Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sisterfatima1

What made you laugh today?

Rate this topic

So l am watching PBS' Amanpour since nothing else that ain't loud and noisy is on.

This interviewer asks this author, "What does Star Wars tells us about our current situation?"

What is the "current situation"? Trump and the impeachment hearings.

:ko:

Note Added: The author wrote some book on star wars.

Edited by hasanhh

3 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

77003511_2546872345558554_5027387420446818304_n.jpg

As funny as this may be, I must say, 

اللهم العن اول ظالم ظلم حق محمد و آل محمد و آخر تابعٍ له على ذلك

Zyarat Ashura

May Allah Ta'ala curse the enemies of Mohammed saw and his household (عليه السلام) all day, everyday.

:hahaha: @starlight

^^^^Reminds me of one of my adult students in Asia thirty years ago.He told me this missionary pleaded with him to get baptised and all so he did not have to go back to Amerika without being able to say he had one conversion. Which my student did. Then my student asked me, "Does that make me chr!stian?"

My niece.

She must have a shy streak or something when she is at day care.

As her mother tells it, she does not try to talk though she is 19 months old.

So her day care providers use sign language. She responds to it.

Then she goes home and signs everything. Her mother knows a little of it.

Comment: ln a way l am not wholely surprised. When she has a drum she makes up her own beat routines and when she hears music on the TV she follows the down beat exactly with her right hand.

:ko:

l just happened to comic-think: "The sign of the rock-n-roll girl."

:hahaha:"Her mother is going to :furious:me when l say this."

Old short clip but still makes me laugh 

My little sister.

She called and at one point she mentions how inconsistant people's chr!stmas displays are.

l never thought about it, but many nativity scenes have camels in them, and many other elements of a desert environment in the story.

Then, they all want a snowy, white day to celebrate on.  :shock:"Yep, l never thought of that. Nor heared it either."

New Year's morning news: An estimate 1 million people with nothing better to do than stand outside in the cold, in Times Square, NYC , on hard concrete, in sardine-like packing, after cueing in lines and patted down by police,  waiting for the stroke of midnight, to watch an overly expensive 'ball' take a ten-second drop onto another light display that starts flashing. Then . . . as the reporter commented . . . almost everyone began to leave immediately. l guess they were all trying to beat the rush to the bathroom at the same time, leaving behind 65 tons of trash.

[ The news reports say there were 3 million in Rio doing  . . . whatever. ]

And this is about all they nutworks want to report on. Saves on travel expenses, l guess.

:rolleyes:"l wonder where the public health authorities and the fire marshall were."

The Russians did it!

Yes, actually did.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/01/us/tumbleweeds-block-washington-highway-trnd/index.html 

Well, their immigrants did -as we had in our school reading.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/americas-tumbleweeds-are-actually-russian-invaders-180952360/ 

This article says differently.

Edited by hasanhh
Added

The worst thing about long distance relationships conducted over third world WiFi, says friend, is that if you laugh once and the connection freezes, you have to laugh again.

From twitter ^^  :grin::grin:

Nutty Evilgelical Rants in grammatically challenged sentences and without clauses or pauses.

Muslims and Media are some objects of his venom. And of course, Devil-speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TB0qw13QzE

And you know that once outside of the coven, he is a regular satan-in-sheep's-clothing. 

Circus Peanuts  --l had not seen them for sixty plus years until l saw them on TV. That's a memory remembered.

What made me laugh is: l never knew what they were called before.

2 in 1 day?

Yep . . . because of the demented Democrats 

At 10:00EST CBS Nutwork News "Special Report" goes on air.

At 10:01EST Camera show the Senate Chamber (impllied the Senators are seated as required by Senate Rules and enforced by the Senate's Sergent-at-Arms) and the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court seated, and the President's Legal Defense Team is ready the ascend to the podium ready to begin, , , , then

At 10:04EST in the hallway, making their way from the House Chamber to the Senate, in a militaryish squad column formation comes The Adam Schiff Show with all the lawyers lined up by pairs and staggered behind each pair is one-of-four aides pushing one-of-four carts loaded down with volumes and binders of implied legal briefs. All for the cameras.

:hahaha: "The only thing missing was a band playing "March of the Gladiators"(by Czech Julius Fucik) "

FYI: stacking legal books on the table during negotiations has been viewed as an imtimidation tactic between lawyers. Here, in the Adam Schiff Show, this is for public consumption that these subversive lefties somehow, really do have, a weighty case.

Yarrabi, save US from leftists (and rightists).

1 hour ago, Panzerwaffe said:

will ruin it likes of ilhan, talibi, Cortez etc

l do not know who these are because the commie watch bulletins are no longer circulated.

There is a psyop difference between rightists and leftists. The far right can generate its 'appeal' easier than leftist ideas because the latter requires more propaganda and 'education' (with or without camps)

there's this crazy custom in some Irani families that couples at the beginning of their life together, invite relatives and friends over, just to show them their new home, its furniture and oddly, the stuff they have bought, everything, from food to soaps and literally everything (a very backward custom unfortunately)
so this person, apparently been invited to a similar situation, had afterward tweeted a picture of two piles of safety razors (more than 100), some piles of soaps, more than 40 lotion bottles etc. (they were unreasonably more than enough) and the caption would read "as can be seen in the picture, two dirty gorillas are going to start their life together ..." 

20 minutes ago, mesbah said:

there's this crazy custom in some Irani families that couples at the beginning of their life together, invite relatives and friends over, just to show them their new home, its furniture and oddly, the stuff they have bought, everything, from food to soaps and literally everything (a very backward custom unfortunately)
so this person, apparently been invited to a similar situation, had afterward tweeted a picture of two piles of safety razors (more than 100), some piles of soaps, more than 40 lotion bottles etc. (they were unreasonably more than enough) and the caption would read "as can be seen in the picture, two dirty gorillas are going to start their life together ..." 

It was definitely very very strange to me, but I guess after hearing about the jehez rules, it was just one more crazy culture. My culture does not practise either, but my ex's family were into both. This was done like 3 days after I moved to Iran and my luggage had just arrived and wasnt even unpacked yet. So I was like oh, we are all going to drop me off at our new house? Cool, next thing I know theres some "ceremony" I knew nothing about. :einstein:

A 'controversial pro-polygamy cleric' has faced court action in Erbil over allegedly calling Kurdish women 'dinosaurs' lol 

https://www.rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/27012020

Edited by Moalfas

Elizabeth Warren from the Manics-choose-this for their senator

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-elizabeth-warren-john-roberts-impeachment-question-about-legitimacy-of-chief-justice 

This was so appalling that her insulting question made the liberal nutwork newscasts  <---catch the plural?

l guess she is so goofey because she is poco-haunted.

lowa Democratic Caucus  ---A Ten-Way Tie

It was the phone lines?  lt was the new app?  Only Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). knows for sure.

"We got Nothing !"  ---CBS News anchor at 0805hrs.

"Trump is the Winner!  --- CBS commentator.

OPINE: Can't run a caucus. Can't make an impeachment case. And as an anchor just said, "These are the people who will run your health care."

Prediction: Trump by a Landslide in November.