work if there's a motivation problem and if planning is weak.

Ballistic missiles alone can't save Iran, US has enough airpower to keep a bombing campaign going for months. All Iranian bases will be targeted. Iran will lose more than the US.

14 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

This is the problem with the Iranian view of the war. They think it was a miracle how they survived. In actual fact their army was much more capable than the Iraqi Army, and Saddam's generals were useless, all the foreign aid won't work if there's a motivation problem and if planning is weak.

Ballistic missiles alone can't save Iran, US has enough airpower to keep a bombing campaign going for months. All Iranian bases will be targeted. Iran will lose more than the US.

You simply don't get it do you. Difference is Iran is willing to lose more, US losing 1 base is a disaster. Even one plane is a disaster. They simply aren't willing to bleed. And they will bleed a lot, their own people will protest "bring our boys home" while in Iran the slogans will be "send more boys". The world will be pissed due to both gates closing yemen and hormoz, and Hezbollah will start a campaign again against Israel. It will be such a mess that they simply can't afford it. You are looking at it simply by numbers that US has x amounts of planes and x amount of bombs so they can bomb for months. Well iran can also send ballistics for months, actually years based on numbers. It's not second grade math, it's a lot more complex than that. 

Also, Sepah and their bases are well hidden, so much so that every base is secret to a certain group. Iran has learned a lot since the 8 year war. US doesn't know where the silos or the radars are, they will hit nothing but sand. Satellites dont work underground unfortunately. Also fiberoptic communications is the new thing, you can't tap it, so it will be total radio silence. This is one of the frustrations Israellis had during the war with Lebanon, they couldn't tap anything or intercept any mission signals. 

10 minutes ago, repenter said:

You simply don't get it do you. Difference is Iran is willing to lose more, US losing 1 base is a disaster. Even one plane is a disaster. They simply aren't willing to bleed. And they will bleed a lot, their own people will protest "bring our boys home" while in Iran the slogans will be "send more boys". The world will be pissed due to both gates closing yemen and hormoz, and Hezbollah will start a campaign again against Israel. It will be such a mess that they simply can't afford it. You are looking at it simply by numbers that US has x amounts of planes and x amount of bombs so they can bomb for months. Well iran can also send ballistics for months, actually years based on numbers. It's not second grade math, it's a lot more complex than that. 

I'll hold u to this

2 hours ago, Klanky said:

I think a "win" for Iran would be to bog the Americans down for years in a costly guerrilla war, but that wouldn't be much of a victory

Guerilla warfare is mostly a thing of the past.

Look at the idiots running around at night in lraq. They couldn't do anything.

As the USArmy said in the 1980s, the dumbest thing you can do is attack an armor unit at night.

Blackhawk helicopters can see your breath rising from the snow. The thermal optics on tracks can see you lying behind a clay or concrete wall. The individual infantry helmet mounted optics are nearly as good.

So different concepts of bushwhacking are needed.

6 hours ago, Sumerian said:

No, it was a game changer to use chems, but the fact is the Iranian army was not good tactically. They had many defeats at the end which a good army would have not suffered. 

4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

actual fact their army was much more capable than the Iraqi Army, and Saddam's generals were useless, all the foreign aid won't work if there's a motivation problem and if planning is weak.

How you can solve this paradox :book::einstein::helpsos:

in two post you say two different things about Iran Army ,at the it is capable of war or not :ko: