In the Name of God بسم الله

What Are Your Thoughts & Beliefs About Americans?

• Advanced Member
On 6/16/2018 at 3:15 AM, zoegeracci said:

I'm American and I'm curious what you guys believe and think about Americans? Hoping to just learn what people in other countries think of us, and maybe even clear any misconceptions that are out there. Are there any countries where people don't like Americans, or any countries where the people really like Americans? Why or why not? Is there anything about Americans you like or don't like? Please share!

The best thing about America is the hub of the worldly knowledge and the worst thing is that they don't have a clue about their government.

• Advanced Member
On 7/11/2018 at 11:48 AM, Abraram said:

The best thing about America is the hub of the worldly knowledge and the worst thing is that they don't have a clue about their government.

Salam,

Americans, dead walking talking zombies, iblis agents & they lick... thinking they are having a good time whilst killing itself, materially inclined, spiritually dark sided(impure). 

Yet not all are like that, for others, when they are good, they are great.

Satanic leaders still. A Beast of a nation with too many beats & atuned dancers.

Strangely, there's this air(sense) of superiority over others that hangs...

Utter imbecility. It is really difficult to love what's satanic, better when ignored. They can't ignore though, it is an order.

ws

• Basic Members

In my experience, if you are smiling when out of the home and wearing western clothes, they generally are nice and will say nice thing to you (rarely) but if you are not smiling or talking, they won't talk to you or bother just give odd stares or they will go out of their way to be really rude.  Which has tempted me to avoid western places unless I have no choice. I know everyone is different but after so much problems from them where I live, I think they are ok, but I just respectfully avoid long interactions.. 

I'm Turkish-American, born in the US, but due to my social anxiety I don't spend a lot of time with Americans, just my family and some family friends, so I'll share my thoughts on POLITICAL TRENDS. I think Americans are often poorly educated, and this feeds into the kind of politicians they vote for. They may have a bachelor's degree but they are not culturally educated. They just know a trade. So what do they do? They vote based on conforming to elite interests, or things that don't make sense or don't matter, and don't think outside the box or critically. As @baradar_jackson implied, they are collectivist with the illusion of freedom. speak your mind and youre a weirdo. also, americans are often oblivious to the problems of other countries, and are often so focused on their own problems, ("first world problems" as i like to call it) groups such as the alt right often don't care AT ALLL about refugees or immigrants or what's happening in another country, hence the "what about OUR veterans" (YOURE THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!) "we should care about our own people" (ONE HUMANITY) "what are you some kind of hippie" (MUSLIMS DO IT! WHY CANT WE! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ALL THE BURDEN ON SOME poorer muslim and african christian nations?) then they call you a terrorist and walk away. ive noticed this, they are so concerned with sovereignty and nationalism they don't care about other nations' problems (as citizens, their governments do, but only for oil and "national security" like preserving the dollar). where have i seen this before...........oh right! Turkey! (ah, let it be his problem, he's a vatan haini (enemy of the state) ) like almost every nation, the ignorant ones among them (not the intellectuals and liberals) fail to distinguish between reactionaries killing their troops because their troops are oppressing them and supporting occupiers and dictators on their land (aka palestine) vs actual nutjobs killing their troops (aka isis) to them america is right, all the time, no questions asked, and we always have to be number one. the oliticians are like this, too. if you question, you are traitor. the only place you ge tto question is online (all of which, again, turkey). as for the caring for those in need, as someone whose family comes from an actual authoritarian state, which is getting worse day by day, and is not nearly as bad as the situation in some other countries like the civil war in syria, or palestine, or kashmir, or east turkestan, i can say americans complain too much in my opinion and it is this ungratefulness for their democracy that led them to pick donald trump and hillary clinton as the last two presidential candidates, and then donald trump as president. now theyre paying the price. and it is this lack of experience with fighting and dying and praying for democracy that leads some american trolls (or dumbos) on quora to ask "why dont people who insult donald trump get arrested. they should be more respectful of their leader!"

• Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
Howard Baskerville
HBaskerville.jpg
Howard Baskerville
Born Howard Conklin Baskerville
10 April 1885
North PlatteNebraskaUnited States
Died 19 April 1909 (aged 24)
TabrizEast AzerbaijanIran
Nationality American
Parent(s) Henry Embry Coleman Baskerville
Emma R. Baskerville[1]

Howard Conklin Baskerville (10 April 1885 – 19 April 1909) was an American teacher in the American Memorial School in Tabriz (a Presbyterian mission school in TabrizIran) who was killed fighting for Iranian democracy during the Persian Constitutional Revolution. He has been called the "American Lafayette of Iran." (J. Lorentz)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Baskerville

• Moderators
On 7/17/2018 at 5:56 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:
Howard Baskerville
HBaskerville.jpg
Howard Baskerville
Born Howard Conklin Baskerville
10 April 1885
North PlatteNebraskaUnited States
Died 19 April 1909 (aged 24)
TabrizEast AzerbaijanIran
Nationality American
Parent(s) Henry Embry Coleman Baskerville
Emma R. Baskerville[1]

Howard Conklin Baskerville (10 April 1885 – 19 April 1909) was an American teacher in the American Memorial School in Tabriz (a Presbyterian mission school in TabrizIran) who was killed fighting for Iranian democracy during the Persian Constitutional Revolution. He has been called the "American Lafayette of Iran." (J. Lorentz)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Baskerville

Well that's fascinating. I've never heard of this man. 

• Advanced Member
On 7/17/2018 at 9:35 AM, notme said:

I've never heard of this man.  

His name always mentions in iranian history books & schools with respect for that era  but in recent years he mentions more in social media Iranians have good memory from Americans until death of JFK but after his death  USA gov takes position of Britain as a colonizer & enemy of Iran.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 7/14/2018 at 3:58 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Brother, did she write anything about her experience?  If she did, I would like to read it.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

• Advanced Member
58 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Brother, did she write anything about her experience?  If she did, I would like to read it

I don't find it but this is her notes on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial/notes/?ref=page_internal

https://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/newsletter/

http://annsmegadub.blogspot.com/2012_01_08_archive.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2018 at 7:24 PM, shiarevert_1628 said:

I think they're obnoxious, shallow/materialistic and just a little stupid if I'm honest...

Um, have you been watching too much TV, or do you live in the 90210? 

• Advanced Member

shocked disbelief...

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/9jan6d/president_trump_cites_chinas_respect_for_his_very/

It’s more like they know exactly what to do and are still just in shocked disbelief that we elected such a complete numbskull.

Edited by justAnothermuslim