Rate this topic

What new behaviors and actions do you think are required from the Muslim people in order to settle the differences between the many sects, focus on our common denominators and revive the glorious Ummah of the original Islam?

Having strong leadership, having the belief we are all muslim and stop listening to western propaganda trying to divide us. 

Starting a war with Israel usually seems to work as well. :shifty:

*Inspirational Quotes on Islamic unity by Imam Khomeini* 
-----------------------------------

Here are 10 beautiful quotes by Imam Khomeini to ponder on in a time where evil entities are working tirelessly to disunite Muslims…

1. Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia
*“Muslims should be awake, Muslims should be alert that if a dispute takes place among Sunni and Shi’ite brothers, it is harmful to all of us, it is harmful to all Muslims. Those who want to sow discord are neither Sunni nor Shia, they are agents of the superpowers and work for them.”*

2. Islamic brotherhood
*“If Islamic brotherhood comes to the fore among Islamic countries, such will become a great power which none of the global powers will be able to cope with. ”*

3. Avoid every kind of dispute.
*“Shia’s and Sunnis brothers should avoid every kind of dispute. Today, discord among us will only benefit those who follow neither Shi’ia nor Hanafi. They neither want this nor that to exist, and know the way to sow dispute between you and us.”*

4. We are all Muslims
*“We must pay attention that we are all Muslims and we all believe in the Qur’an; we all believe in Tawheed and must work to serve the Qur’an and Tawheed.”*

5. Unite against oppression
*“The Muslims must be a united Hand against all arrogance.”*

6. None can rise up against them…
*“If the Muslims were a united, single fist, none can rise up against them.”*

7. Be active together
*“Do not keep saying “unity but not go after it. Be active together, you are brothers to one another.”*

8. All must be under the banner of Islam
All Muslims are brothers and equal, none is separate from another and all must be under the banner of Islam and of monotheism.

9. Muslims are brothers
*“Muslims are brothers and will not be segregated by the pseudo-propaganda sponsored by corrupt elements. The source of this matter – that Shi’ites should be on one side and Sunni on the other – is on the one hand ignorance and on the other hand propaganda of the foreigners.”*

10. Communities themselves must be a single Ummah
*“The communities themselves must be a single ummah; they should assemble together and not be separated; they should not regard the borders as causes for separation of the hearts.”*

The idea of the "glorious ummah of original Islam" is a fantasy. The Muslim nation right after the passing away of its prophet (sawa) betrayed his decree and put someone else in charge. The ummah divided into civil war soon after the death of the prophet (sawa) as well. After Abu Bakr's death, Umar was chosen (by the decree of abu bakr) and he ended up being assassinated. Then Uthman was extremely unpopular amongst the Muslim nation that his house was stormed by a Muslim mob (which included many sahaba) that killed him. Aisha initially supported the killing of Uthman but then went back on that to use his assassination as an excuse to try to take ruler-ship away from Imam Ali (as).  Then we get Muawiyah after Ali (as) and Yazid slaughtering Hussain (as) in Karbala. Sorry but the idea of some glorious nonsectarian ummah is a fantasy that never existed. Then the oppression of subsequent imams (as) and their followers...

I think its better to just agree to disagree and not kill each other while not falling into Utopian delusions.

16 minutes ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

The idea of the "glorious ummah of original Islam" is a fantasy. The Muslim nation right after the passing away of its prophet (sawa) betrayed his decree and put someone else in charge. The ummah divided into civil war soon after the death of the prophet (sawa) as well. After Abu Bakr's death, Umar was chosen (by the decree of abu bakr) and he ended up being assassinated. Then Uthman was extremely unpopular amongst the Muslim nation that his house was stormed by a Muslim mob (which included many sahaba) that killed him. Aisha initially supported the killing of Uthman but then went back on that to use his assassination as an excuse to try to take ruler-ship away from Imam Ali (as).  Then we get Muawiyah after Ali (as) and Yazid slaughtering Hussain (as) in Karbala. Sorry but the idea of some glorious nonsectarian ummah is a fantasy that never existed. Then the oppression of subsequent imams (as) and their followers...

I think its better to just agree to disagree and not kill each other while not falling into Utopian delusions.

All that you have mentioned. It is truth. It was also over 1400 years ago. The children are starving. The people are dying. We must unite.

And surely this your nation is one nation and I am your Lord, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me. (Surah Mu’minin 23:52)

Sunni, Shi’a, Salafi, Sufi, Shariah: A guide for the perplexed

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/03/s-words/

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/03/ashura/

31 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Sunni, Shi’a, Salafi, Sufi, Shariah: A guide for the perplexed

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/03/s-words/

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/03/ashura/

Don’t include salafis,they are basically  coruppting the Quran orally and are undercover terrorists. I know a lot of Sunni’s that say salafism is not part of Sunni islam. Majority of Sunnis also agree that Salafis are not part of Sunni islam 

10 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Dont include salafis,they are basically  coruppting the Quran orally and are undercover

Most of them are victims of traditions ,they born in Salafi families & had low chance to understand the true meaning of Islam BTW still until they believe to Allah & his Prophet  (pbu) they also count as Muslims.

17 hours ago, Thabit Al Jumayli said:

All that you have mentioned. It is truth. It was also over 1400 years ago. The children are starving. The people are dying. We must unite.

And surely this your nation is one nation and I am your Lord, therefore be careful (of your duty) to Me. (Surah Mu’minin 23:52)

I dont see how unity with sunnis will help anything, not to mention how anti-shia sunnis are nowadays. Many shia tend to have this inferiority complex like we should mold our beliefs based on sunni sensitivities. Even with non-muslims we can have peaceful coexistence and mutual respect without "unity". 

18 hours ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

I debated what my reaction to this post was going to be, and I chose to give it a like. From what I remember through the history I've studied, this is all very true and that brings me to my greater point:

It's sorrowful when you realize that this is how sinful & wicked that people can be. Rereading exactly what is quoted, it has hit me pretty hard that people who were supposed to love one another could slaughter and hurt one another over something so vain as a leadership position. I guess that runs contradictory to what I stated in another topic, but alas.

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Most of them are victims of traditions ,they born in Salafi families & had low chance to understand the true meaning of Islam BTW still until they believe to Allah & his Prophet  (pbu) they also count as Muslims.

Are Khawarij Muslims to then?? They also believe in Allah and his Prophet(Pbuh). Surely they are hypocrites and coruppting the Quran same goes with the salafis they are coruppting the Quran and are also hypocrites. Most of these people had plenty of chances to know the truth but they refuse and believe in Wahhabism and salafism they are also brainwashing other people and the only victims are the converts becuse they don’t know much and some revert back to there what they originally where which is obviously much better and more then likely will go to heaven. 

52 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Are Khawarij Muslims to then?? They also believe in Allah and his Prophet(Pbuh)

Salam for being muslim this two condition is enough even Imam Ali (as) was tolerating Khawarij until they started war & cause fear in Muslim society this is our duty to help new converts to help them release from these traps.

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam for being muslim this two condition is enough even Imam Ali (as) was tolerating Khawarij until they started war & cause fear in Muslim society this is our duty to help new converts to help them release from these traps.

That was at Imām Ali (a.s) time but obviously they started war and caused a bunch of chaos. Now all marja say Shi’a muslims are not allowed to marry a person from the khawarij for obvious reasons. Salafis are a lot worse and savage. Allah SWT warns us from people like the salafis and khawarij and also imam Ali (a.s) warns us about people like the salafis (undercover terrorist). This why salafis are not part of Islam or in particular Sunni Islam. 

2 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

This why salafis are not part of Islam or in particular Sunni Islam

This same as what they think about us ,we must be better than  them.most of Salafis are just concern about praying & not involving in politics ,they just need proper education for guidance our main problem is with Jahadists after that wih Wahhabists but we must consider them as muslims too & same in creation & don't lose hope for their guidance.

6 hours ago, GD41586 said:

I debated what my reaction to this post was going to be, and I chose to give it a like. From what I remember through the history I've studied, this is all very true and that brings me to my greater point:

It's sorrowful when you realize that this is how sinful & wicked that people can be. Rereading exactly what is quoted, it has hit me pretty hard that people who were supposed to love one another could slaughter and hurt one another over something so vain as a leadership position. I guess that runs contradictory to what I stated in another topic, but alas.

Its truly lamentable, the evil in the world is immense and may continue to get worse and worse until the return of our master imam mahdi (aj). This goes back to very early among humans though. Consider the story of Cain and Abel. 

Quran 5:27-32, Arberry translation. 
And recite thou to them the story of the two sons of Adam truthfully, when they offered a sacrifice, and it was accepted of one of them, and not accepted of the other. 'I will surely slay thee,' said one. 'God accepts only of the godfearing,' said the other. 'Yet if thou stretchest out thy hand against me, to slay me, I will not stretch out my hand against thee, to slay thee; I fear God, the Lord of all Being. I desire that thou shouldest be laden with my sin and thy sin, and so become an inhabitant of the Fire; that is the recompense of the evildoers.' Then his soul prompted him to slay his brother, and he slew him, and became one of the losers. Then God sent forth a raven, scratching into the earth, to show him how he might conceal the vile body of his brother. He said, 'Woe is me! Am I unable to be as this raven, and so conceal my brother's vile body?' And he became one of the remorseful. Therefore We prescribed for the Children of Israel that whoso slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and whoso gives life to a soul, shall be as if he ha given life to mankind altogether. Our Messengers have already come to them with the clear signs; then many of them thereafter commit excesses in the earth. 

24 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This same as what they think about us ,we must be better than  them.most of Salafis are just concern about praying & not involving in politics ,they just need proper education for guidance our main problem is with Jahadists after that wih Wahhabists but we must consider them as muslims too & same in creation & don't lose hope for their guidance.

It’s the end of times bro that’s how it’s supposed to be played out salafis and wahabis are holding tight to their beliefs and are doing good job of brainwashing people if you ask me. Those people that are brainwashed can possibly be victims but then there are ones that truly believe it’s the truth. Btw jahadists are salafis,salafis are just basically undercover terrorist when they need more jahadists they come out in force. You may sometimes bump into a sunni extremist that has the wrong idea of Shi’a Islam these people need guidance and be told about Shi’a Islam. These Sunni extremists have been slightly affected by salafis that’s why they have some terrible beliefs about Shi’a.  Once a person was Christian and converted into Islam but he came to the wrong people (salafis) he went to me uncle and told him that he converted to Islam (btw that person is a good friend with my uncle)  the salafis told him that Shias have their own Quran and claim it’s the Quran of Imām Ali and that person (the convert) came to my uncle and told him so and so,my uncle told him he made a mistake converting to Islam (as a joke)LOL Because he knew that he would be brainwashed by salafis and misguided, the convert was begging my uncle to show him the Quran if imam Ali my uncle told him there’s no such thing,he proceeded to ask him again then my uncle shows him the Quran and tells him this is the Quran of imam Ali a.s,abu Baker,Omar,Othman and prophet Muhammad (saws) lol. Then my uncle explained to him little bit Shi’a Islam.

Edited by Anonymous2144

6 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Then my uncle explained to him little bit Shi’a Islam.

:sign_war: the way of Ahlulbayt (as) always to end of the world is threating with kindness with them not attacking to them even Imam Mahdi (aj) war will be  defensive & with talking and reasoning with the enemies.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

:sign_war:

My uncle just told him the truth about Shi’a Islam because the salafis told him a lot of misconceptions about Shi’a Islam lol . I’m not saying war is the answer but you can’t make peace with injustice because they simply believe Shi’a are kaffur,Christians are kaffur,jews are kaffur,majority of sunnis are kaffur. And they claim(salafis) they are the true sunnis and are just....what a joke lol.