Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

My uncle just told him the truth about Shi’a Islam because the salafis told him a lot of misconceptions about Shi’a Islam lol . I’m not saying war is the answer but you can’t make peace with injustice because they simply believe Shi’a are kaffur,Christians are kaffur,jews are kaffur,majority of sunnis are kaffur. And they claim(salafis) they are the true sunnis and are just....what a joke lol. 

Its not really correct to just say its the salafis/wahabis. The reality is that anti-shia attitudes among sunnis are very prevalent, I would know since I once held those views and so did most sunnis I knew.... All of these anti-shia attitudes have existed within sunnism long before ibn abdul wahab ever came into this world. You cannot blame the persecution of shia from the umayyads, abbasids, and ottomans on wahabis. Alhamdulillah there is no more sunni caliphate anymore. I know wahabis are a convenient scapegoat but it just doesn't match up with reality. 

20 minutes ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

Its not really correct to just say its the salafis/wahabis. The reality is that anti-shia attitudes among sunnis are very prevalent, I would know since I once held those views and so did most sunnis I knew.... All of these anti-shia attitudes have existed within sunnism long before ibn abdul wahab ever came into this world. You cannot blame the persecution of shia from the umayyads, abbasids, and ottomans on wahabis. Alhamdulillah there is no more sunni caliphate anymore. I know wahabis are a convenient scapegoat but it just doesn't match up with reality. 

In one of my posts I did mention that some sunnis are affected by the salafis beliefs, that’s why they have the anti-Shi’a attitude but not all do 

salam alaykum wrwb,

Two Weighty Things

The Holy Qur'an & The AB(as).

We will be questioned about our prayer & when it is accepted then the deeds will be looked into. Focal point of our deeds is the battle with the self. This that am doing, is it a sincere deed or not? Is is emanating from sincere prayers or not, in my prayers, did i pray for the unity of the ummah or not? Who taught me to pray & why am i praying, is unity important if & when with someone who is an enemy of the two heavyweights? i have a desire, very deep, i can't hide it from my Lordسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى & she also knows, am battling with the self & am praying that my prayers are accepted that those who follow the two heavyweights @ least be united under the unity of these two, for the rest, that is asking for too much, even when the followers of the two heavyweights can't stand the way my hair locks. 

One thing gurranteed though...

These Two Heavy Weighty Things Will Remain United irrespective of the Unity of The Ummah.

ws

2 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

In one of my posts I did mention that some sunnis are affected by the salafis beliefs, that’s why they have the anti-Shi’a attitude but not all do 

I think you missed my  point. These aren't salafi beliefs because these beliefs predate salafism. Salafis merely adopted these beliefs they didn't create them. Salafism didn't exist in the umayyad, abbasid, and ottoman empires. Not all sunnis have an anti-shia attitude but I would venture to say most do. 

:bismillah:

Salamun Alaikum Brothers & Sisters! 

Can we (Muslims) really resolve our differences & unite?

وَلَوْ شَاء رَبُّكَ لَجَعَلَ النَّاسَ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلاَ يَزَالُونَ مُخْتَلِفِينَ
إِلاَّ مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ

"And if your Lord had pleased He would certainly have made people a single nation, and they shall continue to differ. Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this did He create them; and the word of your Lord is fulfilled: certainly I will fill hell with the jinn and the men, all together." (11:108-109)

The point of Unity is there i.e., Imam Mahdi (asws). How can people accept his wilayat while they used to reject the wilayat of his ancestors? 

The concept of "ummatun wahidatun" is mentioned in Quran, but it is for whom? Lets see a verse & its interpretation:

وَإِنَّ هَذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاتَّقُونِ
23:52

(It has been narrated) from Abu Ja’far (asws) regarding the Words of the Exalted: And this community of yours is one community [23:52], he said: The Progeny of Muhammad (saww)’.
(Taweel Al Ayaat 2 /352 :1)

(Sharaf Al-Deen Al-Najafy – the author of the book said), ‘So upon this happens to be the Address by His (azwj) Words : community of yours [23:52] and His (azwj) Words: is one community [23:52] – i.e. without separation, neither in the words nor in the deeds, but being upon one way, neither separating nor differing, ever! And if the meaning of it was the community of Muhammad (saww), He (azwj) would not have Said: one community [23:52], because the Prophet (saww) said: ‘My community would be separating from after me to be upon seventy-three sects, a sect from these being salvaged and the rest would be in the Fire’. And the salvaged sect, it is the one community [23:52], and they are the Progeny of Muhammad (saww)’.

5 minutes ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

I think you missed my  point. These aren't salafi beliefs because these beliefs predate salafism. Salafis merely adopted these beliefs they didn't create them. Salafism didn't exist in the umayyad, abbasid, and ottoman empires. Not all sunnis have an anti-shia attitude but I would venture to say most do. 

At some point and still In some countries or places sunnis didn’t have the anti-Shi’a attitude.  I know that before wahabis came into excistince even salafis, Some tribes had anti-Shi’a attitude but years later at some point Shias and sunnis were getting along just fine until salafis came out in force and funded by America then things started to hit the fan. Now salafis are brainwashing a lot of people and getting their beliefs into Sunni mosques to brainwash innocent people. They (salafis) also claim they are sunnis thus why some sunnis have anti-Shi’a attitude. My cousins friend is a sunni (he’s in his late twenties I think) used to go to a mosque and some salafi shiek was showing them videos of terrorist killling innocent people and he was claiming these Terrorists ere Shi’a, the sheik would try and rev up the people inside the mosque and get them to hate Shi’a. My cousins Friend was angry because of that video because he thought these terrorist was actually Shi’a but he investigated the video and he saw the truth it was a terrorist group that was killing Sunni,Shi’a and Christians. My cousins friend told my cousin about this and he also said to cousin that if I didn’t hang around with you i wouldn’t been and ignorant man and possibly a extremists (salafi). 

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

"Honestly the best way to achieve unity with whole of humanity, let alone with Sunnis"

7 hours ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

"Its truly lamentable, the evil in the world is immense and may continue to get worse and worse until the return of our master imam mahdi (aj)"

On 5/27/2018 at 5:26 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

"Acceptance of Wilayat-e-Ali and aal-e-Ali (peace be upon them all)"

I shall reply using the forgotten holy book.

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with Allah, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

[30:31] You shall submit to Him, reverence Him, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and - whatever you do - do not ever fall into idol worship.
[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.

[42:14] Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and resentment among themselves. If it were not for a predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for a definite interim, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited the scripture are full of doubts.

2 hours ago, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

I shall reply using the forgotten holy book.

You sure you can say this verses command us to get united with sunnis? And from when you got to understand the true interpretation of these holy verses.

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with Allah, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

‘From Al-Sadiq (as) having said: ‘Ali (as) was reciting it as left their Religion [6:159] (instead of ‘dividing their Religion’)’. He (as) said: ‘By Allah (azwj)! The people separated (from their Religion) and they became sects, each sect came to be with an imam.  (Tafseer Safi – V 2 P 174)

[42:14] Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and resentment among themselves. If it were not for a predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for a definite interim, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited the scripture are full of doubts.

Ali Bin Ibrahim said, ‘My father narrated to me from Ali Bin Mahziyar, from one of our companions,  
(It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullah (as) regarding the Words of the Exalted: “Establish the Religion [42:13], he (as) said: ‘The Imam (as), and do not be divided in it!” - an allusion to Amir Al-Momineen (as).

Then He (azwj) Said: Greatly difficult it is upon those who associate what you are calling them to - from the Wilayah of Ali (as). Allah Chooses to it ones He so Desires to - an allusion to Amir al Momineen (as), and He Guides towards it ones who are penitent [42:13].

Therefore due to that, so invite [42:15] - Meaning to the Wilayah of Ali Amir al Momineen (as), and do not follow their whims, and say: ‘I believe in whatever Allah Book Allah Reveals, and I am Commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord - up to His (azwj) Words: and to Him is the journey [42:15]’.  (Tafseere Qummi 2:237)

Show me where does it mentions 'Go and unite with sunnis'.

Akhi, we're on Sirat e Mustaqeem and there can't be any compromise from our side. If anyone wants to get united they have to accept Wilayat of Ameerul Momeneen (as) and 11 Imams from his progeny, for they are Hablillah (Rope of Allah) and Quran commands us to hold onto them firmly (3:103).

I'm in favour of existing peacefully with not only sunnis but christians, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs and other humans.

6 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

You sure you can say this verses command us to get united with sunnis? And from when you got to understand the true interpretation of these holy verses.

‘From Al-Sadiq (as) having said: ‘Ali (as) was reciting it as left their Religion [6:159] (instead of ‘dividing their Religion’)’. He (as) said: ‘By Allah (azwj)! The people separated (from their Religion) and they became sects, each sect came to be with an imam.  (Tafseer Safi – V 2 P 174)

Ali Bin Ibrahim said, ‘My father narrated to me from Ali Bin Mahziyar, from one of our companions,  
(It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullah (as) regarding the Words of the Exalted: “Establish the Religion [42:13], he (as) said: ‘The Imam (as), and do not be divided in it!” - an allusion to Amir Al-Momineen (as).

Then He (azwj) Said: Greatly difficult it is upon those who associate what you are calling them to - from the Wilayah of Ali (as). Allah Chooses to it ones He so Desires to - an allusion to Amir al Momineen (as), and He Guides towards it ones who are penitent [42:13].

Therefore due to that, so invite [42:15] - Meaning to the Wilayah of Ali Amir al Momineen (as), and do not follow their whims, and say: ‘I believe in whatever Allah Book Allah Reveals, and I am Commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord - up to His (azwj) Words: and to Him is the journey [42:15]’.  (Tafseere Qummi 2:237)

Show me where does it mentions 'Go and unite with sunnis'.

Akhi, we're on Sirat e Mustaqeem and there can't be any compromise from our side. If anyone wants to get united they have to accept Wilayat of Ameerul Momeneen (as) and 11 Imams from his progeny, for they are Hablillah (Rope of Allah) and Quran commands us to hold onto them firmly (3:103).

I'm in favour of existing peacefully with not only sunnis but christians, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs and other humans.

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. (3:7) Surah Al Imran

On 5/28/2018 at 11:20 PM, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding. (3:7) Surah Al Imran

I don't know what you want to indicate with this ayat. Also, the translation is incorrect.

He is the One Who Revealed the Book unto you; from it are Decisive Verses - these are the Mother of the Book; and others are Allegorical. Then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity, so they are following what is allegorical from it, seeking the Fitna and seeking its (personal) interpretation. And none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in the Knowledge. They are saying, ‘We believe in it. It is all from the Presence of our Lord’. And none (would) mention except those with the understanding [3:7]

The true interpretation is known by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and those firmly rooted in the knowledge (Ahlulbait (ams)).

Muhammad Bin Al-Abbas, from Ali Bin Muhammad Al-Ju’fy, from Muhammad Bin Al-Qasim AlKafany, from Ali Bin Muhammad Bin Marwan, from his father, from Aban Bin Ayyash, from Sulaym Bin Qays who said,

‘Ali Bin Abu Talib (as) came out to us, and we were in the Masjid, so we went to him (as). He (as) said: ‘Ask me before you lose me! Ask me about the Quran, for in the Quran is Knowledge of the Former ones and the Later ones, not leaving a word to be said by a speaker, but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge [3:7], and (it) is (the Knowledge) not with anyone (else).

And Rasool-Allah (sawa) was one of them (firmly rooted in the Knowledge). Allah (azwj) the Glorious had Taught him, and Rasool-Allah (sawa) learnt it. Then it will not cease to be in his posterity up to the Day of Judgement’. Then he (as) recited and remnants of what the progeny of Musa and the progeny of Haroun have left, the Angels would be carrying it [2:248]. So I am of the status with RasoolAllah (sawa) which Haroun had from Musa except for the Prophet-hood, and the Knowledge will be in our posterity until the Establishment of the Hour’.

(Ta'weel al-Ayaat 2:10/555)

Al Husayn Bin Muhammad, from Moalla Bin Muhammad Bin Awrama, from Ali Bin Hassan, from Abdul Rahman Bin Kaseer,  
(It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullah having said: ‘[3:7] and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge are Amir Al-Momineen (as) and the Imams (as) from after him’.

(Al Kafi V 1 – The Book Of Divine Authority Chapter 22, Hadith 3)

I can present more hadith that shows who can actually interpret Quranic verses.

You better stop throwing verses in tandem insisting on fairytale unity.

On 5/29/2018 at 3:42 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

With complete respect intended, all I have done is send you verses from Allah's Holy Quran. I did not state anything up until now. I did not say that these verses 'command us to get united with Sunnis' for the Islamic split did not exist during the 23 years of the Holy Quran was being sent down, but if I am wrong then please correct me.

The Sunnis, Shia's, Sufis, Alowis and all the other sects may follow in what hadith they feel is true to themselves, I shall not judge. All I know is that hadith's are not as reliable as evidence as the Quran is. Tafsir is important of course, but I shall not believe every hadith that comes my way simply because it is of the same belief as I, for if the Quran proves me wrong, then who better to prove me wrong than Allah?

But that is just me. If I were to look at it from this perspective, and remember this is just my own opinion: Sahih International, Pickthall, Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Sarwar, Khan and Arberry all unanimously agree that it is dividing of the religion: 'sunder their religion and become schismatics' (meaning: a split or division between strongly opposed sections or parties, caused by differences in opinion or belief) - 'made divisions in their religion and become sects', surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects', you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only

to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

Divided used in the Arabic Quran is Farakou, which means Taksim (Split) not left. But again, that is just my opinion and I am not here to start an argument.

Yes brother you are right when it comes to that. 3:103 is a very important Ayah. 'And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided.'

2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

You better stop throwing verses in tandem insisting on fairytale unity.

As you wish, have a good day.

20 hours ago, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

With complete respect intended, all I have done is send you verses from Allah's Holy Quran. I did not state anything up until now. I did not say that these verses 'command us to get united with Sunnis' for the Islamic split did not exist during the 23 years of the Holy Quran was being sent down, but if I am wrong then please correct me. 

Biradar, you created a topic with title saying What is needed to unite the Ummah?. That itself states lots of things. And then you start pushing verse after verse so what should I understand?. Yes, it there was no apparent divisions in those years but it happened later.

20 hours ago, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

All I know is that hadith's are not as reliable as evidence as the Quran is. Tafsir is important of course, but I shall not believe every hadith that comes my way simply because it is of the same belief as I, for if the Quran proves me wrong, then who better to prove me wrong than Allah?

Believe me, it is impossible to understand the Quran without Ahlulbait (ams) and their teachings. The Quranic verses are all reliable but you cannot understand without Ahadith. Btw, I only stated two hadith on that verse and there are many more similar narrating from different ma'soom and different chains. Ever heard of tawatur?

21 hours ago, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

But that is just me. If I were to look at it from this perspective, and remember this is just my own opinion: Sahih International, Pickthall, Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Sarwar, Khan and Arberry all unanimously agree that it is dividing of the religion: 'sunder their religion and become schismatics' (meaning: a split or division between strongly opposed sections or parties, caused by differences in opinion or belief) - 'made divisions in their religion and become sects', surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects', you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

Okay. So, if you have read the post properly the translation of that verse [6:159] was correct ([3:7] was incorrect) but Imam (a.s.) had read that verse as 'Left' instead of 'split' or other mentioned meanings. Remember Aimma (ams) >>>.. All those translators combined.

21 hours ago, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

Yes brother you are right when it comes to that. 3:103 is a very important Ayah. 'And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided.' As you wish, have a good day.

Thanks. Do read tafsir of that verse.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:11 PM, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

What new behaviors and actions do you think are required from the Muslim people in order to settle the differences between the many sects, focus on our common denominators and revive the glorious Ummah of the original Islam?

Stop spreading lies about other sects. 

The Martyre , Shaikh Hassan Shahata | Full documentary  (contains graphical violence)

ins 

On Sat May 26 2018 at 9:41 PM, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

What new behaviors and actions do you think are required from the Muslim people in order to settle the differences between the many sects, focus on our common denominators and revive the glorious Ummah of the original Islam?

Its the END OF TIMES so we the Ummah needs to realise atleast now that we all have one common ENEMY since the TIME of ADAM... and that is IBLEES... 

Ummah needs to stand together to fight against IBLEES and ofcourse against his most favourite DAJJAL... instead of becoming EMEMY's puppets and standing by their side knowingly or unknowingly...

Ummah needs to ponder deep now considering how the signs of PLANET EARTH is manifesting itself day by day changing drastically.... and the signs of WORLD POLITICS fastly moving towards WORLD WAR 3... 

Ummah needs to remove the LOVE OF THIS WORLD from their HEARTS and must ponder why they were sent by ALLAAH in the END OF TIMES and why they were sent as the UMMATI OF LAST OF ALL THE PROPHETS... 

Ummah needs to THINK and ACT accordingly how they can do their BEST in this HOLY ISLAMIC MISSION atleast for the sake of some VERSES OF QURAN which GUIDES us towards UNITY... if they have even little WISDOM and WILL...

Ummah needs to acknowledge themselves their common ENEMY OF THE TIME... so that they can work/strive with unity under ONE BANNER of IMAM OF THE TIME... IMAM MAHDI (as) who will revive the ISLAM....