Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

Asalamoe Olikum,

I am new to this forum and to Islam. I have chosen for Shia. I aim to avoid all extreemists. 

i look forward to making new friends here on-line.

Salam Welcome to Shia chat Brother , we are at your service :sign_welcome::sign_merci::woot::clap::D:party: :NH:

Thank you for the swarm if smilies!

I am not sure how reply yet. I hope this is correct.

I am in severly dissabled due to brain damage and I really would like contact in the long-term with one or more Brothers. Ideally by e-mail, chat here when I qualify or Skype. I live in Europe. 

But I want to find my way about in this forum too.

15 minutes ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

chat here when I qualify or Skype. I live in Europe. 

Salam when you post 25 thread you can use all options of forum.

‏Shia Translate (‎@ShiaTranslate) را بررسی کنید: https://twitter.com/ShiaTranslate?s=09

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShiaTranslate

Here in shia translate they acompany with people in your situation too but you must act with caution with them because some radical ideas supports by some members of it. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

13 hours ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

Asalamoe Olikum,

I am new to this forum and to Islam. I have chosen for Shia. I aim to avoid all extreemists. 

i look forward to making new friends here on-line.

Salam alaykum brother, 

where are you from exactly? which country? 

11 hours ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

Two questions please:

What is meant here by Quote?

How long are new members moderated providing they are polite and follow the rules?

Salam Brother Ibrahim. 

Congratulations! Allah has chosen you among billions of people to embark on a wonderful journey towards the absolute truth! towards the light of all the lights. is'nt it a wonderful thing? I am happy for you and for the privilege that God has reserved for you. I wish you to preserve it jealously and to keep it with care inside your heart that our prophet defines: "the Throne of Allah"! the only place that can hold the immense God! I am also at your service for whatever your need and ... welcome!

About your question: If you decide to reply to someone's post and you want to include his post in your answer you can do it by clicking on "Quote" as i did with this post.

Salam

12 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Here in shia translate they acompany with people in your situation too but you must act with caution with them because some radical ideas supports by some members of it. 

Thanks, but I just want a quiet life for myself. I think I can get all the support I need right here at ShiaChat! So far I feel safe and wanted.

9 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Assalam aleykoum, 

We are very happy about your conversion. Could you tell us more about your background and why you chose Islam? 

Dear Br. Alidu. Thank you for your reply and your sincere interest. Of course I will answer your questions, but first I must reply to all the greetings! The main thing is that I have brain-damage. My ability to write is slow. 

2 hours ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

What does Twelver mean please?

Twelver is a term of endearment that we Shias call ourselves because we believe in the 12 Imams, peace be upon them. 

2 hours ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

What does Twelver mean please?

Salam it means following 12 Imams (as) =Ithna Ashari