Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
aaljibar

I said the wrong thing in sujood?

Rate this topic

Salam alaykum,

First question: I said "allahuma salli ala muhammed wa alee muhammed" in sajood last night and 3seconds later I had a severe panic attack (I have never had one before) that lasted for about 3 seconds which prompted me to stop my prayer. I interpreted this as a sign from Allah (subhana hua ta'ala) in order to not say it again in sajood. Am I correct in not saying this in sajood?

Second question: I need some clarification, is saying the dhikr in ruk'u, sujood, tashahud and tasleem out loud for the below mentioned prayers correct?

Third question:Is it permissible to say subhaniyats (subhanallah wal hamdulilah wa la ilaha ila Allah wal allaho akbar) 4 times instead of 3 in the last 2 rak'ats of dhur, asr and isha and the 3'rd rak'at in maghrib?

First Question Response: Wait what did you say wrong? Is salwaat the ONLY thing you said?

Second Question Response: As per my knowledge (I'm not a scholar btw), there's nothing wrong with saying the dhikrs out loud. In fact, they always say those out loud during jamaat prayers...

10 minutes ago, learn said:

Salam, can someone please clarify this, we are not suppose to say allahuma salli ala muhammed wa alee muhammed"  in sujod or ruku? 

Where'd you get this from??  The molana at the Islamic centre I go to says salwaat AFTER reciting one of the normal dhikrs in ruku and sajda many times...

So for example:

"Subhana Rabbiy al-A'la wa bi hamdhi, allahuma salli ala muhammad wa alee muhammed"

2 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Salam alaykum,

First question: I said "allahuma salli ala muhammed wa alee muhammed" in sajood last night and 3seconds later I had a severe panic attack (I have never had one before) that lasted for about 3 seconds which prompted me to stop my prayer. I interpreted this as a sign from Allah (subhana hua ta'ala) in order to not say it again in sajood. Am I correct in not saying this in sajood?

Second question: I need some clarification, is saying the dhikr in ruk'u, sujood, tashahud and tasleem out loud for the below mentioned prayers correct?

Third question:Is it permissible to say subhaniyats (subhanallah wal hamdulilah wa la ilaha ila Allah wal allaho akbar) 4 times instead of 3 in the last 2 rak'ats of dhur, asr and isha and the 3'rd rak'at in maghrib?

:ws:

1. There is no problem in saying salawat during sajdah or during rukooh.

2. There is no problem in reciting these things loudly.

3. You may recite the tasbihat al-arba'a (subhanallah wal hamdulilah wa la ilaha ila Allah wal allaho akbar) only once or three times. Four times, as far as I know, is not allowed.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra