Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
shiasoldier786

Israel Gaza Conflict

Rate this topic

These Hamas rockets are useless militarily. They're like fireworks in the sky. 

I think we're going to see escalation from the Zionist side because the current US administration will not even privately condemn it.

Edited by Sumerian

8 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Hamas/IJ have fired 50+ mortars/rockets since last night in response to constant Israeli attacks.

Hope Im wrong, but looks like there will be major escalation in the hours and days to come.

Already started: (The blue is Israel)

cr.thumb.png.34fcb4dbd27ad0584a2076a73839a517.png

I think the weakness of Israel is in navy force

Israeli forces detain activists, seize control of boat in Gaza blockade protest

May 29, 2018 - 7:35 PM News Code : 895443 Source : NewsweekLink: 

Israeli forces detain activists, seize control of boat in Gaza blockade protest

http://en.abna24.com/news/middle-east/boat-carrying-wounded-palestinians-attempting-to-sail-from-gaza-gets-towed-to-israel_895443.html

Palestinian boats carrying people wounded in recent demonstrations in the Gaza Strip have been intercepted by Israeli naval vessels during a desperate effort to break the blockade of the coastal territor

On 5/29/2018 at 7:56 AM, shiasoldier786 said:

Hope Im wrong

Why do you hope be wrong????? Israel has to be wiped out. For 80 years, they killed Palestinians and took their land by force. Why do you want to be wrong???? Any attack from Palestine to Israel is the true Islamic action certified by Quran. Israel is child killer regime

17 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Why do you hope be wrong????? Israel has to be wiped out. For 80 years, they killed Palestinians and took their land by force. Why do you want to be wrong???? Any attack from Palestine to Israel is the true Islamic action certified by Quran. Israel is child killer regime

Promoting this idea that "Israel has to be wiped out" makes you sound genocidal and does nothing to promote the Palestinian cause.  It is also unrealistic to think that a country like Israel can or should be wiped out.  All this kind of talk does is make other countries sympathetic to the notion that Israel needs to build a wall and launch preemptive strikes on its neighbords that seek to wipe it off the map.  Israel is a very small country.  If it waited until opposing armies were massing on its border, ready to attack, it would be easy to push through the country's defenses.  

Words matter.  I hope you don't want Israeli children to die just because their parents may have done bad things.  But obviously 70 years worth of hostility towards Israel has not worked, and it has only made them stronger in relation to their neighbors, how long do you want to keep going down the same path.

On 6/1/2018 at 5:19 PM, coldcow said:

If it waited until opposing armies were massing on its border, ready to attack, it would be easy to push through the country's defenses.  

That's their justification for pre-emptive strikes. Countries can always cite exceptional circumstances to get out of international rules, but once everyone does this you have anarchy.

Israel is a very small country.

It was even smaller when the Zionists agreed to take what was on offer by the UN. If its viability and defence were going to be a problem, the Zionists should not have accepted it. The fact that they did suggests that the plan all along was to take more land as and when the opportunity presented itself.

bush.jpeg.32cfe54e777282ba7f4933ece05acb84.jpeg

Stephen Spector

Oxford University Press, 9 Dec 2008

But obviously 70 years worth of hostility towards Israel has not worked, and it has only made them stronger in relation to their neighbors, how long do you want to keep going down the same path

1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

That's their justification for pre-emptive strikes. Countries can always cite exceptional circumstances to get out of international rules, but once everyone does this you have anarchy.

Absolutely.  But not every country is being constantly threatened to be wiped off the map by its neighbors, and getting frequent rocket/mortar attacks.

1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

It was even smaller when the Zionists agreed to take what was on offer by the UN. If its viability and defence were going to be a problem, the Zionists should not have accepted it. The fact that they did suggests that the plan all along was to take more land as and when the opportunity presented itself.

Indeed, it was a smaller country at that time.  It was also subsequently attacked by a arab armies/militias and defeated them.  I don't think there is any reason to believe that them accepting the original borders suggests their plan the entire time was to take all the land it currently has.  However, the arab armies show their weaknesses very quickly, and between their constant threats, and the fact that it is indeed very difficult to defend a small parcel of land, Israel had all the excuses it needed to occupy more land.  

4 hours ago, coldcow said:

Promoting this idea that "Israel has to be wiped out" makes you sound genocidal and does nothing to promote the Palestinian cause.  It is also unrealistic to think that a country like Israel can or should be wiped out.  All this kind of talk does is make other countries sympathetic to the notion that Israel needs to build a wall and launch preemptive strikes on its neighbords that seek to wipe it off the map.  Israel is a very small country.  If it waited until opposing armies were massing on its border, ready to attack, it would be easy to push through the country's defenses.  

Words matter.  I hope you don't want Israeli children to die just because their parents may have done bad things.  But obviously 70 years worth of hostility towards Israel has not worked, and it has only made them stronger in relation to their neighbors, how long do you want to keep going down the same path.

I read your post. I just have one question. Please answer this.

If I take your house by force and live there for 80 years  will it be mine after 80 years?

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

23 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I read your post. I just have one question. Please answer this.

If I take your house by force and live there for 80 years  will it be mine after 80 years?

Not sure why you're asking this question.  Did I, anywhere in my post, suggest Israel's claim to the land is legitimate?  

And to reflect your question back, if I took your house 80 years ago, would you feel justified to kill my grand children and their children that now live in it?

52 minutes ago, coldcow said:

Not sure why you're asking this question.  Did I, anywhere in my post, suggest Israel's claim to the land is legitimate?  

And to reflect your question back, if I took your house 80 years ago, would you feel justified to kill my grand children and their children that now live in it?

I became upset deeply when I read your comment. You don't see 80 years of killing innocent men, women, and children, but you see very few people who have been killed in Israel. Which side uses advanced battle tanks? Which side attacks schools and hospitals? Which side uses F-18 war planes? Why do you think like that? Israeli people have to go where they came from, that land is for Palestine. It's all for Palestine. You say that the land Israel took, is not legite. Then why do you use the word COUNTRY for Israeli regime?

Israel is not a country. Israel is a wicked regime.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

On 6/1/2018 at 8:25 PM, coldcow said:

But not every country is being constantly threatened to be wiped off the map by its neighbors, and getting frequent rocket/mortar attacks

There may have been a time very early on in Israel's history when being wiped out was a militarily a realistic possibility, but it hasn't been for many decades now. We're constantly told of Hamas's bad intentions and that's pretty much where they start and finish, but Palestinians presence in that country is actually being eroded 24/7. They are actually being wiped out.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:25 PM, coldcow said:

I don't think there is any reason to believe that them accepting the original borders suggests their plan the entire time was to take all the land it currently has.

So how is it then that Netanyahu says that a united Jerusalem will be their capital for eternity? If it is, then whatever the Israelis agreed to in 1948 was a lie. If there is a religious reason for the Jewish return to Israel then clearly they could never have been satisfied with Tel Aviv.

If there has been no Arab armed resistance the Zionists could reasonably have argued, "if you can give up Tel-Aviv so easily it would be unreasonable of you to withhold Jerusalem from us, which means so much more to us".

As I have said before on these boards Israel bears an uncanny resemblance to the British presence in India. Both were ostensibly peaceful projects with an interest in only a limited geography, but somehow accidentally or rather due to the perfidy of the locals, they ended up owning the whole caboodle.

Whether the Indians resisted the British or collaborated the end was the same, they lost their sovereignty in the face of a superior military power.

Israel is an expansionist project and there'll always be very good reasons for each stage of expansion.

4 hours ago, coldcow said:

Salam ,Who is supporting their action from any generation is same as Soldiers ,they have access to all facts but they support oppressor Regime thus they count as them ,everybody that lives in Israel from Jews is not against their tyrannic regime act against Palestinians so all of them are same from any group & generation. 

There will never be peace in the middle east as long as the state of israel exists.

YaAllah send a special curse on the israeli oppressors who beat children and unarmed men while wearing rifles and weapons, who kill unarmed protesters and then kill the medics trying to help them.

YaAllah send a special curse on those in the world who neglect the oppressed in Palestine, a special curse on those among the muslim ummah who neglect them and a tremendous curse on those who defend their oppressors. Humiliate them just like they humiliated their own sense of humanity and duty!

By the right of Muhammad(S) and Ahle Muhammad(S)!

17 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

So how is it then that Netanyahu says that a united Jerusalem will be their capital for eternity? If it is, then whatever the Israelis agreed to in 1948 was a lie. If there is a religious reason for the Jewish return to Israel then clearly they could never have been satisfied with Tel Aviv.

If there has been no Arab armed resistance the Zionists could reasonably have argued, "if you can give up Tel-Aviv so easily it would be unreasonable of you to withhold Jerusalem from us, which means so much more to us".

I'm not following.  You're saying what Netanyahu says today has bearing on what the 1948 Jews agreed to?

Do you think if the 1948 Arabs hadn't been so easily defeated, and at the very least held their ground, that we'd be seeing continued push for Israeli expansion?  

22 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I became upset deeply when I read your comment. You don't see 80 years of killing innocent men, women, and children, but you see very few people who have been killed in Israel. Which side uses advanced battle tanks? Which side attacks schools and hospitals? Which side uses F-18 war planes? Why do you think like that? Israeli people have to go where they came from, that land is for Palestine. It's all for Palestine. You say that the land Israel took, is not legite. Then why do you use the word COUNTRY for Israeli regime?

1) Do you think killing innocent Israeli men/women/children is justified as a response to the Israeli killing of Palestinian men/women/children?
2) Where do you suppose the Israelis go that lived on that land prior to the formation of Israel?
3) Like it or not, Israel is a country.  Trying to play with words and call it a regime doesn't change the reality that just about every other country recognizes it as a country.
4) Failing to accept reality only leads to further delusion

17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam ,Who is supporting their action from any generation is same as Soldiers ,they have access to all facts but they support oppressor Regime thus they count as them ,everybody that lives in Israel from Jews is not against their tyrannic regime act against Palestinians so all of them are same from any group & generation. 

There are plenty of Jews in Israel that support Palestinian statehood.  In fact, there used to be more of them.  However as more terrorism (intifadas, etc) killed more civlians, more of them started pushing the government to fight back harder and harder.  And they elected more right wing governments.  

Still though, Islam teaches that children are innocent until at least the age of puberty, right?  You're telling me that the children (literal children, not figurative) in Isreal deserve to die for the sins of their parents and grand parents?

39 minutes ago, Zurushkan said:

1527979622598.thumb.jpg.4d069a44054a612ea15319b3edc8bdf3.jpg

How do we know she's the one that killer her?  It seems very unlikely that this would be make public knowledge.  Also, supposedly the Israelis are using snipers.  She doesn't look like a sniper, and she's not holding a sniper rifle.

2 hours ago, coldcow said:

How do we know she's the one that killer her?  It seems very unlikely that this would be make public knowledge.  Also, supposedly the Israelis are using snipers.  She doesn't look like a sniper, and she's not holding a sniper rifle.

Who cares which honourable member of the IDF shot her??  She was targeted by the IDF, shot in the neck by the IDF and she is dead due to the IDF. 

Shooting medical personnel is against the Geneva Convention.  It is a war crime.  However, Israel chooses repeatedly to ignore international law.  They can bully, harass, intimidate, starve, occupy (for generations), imprison and murder thousands of children and adults with impunity because they are backed by a mega power.

I recently saw a video of a five year old being terrorized and dragged off by the IDF into an armoured vehicle.  Also against international law... I am curious as to what your apologetic for that is. 

These are people with no moral compass or sense of humanity.  

Edited by forte

1 hour ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

@Abu Hadi

This user, @coldcow, supports Israel existence which is against the religion. He is broadcasting his mindset in this website.

I'm simply acknowledging the fact that they exist and are a country.  Please show me a quote from the Qu'ran that states I should call for the destruction of Israel.

23 minutes ago, forte said:

Who cares which honourable member of the IDF shot her??  She was targeted by the IDF, shot in the neck by the IDF and she is dead due to the IDF. 

Shooting medical personnel is against the Geneva Convention.  It is a war crime.  However, Israel chooses repeatedly to ignore international law.  They can bully, harass, intimidate, starve, occupy (for generations), imprison and murder thousands of children and adults with impunity because they are backed by a mega power.

I recently saw a video of a five year old being terrorized and dragged off by the IDF into an armoured vehicle.  Also against international law... I am curious as to what your apologetic for that is. 

These are people with no moral compass or sense of humanity.  

You're ok with spreading fake news, i.e. lies, if it supports your viewpoint/agenda?  I believe in integrity, but I guess that's just me.  We could lower ourselves morally to promote out agenda, I suppose, but I'd rather not.

I don't support "terrorizing" 5 year olds, but what did the five year old do?  I'm not familiar with this story.  Also, why do you think I want to apologize for that?  Do you think the world is just black and white?  Or can we be somewhere in between?  Just because I don't support calls for the anhilation of an entire country, do you think that means I support the continued occupation and slow choking of another?  There are Jews in Israel who call for peace and a two state solution.  Does that mean they have to also call for their own destruction to get any respect from you (and others here)?

Look at everything logically and independent of your emotions, and you'll realize that emotions blind you and make you think irrationally.