Rate this topic

The creation of God is eternally known by God (i.e. the creation is eternally present in God's knowledge).  What we call "creation" is simply a playing out of what already exists from eternity in His knowledge.  God didn't make Pharaoh into Pharaoh, he simply caused Pharaoh to be.  "He said to it (as it was in His eternal knowledge), "Be", and it is!"

Edited by eThErEaL

1 hour ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

Did God intend to fill hell with the disbelievers prior to the creation? 

I mean did God choose to have the worst of humans residing there eternally? Such as Pharaoh? 

Wasalm, Did GOD created BEINGS first or Hell First?

7 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Did God intend to fill hell with the disbelievers prior to the creation? 

:bismillah:

إِلاَّ مَن رَّحِمَ رَبُّكَ وَلِذَلِكَ خَلَقَهُمْ وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَةُ رَبِّكَ لأَمْلأنَّ جَهَنَّمَ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ

"Except those on whom your Lord has mercy; and for this did He create them; and the word of your Lord is fulfilled: certainly I will fill hell with the jinn and the men altogether" (11:119)

Lets see a hadith explaining this verse:

‘I asked Abu Abdullah (asws) about the Words of the Mighty and Majestic: And I have not Created the Jinn and the Humans except to be worshipping Me [51:56], he said: ‘Created them to be Commanding them for the worship’. (The narrator) said, ‘And I asked him about the Words of the Mighty and Majestic: and they will not stop differing [11:118] Except the one whom your Lord shows Mercy, and it is for that He Created them [11:119], he said: ‘Created them so that they would do what would obligate His Mercy upon them, so that He would be Merciful to them’. (10 /13 :الشرائع علل)

Question here is that did God intend to be worshiped prior to the creation? The answer of this question & its consequences will drive our intellect to conclude that Allah (s.w.t) is Supreme in Knowledge & Power. His knowledge encompasses everything and He is Able to do anything.  

And again I would like to appreciate brother @eThErEaL for his beautiful explanation :)

10 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

What we call "creation" is simply a playing out of what already exists from eternity in His knowledge.

I understand your point, thanks for it. Very Interesting, because when a lot of people think about creation, they think that there existed a time when God decided to create the world etc. Therefore they always ask this  question that why would a merciful lord create certain individuals such as Pharoah who he knew would of been condemned to hell fire eternally.