Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
myouvial

unarmed black man shot dead

Rate this topic

to be fair.. the police man was also African American, and he was actually being attacked by a crazy man going for his gun.. so it seems to be legit defense

what I want to know is how a high scool teacher starts acting crazy like that.. what drug was he on?

3 hours ago, kirtc said:

to be fair.. the police man was also African American, and he was actually being attacked by a crazy man going for his gun.. so it seems to be legit defense

what I want to know is how a high scool teacher starts acting crazy like that.. what drug was he on?

Probably flakka,  I could tell by the way he was attacking the officer and  proceeded to run out into the street and  roll around on the road. No other drug will do that. Turns people into crazed zombies.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, you have no idea how dangerous people can  get when taking flakka. That guy  needed to be shot.

Here's an example of somebody on Flakka @kirtc

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Probably flakka,  I could tell by the way he was attacking the officer and  proceeded to run out into the street and  roll around on the road. No other drug will do that. Turns people into crazed zombies.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, you have no idea how dangerous people can  get when taking flakka. That guy  needed to be shot.

Here's an example of somebody on Flakka @kirtc

crazy,, What the hell is the appeal to a drug like that.. 
That guy flew into the glass head first and got up like nothing happened... 

Salam this is what we call live Walking dead:cry: the  advanced Flaka user becomes walking Zombie in manner & appearance they also loos their body parts like Zombies.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

42 minutes ago, kirtc said:

crazy,, What the hell is the appeal to a drug like that.. 
That guy flew into the glass head first and got up like nothing happened... 

The feeling of invincibility and the euphoria  that comes the first time they take it. Cheap, only  $5 on the streets.

I am surprised people here are saying he needed to be shot. True, people on flakka show extremely bizarre and paranoid behaviour due to the delusion of being superhuman but it's nothing that tasers can't take care of.

If half a dozen policemen can't bridle one person even if he is acting like a maniac then it means they aren't fit for the job. Policemen in US are too trigger happy anyways. 

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

If half a dozen policemen can't bridle one person even if he is acting like a maniac then it means they aren't fit for the job. Policemen in US are too trigger happy anyways. 

Using Flaka is one way to becoming brainless Zombie, the user organs like zombies detach from their body.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

I am surprised people here are saying he needed to be shot. True, people on flakka show extremely bizarre and paranoid behaviour due to the delusion of being superhuman but it's nothing that tasers can't take care of.

That black guy didn't go down from being tased ^ I don't condone shooting unarmed people but sometimes it is the only choice. That's an unfortunate and brutal fact of life, has nothing to do with being trigger-happy. 

What  happened to Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice  and Michael Brown was entirely avoidable and racial profiling. That is not what happened to this guy running around naked in the highway and lunging at an armed officer.

3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That black guy didn't go down from being tased ^

Even then GC.. shooting someone dead isn't the next step after tasing. 

I would say what I said earlier it's was half a dozen armed men versus one unarmed man. This is becoming an epidemic.  The modus operandi of the US police seems to be kill first, cover up later.

8 minutes ago, starlight said:

Even then GC.. shooting someone dead isn't the next step after tasing.

I really don't want to argue with you but if somebody can't be rationalized with, tased or stopped by yourself or twelve people. What other option is there? Especially when there are other innocent people in danger?

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

11 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I really don't want to argue with you but if somebody can't be rationalized with, tased or stopped by yourself or twelve people. What other option is there? Especially when there are other innocent people in danger?

Let's agree to disagree.

All I am saying is the police there aren't trained to handle people without the use of weapons..no combat training whatsoever.The only 'technique' they know is to pull the trigger. 

It is easy to sit in an armchair and judge a situation that we will never have to deal with, but people on some of these drugs are insanely strong and can be nearly impossible to stop.  Even ramming his car into a tree and being hit by a car and being tased did not stop him.  If that man had reached the policeman (whose backup was not quite there) he would have hurt or killed him with physical force or by grabbing his gun. Or he could have hurt anyone in the area, especially if he got the gun and was armed.  I think the policeman tried his best with patience and waited till the last second.  It is clear that he did not want to shoot him. 

Why is his being Black is an issue here?  The policeman was also Black.   The issue is that he was totally out of his mind on drugs and was a danger to anyone in the vicinity.  He chose to take drugs and to drive a car in that messed up state - on a busy freeway.  The outcome could have been far worse.

Edited by forte

5 minutes ago, forte said:

Yep.      There are some pretty gruesome stories out there, including where people have actually chewed the flesh off people's faces.

it is available on site but it is not good to show here.

the news title says "unarmed black man"

it is misleading.. although he was an unarmed blackman he wasnt as innocent as the usual victims of insane american police...

but like starlight, I dont agree on killing him... watching the video it was self defence,  maybe excessive.. he could have aimed for the legs..

its sad but that man has a lot of explaining to do when he is asked how did you die :/

4 hours ago, kirtc said:

but like starlight, I dont agree on killing him... watching the video it was self defence,  maybe excessive.. he could have aimed for the legs..

Tell that to the guy who had his face bitten off by a crazed flakka user. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-kills-couple-bite-man-face-article-1.2753438

The suspect was "abnormally strong", a stun grenade and a dog biting him did not faze him in the slightest. This is old news but this is also an example why I don't think shooting a flakka user in the legs is feasible. Btw, this was a white guy and they still had issues taking him down and controlling the situation. It has nothing to do with race.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

On 5/27/2018 at 9:19 PM, realizm said:

:salam:

Relax, brother. He called him :

- Unarmed

- Black

- Man

And you only focused on him being black. Maybe you are too focused on race stuff.

May be it's not a big deal for you but it could be a big deal for people who face such discrimination on regular basis. It would have been much better as Unarmed - 'Innocent'/'dangerous'/Crazy etc - Man 

Edited by rambo007
More precise

1 hour ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

The news stories always mentioned "bath salts" so I never heard it called Flakka. Wikipedia says another name is gravel. 

Salam ,it is also named first at Russia as Krokodil  before coming to USA

Flakka:

Flakka is a stimulant with a similar chemical makeup to the amphetamine-like drug found in bath salts.

While the drug was originally marketed as a legal high alternative to Ecstasy, the effects are significantly different.

Users experience an elevated heart rate, enhanced emotions, and sometimes strong hallucinations.

The drug can cause permanent psychological damage because it affects the mood-regulating neurons that keep the mind’s sertraline and dopamine in check, as well as possibly causing heart failure.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/dangerous-new-street-drugs-what-you-need-to-know/9605097

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddisalvo/2015/04/15/the-backstory-you-really-need-to-know-about-flakka-and-other-synthetic-drugs/#58d95fa24a4d

http://time.com/3398086/the-worlds-deadliest-drug-inside-a-krokodil-cookhouse/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 hours ago, rambo007 said:

May be it's not a big deal for you but it could be a big deal for people who face such discrimination on regular basis. It would have been much better as Unarmed - 'Innocent'/'dangerous'/Crazy etc - Man 

Well, I feel the whole point was to try to tell that the man was shot because of being black, so what are we discussing here  ?