Jump to content
Sisterfatima1

Should I make a YouTube channel

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salam if you can do it but relate it to Shia Islam & Ahlulbayt (as) specially Imam Mahdi (aj)  :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam if you can do it but relate it to Shia Islam & Ahlulbayt (as) specially Imam Mahdi (aj)  :cool:

I don’t think you can possibly link “how to make meals for iftar or suhoor” with Shi’a Islam and the ahlulbayt. The channnel is based on how to make meals from different cultures for iftar and suhoor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam if you can do it but relate it to Shia Islam & Ahlulbayt (as) specially Imam Mahdi (aj)  :cool:

Nah she'll lose all her potential Salafi followers and she might get attacked in the Youtube comment section. I reckon she should just stick to iftar meals and not use this as a platform to promote Shia Islam. 

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

should I make a YouTube channel for Ramadan iftar and suhoor meals 

Go ahead. Why not! Though you should make a general cooking channel considering the fact that Ramadan is almost half over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anonymous2144 said:

I don’t think you can possibly link “how to make meals for iftar or suhoor” with Shi’a Islam and the ahlulbayt. The channnel is based on how to make meals from different cultures for iftar and suhoor. 

 

37 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Nah she'll lose all her potential Salafi followers and she might get attacked in the Youtube comment section. I reckon she should just stick to iftar meals and not use this as a platform to promote Shia Islam. 

 

So what's the point of channel ,YouTube is full of Sunni Iftar cooking receipts ,for example she can decorate Iftars with names of Ahlulbayt(as) ,Shia Islam needs that we tolerate their attacks.

Image result for â«Ø´Ù٠زردâ¬â  Image result for â«Ø´Ù٠زردâ¬â

Related image  

Image result for â«Ø´Ù٠زردâ¬â

Image result for â«Ø´Ù٠زردâ¬â

 

Image result for â«Ø´Ù٠زردâ¬â

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 4:02 AM, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam 

should I make a YouTube channel for Ramadan iftar and suhoor meals 

i would make a variety of middle eastern,Asian,Italian,Mexican type of foods 

I would not show my appearance in any of the videos 

Do it how you want to do it, and remember, the internet can be a nasty place so don't worry about the mean comments. Do what you enjoy, because you enjoy it and stay positive :). (although i'm sure you probably already know this, but just in case)

May Allah be with you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×