Mohammadi_follower

Did Hezbollah totally abandon his original goal?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

IDF member quotes from Islamic qoutes to shows his joy from arresting Shia movement in Qaza "Saberin" by Hamas 

he says : oh Allah hit tyrants by tyrants & bring out us safe from among them

68540121c783314c4e254958cf2e0ebe_791.jpg 

in lower text he is writeen : near to Iran .... Qaza Security arrested leader of Saberin Movement

arrested by securities in The Gaza Strip , leader  of Saberin movement Hesham Salem & four prominent commanders of it , arrested  after three years in accompany with Salem

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسیای-غربی-و-خاورمیانه/خوشحالی-صهیونیست-ها-از-بازداشت-رییس-جنبش-صابرین-به-دست-حما_748461.html

I saw that and this is really a shame to see that again hamas leaders looks to have no dignity and could not be trust. I am of course totally against those few idiots who shouted slogans like "forget Syria, Lebanon,Iraq or gaza just care about Iran !" but honnestly I am really thinking that Iranians must stop to help financially such people like Hamas who showed again their animosity toward Shia Muslims.

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

what if I send my children to Islamic schools?

That would be already a good beginning but they would be always influenced with kufr ideas coming from media of the country. Also by the way there are sometimes not so much Islamic schools available or they could be very expensive (I am talking about countries I know again I don’t know how is it in Australia).

5 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

That would be already a good beginning but they would be always influenced with kufr ideas coming from media of the country. Also by the way there are sometimes not so much Islamic schools available or they could be very expensive (I am talking about countries I know again I don’t know how is it in Australia).

I think if you see that everywhere is being influenced by kufr ideas, even in countries where Islam is established.

11 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Well at least in Muslim countries they don't try to normalize homosexuality among children.... 

Like I said, you can put your children in Islamic schools where they don't get indoctrinated by that. Look at me, and the many here who were raised in the West and went to Western schools, why are we still religious and hold onto orthodox Islamic beliefs?

9 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Like I said, you can put your children in Islamic schools where they don't get indoctrinated by that. Look at me, and the many here who were raised in the West and went to Western schools, why are we still religious and hold onto orthodox Islamic beliefs?

And like I said Islamic school's are not forcely accessible for everyone and like I also said they would be always in some ways influenced by médias of the hosting countries. Also I didn't understand your second question. You think Shiachat members represent all people of Muslim backgrounds in Europe? I saw well many people like that in Europe taking wrong ideas from media and/or becoming irreligious. 

5 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

And like I said Islamic school's are not forcely accessible for everyone and like I also said they would be always in some ways influenced by médias of the hosting countries. Also I didn't understand your second question. You think Shiachat members represent all people of Muslim backgrounds in Europe? I saw well many people like that in Europe taking wrong ideas from media and/or becoming irreligious. 

No they don’t represent everyone but it is proof that you can maintain your religion as it is in the West. There are millions of religious Muslims in the West with orthodox beliefs and views. There is no issue at all.

6 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

No they don’t represent everyone but it is proof that you can maintain your religion as it is in the West. There are millions of religious Muslims in the West with orthodox beliefs and views. There is no issue at all.

There are more non practicing Muslims or people who can't practice correctly than the opposite. I mean we don't need to graduate from Harvard for understand a so simple fact. 

20 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

There are more non practicing Muslims or people who can't practice correctly than the opposite. I mean we don't need to graduate from Harvard for understand a so simple fact. 

I don’t think so. The opinion polls show the opposite.

There are many non practicing but also alot of practicing. Here is a a survey on just America;

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/07/26/religious-beliefs-and-practices/

And imo in Australia religiosity would be even higher based on anectodal evidence. Maybe you are judging the West simply by your region of the world (Western Europe), forgetting about Muslims in other Western countries.

2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

I don’t think so. The opinion polls show the opposite.

There are many non practicing but also alot of practicing. Here is a a survey on just America;

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/07/26/religious-beliefs-and-practices/

And imo in Australia religiosity would be even higher based on anectodal evidence. Maybe you are judging the West simply by your region of the world (Western Europe), forgetting about Muslims in other Western countries.

I have nothing against pewforum but when I showed the statistics of "Muslims wanting sharia laws in their countries" to some Muslim friends I had (from Iraq or maghreb) all of them said to me that was completely false and absurd. 

Anyway you could be "practicing" and have stupid ideas (tawhidi ?).

46 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I have nothing against pewforum but when I showed the statistics of "Muslims wanting sharia laws in their countries" to some Muslim friends I had (from Iraq or maghreb) all of them said to me that was completely false and absurd. 

Anyway you could be "practicing" and have stupid ideas (tawhidi ?).

It is strange to dismiss Pew, one of the most accurate polling organisation, especially when they are polling in the United States.

Stupid views are everywhere brother, even in Muslim countries. So much cults and false beliefs. 

45 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

It is strange to dismiss Pew, one of the most accurate polling organisation, especially when they are polling in the United States.

Stupid views are everywhere brother, even in Muslim countries. So much cults and false beliefs. 

Well when you show to maghrébis and Iraqis that according to their poll most of their compatriots want sharia laws majority of them say this is absurd also I don't "dismiss" it I just say that we must not always think that poll are a correct science (remember American presidential election) . By the way I said to you I would like to stop the debate because we are both losing our time since we are obviously not agree at all in this issue. 

Edited by Mohammadi_follower

2 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Well when you show to maghrébis and Iraqis that according to their poll most of their compatriots want sharia laws majority of them say this is absurd also I don't "dismiss" it I just say that we must not always think that poll are a correct science (remember American presidential election) . By the way I said to you I would like to stop the debate because we are both losing our time since we are obviously not agree at all in this issue. 

That's fine. 

11 hours ago, realizm said:

:salam:

I find it odd how you try to oppose my views and yours regarding shuhada while I stated my point from the beginning.

I was just pointing out you labelling diaspora Lebanese as part of the problem, while ignoring all those years when their money was fuelling a good part of your domestic economy. How many fathers, mothers, brothers, nephews got rizq from them, and funnily enough maybe a diploma and a visa.

Have a blessed day, m`a saleme

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Wa Alikum Assalam Brother.

I do not for one moment doubt your position or views towards the shuhada2.  I'm not blaming the Lebanese expats, for leaving the country, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) tells us the Earth is wide and people need to make a living.  Many Lebanese benefit from their relatives abroad.  I can not deny this.  I'm just saying they wanted out so they left, why are they still going to complain and nag about their country to those who continue to stay and pester us about everything that is wrong with Lebanon?  That's all.

It's very annoying, just like when a newly couple is married and keep asking if there is a baby on the way.  Every person you see they keep asking, over and over again.  I guess this is just personal preference or a pet peeve of mine.  :itsok:

We are quite well aware and informed of the conditions of the country. :) 

I think I made myself clear brother, and I understand your position as well.  :verryhappy:

Allah yirzak rizkan hallalan tayyiba.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

On 3/4/2019 at 5:04 PM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

oh yeah, terrible economy, no jobs, no way to properly do anything, it's great. we're very happy.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:18 PM, Laayla said:

^^^

It's easy for him to say since he doesn't reside in the country. 

But Insh'Allah brother there will be improvement.

Hezbollah says anti-corruption campaign not one of revenge

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2019/Mar-04/477970-hezbollah-anti-corruption-effort-not-a-campaign-of-revenge-official.ashx

I was specifically speaking about him claiming “we shouldnt be happy being run by Christians” well, when someone who has no clue about Lebanon, this is the best answer you can give him.

having a terrible economy or has nothing to do with having a Christian president. In fact, if we had a Shiite president it would have been much more terrible than it is now. 51% of the country would have been owned to his wife :party:

And @Laayla will Hezbollah fight the corruption of the political allies as well? Or only the ones that oppose the alliance?

11 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Wa Alikum Assalam Brother.

I do not for one moment doubt your position or views towards the shuhada2.  I'm not blaming the Lebanese expats, for leaving the country, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) tells us the Earth is wide and people need to make a living.  Many Lebanese benefit from their relatives abroad.  I can not deny this.  I'm just saying they wanted out so they left, why are they still going to complain and nag about their country to those who continue to stay and pester us about everything that is wrong with Lebanon?  That's all.

It's very annoying, just like when a newly couple is married and keep asking if there is a baby on the way.  Every person you see they keep asking, over and over again.  I guess this is just personal preference or a pet peeve of mine.  :itsok:

We are quite well aware and informed of the conditions of the country. :) 

I think I made myself clear brother, and I understand your position as well.  :verryhappy:

Allah yirzak rizkan hallalan tayyiba.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

:salam:

But please remember that a part of those folks always think about coming back, some have a part of their life remaining, so it is normal for them not to cut Lebanon off their minds.

That being said, your position is all clear sister and I understood it as well.

Have a blessed day