Mohammadi_follower

Did Hezbollah totally abandon his original goal?

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, BowTie said:

We aint Guyana and you aint France.

Yup. We enjoy that more :party:

Just for say that exists so saying "we don't share borders so we can't be one country" is not an argument. 

For the second part of your answer well at least you are honest. In a very bad way in term of religion but at least honest. 

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

The political system is " corrupt ", they are not " ruled by Christians " but have this illogical division in politics which does hurt the interest of Lebanon.

By law president must be Christian and de facto Christians are very powerful in the country. 

34 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Just for say that exists so saying "we don't share borders so we can't be one country" is not an argument. 

For the second part of your answer well at least you are honest. In a very bad way in term of religion but at least honest. 

Islamic Revolution was a rise against colonizers. Claiming we can be like Guyana and France, means you are speaking with a colonizing mindset.

According to my answer. Each country has its unique system according to its demographics. Keep your discussion out of our internal politics because Iranian internal politics is way more complicated and corrupt. Strategic allies doesnt mean you know Lebanon just like I don’t know Iran.

31 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Islamic Revolution was a rise against colonizers. Claiming we can be like Guyana and France, means you are speaking with a colonizing mindset.

According to my answer. Each country has its unique system according to its demographics. Keep your discussion out of our internal politics because Iranian internal politics is way more complicated and corrupt. Strategic allies doesnt mean you know Lebanon just like I don’t know Iran.

First I talked about Guyana and France just for an exemple but there are many other cases and by the way Guyana wasn't a country before French people arrived so talking about "colonization"is wrong or at least very anachronistic. 

Secondly it is true that every countries has his own realities but Islam is supposed to be universal so even if some countries have some particularities that doesn't mean we should not follow Islamic rules because of that. So this is a fact that by law Christians are supposed to rule the country while they are not even a majority demographically. 

31 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

First I talked about Guyana and France just for an exemple but there are many other cases and by the way Guyana wasn't a country before French people arrived so talking about "colonization"is wrong or at least very anachronistic. 

Secondly it is true that every countries has his own realities but Islam is supposed to be universal so even if some countries have some particularities that doesn't mean we should not follow Islamic rules because of that. So this is a fact that by law Christians are supposed to rule the country while they are not even a majority demographically. 

How old are you? You seem like a young guy with huge Islamic perfection dreams 

20 minutes ago, BowTie said:

How old are you? You seem like a young guy with huge Islamic perfection dreams 

OK first we could maybe talk with less familiarity? 

Secondly ayatollah Khomeini had even bigger ambitions and I don't think he was a "young idealist". 

8 hours ago, alidu78 said:

OK first we could maybe talk with less familiarity? 

Secondly ayatollah Khomeini had even bigger ambitions and I don't think he was a "young idealist". 

In Iran not in Lebanon. If Sayed Khamenei was in Lebanon he would do the same. Please stop the ignorant discussion of “I want to win”. Learn more about countries and politics. You’re still newly injected with the whole WF theology, that is great, but stay within your zone boy. 

On 2/15/2019 at 11:14 PM, BowTie said:

How can they become one country dude? They don’t share borders :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, they were formed with a goal to resist any occupier.

The United Arab Republic (Egypt and Syria)

East and West Pakistan.

But yeah I know, see how they turned out

6 hours ago, BowTie said:

In Iran not in Lebanon. If Sayed Khamenei was in Lebanon he would do the same. Please stop the ignorant discussion of “I want to win”. Learn more about countries and politics. You’re still newly injected with the whole WF theology, that is great, but stay within your zone boy. 

Ayatollah Khomeini wanted a global revolution at the beginning. And thanks but I don't need lesson of politics from you. 

On 5/26/2018 at 12:32 PM, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum, 

As you may know at the origin the goal of Hezbollah was to est lavish an Islamic Republic in Lebanon however Sayed Nasrallah later said that it was not possible because non Shia are too much in Lebanon and that would create a Civil War (wich I think it is here absolutely right) however didn't he totally give up this goal or could he do that later? 

For exemple even if it is utopic for the moment if one day Shia Muslims increase in Lebanon for different reasons and become something like 80% of the population could Hezbollah try again to establish an Islamic Republic in Lebanon? I don't find it but I think I saw one video explaining something like that a long time ago this is why I ask that. 

CNSBJYGPTEI6PAN4YVNCEDEMXY.jpg.8712edf655ff355ea3e4aea09834c2d3.jpg

The underlying goal is to release the Ummah from being subject to neo-colonial imperialist and zionist policies.

A civil war in Lebanon would only serve the agenda of these policies.

Hzb has evolved with the changing situation in Lebanon. Due to the constitution, the complexities of Lebanons diversity, the Civil War, and the invasion by Israel; Hzb has evolved and changed direction with the wind. Primarily, the merging of IR and Leb would cause a 'regional' backlash. The Christians in Leb are economically powerful and would not stand by, there would at least be an increase of sectarian/inter-faith attacks, if not full blown Civil War II. Also, this model has been attempted before, Egypt/Syria (UAR) who are not IR/Leb, yet some of the same issues would arise. However, due to the integration of Hzb with IR, I believe they would make a better job than Syria and Egypt did with UAR. Despite these facts, the Gulf states, SA, the West, and Israel, have spent the past 7 years trying to break the Crescent of Leb/Syria/Iran; the formation of a union would not be tolerated by these forces. Hence, strategically it would be a mistake at the present time, this may change with further consolidation in Syria, a change in the political situation in Leb, and the distraction of SA.

2 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

And there is a position for the Sunni's and a position for the Shia's fixed as well.

The president doesn't rule the country as you was suggesting " ruled by Christians "

President always has a better statue than the statue reserved for Shias in particular when we know than nowadays Christian Lebaneses are not even anymore the majority of the population. Also this is a fact that culturally, politically and economically the country is more ruled by Christians than Muslims. 

Also I invite you to understand again my position. I had been in Lebanon and I perfectly know that nowadays that would be impossible to put a similar system than Iran or that would lead to a civil war which no one want. I just said that if Shia Muslims become in the future a net majority and most people agree with the system of wilayat faqi that would be better for Lebanon (and which is by the way also the position of Hezbollah according to what I read recently answering my first question). 

17 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Also I invite you to understand again my position. I had been in Lebanon and I perfectly know that nowadays that would be impossible to put a similar system than Iran or that would lead to a civil war which no one want. I just said that if Shia Muslims become in the future a net majority and most people agree with the system of wilayat faqi that would be better for Lebanon (and which is by the way also the position of Hezbollah according to what I read recently answering my first question). 

Isn't it in the National Pact that the president of Lebanon should only be a Maronite Christian?

Edited by Faruk

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

President always has a better statue than the statue reserved for Shias in particular when we know than nowadays Christian Lebaneses are not even anymore the majority of the population. Also this is a fact that culturally, politically and economically the country is more ruled by Christians than Muslims. 

Dude stop, you’re cracking me up.:party: 

Please man stay within finding out solutions for the corrupt Muslim government of your own, and find solutions for the backstabbers of Sayed Khamenei who you can’t let go of, and go find solution for the Islamix Republic who is just an Islamic Republic in some provinces only.

You’re stating very Wikipedia information little kid. 

But you said ruled by Christians is better? or something like that.

Which is false, as I pointed out.