Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Assalam Alaikum,I do not know if this chat is allowed but I am going to ask anyway as I am very despirate.  My husband is Iraqi and I am American.  My son is married to a Christian girl and they are expecting a child.  Her family is very hateful and really dislikes my son and I know they are going to hurt him somehow.  We are planning or moving to [Gulf country] and she is refusing to go with us.    Her family has already put a spell on him so he would return to her and it was done the Mexican way and negasa.  I am asking for help to put a spell (lack of a better word) on her to come with us to [Gulf country] and leave her family behind as they dislike Islam and my son.  I am not asking to hurt his wife I am asking for her to join our family and move with us to [Gulf country] so we can live as a family with her, my son and baby.  I want nothing bad to happen and only want help doing this the good way.  But I need something strong and quick as we need to leave by mid August and I do not want to leave them in the United States.  I am scared what will happen to them both.  We love them both and have welcomed her with open arms.I am in [City removed], Texas and really need help. Any one that can help me please contact me or text me. Thank you

[Mod Note: Name, city, country, phone # and email addresses removed.]

Edited by Hameedeh
Please do not post personal information that can be used to identify you or someone else. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers.

Salaam Alaykum

First of all, make sure that your son marriage with her is valid islamically. Some Marji do not let a Muslim man do permanent marriage with a Christian girl.

Second, this issue is primarily related to your son. He is not a little boy anymore. He has to understand that her family despise Muslims and it is not good for his integrity and his position in his new formed family. He has to take action. Sometimes parents make the situation worsen by stepping into the life of their children so much ( Please forgive me if the tone was harsh). I know that his situation is not good, but before talking with his wife or her parents, you need to talk with your son first. He needs to understand his situation and take appropriate action. Moreover, you need to talk with your husband as well. He also has responsibility towards his son. He needs to understand the situation of his son and give appropriate suggestions.

Last, I think it is better to talk with your family first, but if it didn't solve anything, you and your husband can share your concerns with the Shaykh of your mosque. Ask him to give suggestions. I suggest to solve it peacefully between yourselves first, then go to this step. Inshaallah it goes well. Do dua Tawassul.

Black Magic is absolutely haram, so noone is going to tell you to 'put a spell' on anyone. I hope noone will tell you that. If you want to protect yourself against black magic, read Surat Al Falaq and Ayat Al Kursi each seven times. That should protect you and break whatever spell has been put on you or your son. If the spell is on your son, he has to read these. Also make sure you always make yourself tahir before you fall asleep (wudu, ghusl, tayammum, whichever is appropriate). This will also help so jinn don't try to attack you in your sleep. 

Also these for repelling evil

http://www.duas.org/evilrepellingbaqsal.htm

Edited by Abu Hadi

Assalam Alaikum. If I may share with you from the perspective of an American grandmother who also has a daughter-in-law, I understand how difficult it is to separate a young woman who is having her first child from her mother. I learned of a wise custom among the Fulani people in Nigeria, while visiting there years ago, that has helped me. I was told that when a new Fulani bride gives birth to her first child, she goes back home to live with her mother and remains there until the child is two years old. Her mother teaches her how to care for the baby and the new mother continues to mature as a young woman under the care and teaching of her own mother before returning to her husband and extended family. I have had to be patient with my daughter-in-law, deferring to her mother, just loving her and not giving too much advice. But now, as I am old and dying from cancer, that daughter-in-law has become to me like Ruth was to her mother-in-law Naomi in the book of Ruth in the Bible. I pray your daughter-in-law will be such a blessing to you. Marty

Assalam Alaikum. If I may share with you from the perspective of an American grandmother who also has a daughter-in-law, I understand how difficult it is to take a young woman who is having her first child away from her mother. I learned of a custom among the Fulani people in Nigeria, while visiting there, that has helped me. I was told that when a new bride gives birth to her first child, she goes back home to her mother and remains there until the child is two years old. Her mother teaches her how to care for the baby and the new mother continues to mature as a woman under the care and teaching of her own mother before returning to her husband and extended family. I have had to be patient with my daughter-in-law, deferring to her mother, just loving her and not giving too much advice. But now, as I am old and dying from cancer, that daughter-in-law has become to me like Ruth was to her mother-in-law Naomi in the book of Ruth in the Bible. I pray your daughter-in-law will be such a blessing to you. Marty

Naomi was living in a foreign land with her husband and two sons and their wives. Her husband and both sons died. She decided to go back to her home country and bid her daughters-in-law farewell. One of them, Ruth, refused to abandon her mother-in-law, choosing instead to go with Naomi and become, herself, a foreigner in Naomi's homeland. Ruth told Naomi, "Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you." - Ruth 1:16-17