Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
realizm

Dua Faraj

Rate this topic

:salam:

I was thinking about du`a al faraj.

Why do we ask Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to be a protector, guide, etc... for Imam (atfs) while he is "absent". He has His plan for him and undoubtely it includes being that protector, guide etc...

Why not asking for hastening his appearance instead ?

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Alaikas Salaam brother,

He is not absent rather we can't see him. I have read somewhere that Imam (atfs) also face tribulations like us. So we pray to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى to keep him safe.

Thank you brother, I know that is why I put the " sign on absent.

But my question is why the most famous dua to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى for Imam Mahdi (atfs) is a dua for his protection rather than a dua for his reappearance ?

23 hours ago, realizm said:

Why not asking for hastening his appearance instead ?

It is said in Hadiths about Faraj that Shias couldn't hide the secrets of Ahlulbayt (as) which causes pUT Imam Mahdi (aj) in danger there Is many hadiths about reapearance so his enemies knew it better than us if they can find him before the time of apperance  they will do their best to harm or kill him.

24 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It is said in Hadiths about Faraj that Shias couldn't hide the secrets of Ahlulbayt (as) which causes pUT Imam Mahdi (aj) in danger there Is many hadiths about reapearance so his enemies knew it better than us if they can find him before the time of apperance  they will do their best to harm or kill him.

Ok so this would mean that dua faraj is a dua which came into a certain context, which is no longer of actuality since Imam is in greater occultation hence protected...

But wait, since it is a dua in favor of Imam Mahdi during his occultation, who does this dua go back to ?

1 hour ago, realizm said:

But wait, since it is a dua in favor of Imam Mahdi during his occultation, who does this dua go back to

This is from himself

http://en.mobile.wikishia.net/index.php/Du'a_al-Faraj

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thanks, I will have to check in Mafatih al jinan because even in this article there is mention to both 'Ilahi `azuma al bala' and 'Allahumma kun li waliyik al Hujjat ibn al Hassan', which are two different duas so it is kind of confusing.