Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Zellali

why does ahlulbayt tv not have as many comments?

Rate this topic

i was wondering why The Ahlulbayt TV videos dont have as much recognition as it should, since it is very informative, gives opinions on almost most major and minor issues? i dont see as many views nor comments,you know? it even has life story videos, that can be motivating and helpful for different careers or things people would like to do in their life

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPH7BL0XBUytQCq7KYaqlA

Salam. That is a good question. Perhaps people don't know that much about Ahlulbayt TV. Here is the "about" page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ahlulbaytTV/about

Ahlulbayt TV has five different channels on youtube, and you can subscribe to each one separately to get notified of new videos. See the image below.

Ahlulbayt TV channels.jpg

Salam alaykum

The channel goes through bursts in uploads and at times when it does so some videos are not given enough justice in terms of marketing. While subscribers cant consume loads of videos in a particular season. Generally speaking their youtube page is good, they have over 100k subscribers, over 20 million views. Their doc channel has 20k subscribers and overall viewership of over 3 million views. Of course things can be better but that needs everyone to help.

Btw i am involved with the channel :)

thanks