Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

New Revert

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam all of your previous sins are forgiven after revertion & we are always in your service 

Yes I know. That's why I could change for the better. I see it as a spiritual reset! I never want to spoil what I now have.

• Basic Members

Peace be With you brother, All praise Belongs to Allah our Creator and Sustainer. I have had the prevailage to spend 19 years with 100s of converts in the USA and Canada and Observed their Transformation.  Please feel free to email me or message me about any questions you may have in mind or if you would like advice on what to do next to Solidify the foundation of your faith and Rapidly Ascend Spirtually. Keep in mind Our part is very small It is Allah Who increases us in Guidence, understanding, Wisdom, and Piety by his Grace. Salam

My email is [edit]

Edited by Hameedeh
Please do not post personal information that can be used to identify you or someone else. Whatever you post on the Internet will be read by scammers and spammers.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, TaqwaaSeeker said:

Peace be With you brother, All praise Belongs to Allah our Creator and Sustainer. I have had the prevailage to spend 19 years with 100s of converts in the USA and Canada and Observed their Transformation.  Please feel free to email me or message me about any questions you may have 

My email is [edit]

The moderator is right to protect your privacy! Thank you for your offer. I will take you up on it by sending you a Personal Message as soon I have made 25 relevant and acceptable postings. I am at 16 so far.

• Basic Members
7 hours ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

The moderator is right to protect your privacy! Thank you for your offer. I will take you up on it by sending you a Personal Message as soon I have made 25 relevant and acceptable postings. I am at 16 so far.

Inshallah Brother looking Forward to it, Salam. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I wish I would be a revert too, then all users would congratulate me :blush:

I don't think Allah will take into account how many likes and congratulations we get for our postings when the time comes.:mod:

Joking apart … is it not a privilege to be born Muslim? 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

Joking apart … is it not a privilege to be born Muslim?

@AmirAlmuminin Lover is just joking :Dbecause new reverts are people like as Salman Farsi & Abuthar  that they always praised by Ahlulbayt  (as)

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

@AmirAlmuminin Lover is just joking :Dbecause new reverts are people like as Salman Farsi & Abuthar  that they always praised by Ahlulbayt  (as)

Oh I see. But surely the newness will wear off shortly and I will just be like others who were born into Islam?

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Ibrahim van Soest said:

Oh I see. But surely the newness will wear off shortly and I will just be like others who were born into Islam?

I don’t think so because new reverts always must cope with with many problems & loneliness & everyday explain to others why they choose this way.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don’t think so because new reverts always must cope with with many problems & loneliness & everyday explain to others why they choose this way.

I understand.

To all concerned. Thank you for the welcome. Now please just consider me to be a Brother First and Foremost. The belonging is what aI need and I will learn from you all as I go along. No fuss please.

• Forum Administrators

New members cannot contact each other except by profile comment which will be approved by a Mod. You can join the Revert Club here:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/clubs/13-reverts-to-islam/

• 3 weeks later...