Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why did Iran do this?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

How can Iraq be used to attack Iran? 

Salam if you remain silent against them when they attack It is like as you help them.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, we will never understand double standards and hypocrisy. One side is allowed to negotiate and plan militarily and share intelligence with the "enemy" to get rid of "common threats" (Taliban, Ba'a

Let me tell you how Iraq is ALREADY being used to 'contain' or push back or force Iran... 1- there are 100K American troops and contractors stationed in Iraq. In the event of a war, those soldier

Not literally attack with military, but be used to forward Al Saud family agenda of demonizing Iranian government and people. 

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I think there are more people like me than wahdat. I often heard among Iranians an expression saying "Iran and Iraq are one soul in two bodies". 

You little Iraqi geniuses make me laugh.....I am talking about the same darn thing lol

the first step to getting there is to stop believing in what separates people- these european made cartoon entities... with their european made flags, european made boundaries, european made politics, and european made divisions....courtesy of their divide & conquer policy....

another wise Iranian once said...

Human beings are members of a whole,
     In creation of one essence and soul.
     If one member is afflicted with pain,
     Other members uneasy will remain.
     If you've no sympathy for human pain,
     The name of human you cannot retain!

ok my break is over...good luck with your congregation lol

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I think there are more people like me than wahdat. I often heard among Iranians an expression saying "Iran and Iraq are one soul in two bodies". 

Iranians care about all Muslims specially all Shias , if it is not because of economic corruption at Iran Gov ,Iranian would help more Hizbollah & other Groups & countries .

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

oh gosh.....do you ever wonder why since Bronze age Iraq has not amounted to much? 

Every time someone talks politics with this guy this should be quoted so we can know not to take him seriously.

• Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

You little Iraqi geniuses make me laugh.....I am talking about the same darn thing lol

the first step to getting there is to stop believing in what separates people- these european made cartoon entities... with their european made flags, european made boundaries, european made politics, and european made divisions....courtesy of their divide & conquer policy....

another wise Iranian once said...

Human beings are members of a whole,
     In creation of one essence and soul.
     If one member is afflicted with pain,
     Other members uneasy will remain.
     If you've no sympathy for human pain,
     The name of human you cannot retain!

ok my break is over...good luck with your congregation lol

To be honest, I think you'd make an amazing Iraqi president, why don't you just go ahead and elect yourself, since theres no such government in this "cartoon entity" anyway. You'd fix all of iraq and Syria's problems. Your wisdom is so enlightening. (Note the sarcasm).

Edited by Amira00
  • Advanced Member

I find it strange the mods haven't cleaned or locked this thread up.

I'm sure if I called Iran a "cartoon country" and said all the disgusting things @Wahdat said about my people towards Iranian brothers and sisters I'd be banned by now for eternity.

Please take action.

Edited by Sumerian
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

This guy is an anti-Iraq bigot sister. He hates us for some reason, I guess he must have travelled to Iraq and had a bad experience or something. He hates the motherland but at least he is honest about it, some members here probably feel the same way but they won't say it as clearly as he does. 

if you are talking about me I already told you... I dont believe in nationalism... where you were born or where you a from doesnt make who you are...

like I said earlier what matters is being pro resistance or anti resistance... the thing about WF is it brings all shia together under one umbrella. 

and im sure @Wahdat meant iraq as a govt. and not the people.. although many of them just like lebanese are against Iran

• Advanced Member
Just now, kirtc said:

if you are talking about me I already told you... I dont believe in nationalism... where you were born or where you a from doesnt make who you are...

like I said earlier what matters is being pro resistance or anti resistance... the thing about WF is it brings all shia together under one umbrella. 

and im sure @Wahdat meant iraq as a govt. and not the people.. although many of them just like lebanese are against Iran

I'm addressing Wahdat not you bro. And no he isn't talking about the government, he has made clear time and time he hates Iraq as a country and he has repeatedly attacked the Iraqi people. He should be banned.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Amira00 said:

To be honest, I think you'd make an amazing Iraqi president, why don't you just go ahead and elect yourself, since theres no such government in this "cartoon entity" anyway. You'd fix all of iraq and Syria's problems. Your wisdom is so enlightening. (Note the sarcasm).

lol ...

until now I was under the impression that politicians were to blame for their crooked occupation...now, thanks to you bunch, I realize that the mob shapes the politicians and not vice versa. I genuinely thank you for teaching me this- no sarcasm. I really mean it.

You guys taught me that the only way to be a politician is to dance to whatever emotive tunes the mobs comes up with, say things they want to hear, and do things that align with their habits... even they run contrary to their wellbeing... If you go over this thread after iftar you'd see that we are concerned about the exact same things...but somewhat you hear what I say differently because you have never heard it this way. you are just not used to it. So yeah, thanks again. It was educational.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, kirtc said:

Thanks for clarification...but to go a step further I mean the very idea of a state. because the states are created by Europe to divide the world and conquer the world. Thats why Lebanon was, for example, given to the French or how the British got Iraq. People fight one another over these states where one becomes a proud Iraqi while the other a brave turk or moderate saudi...these states have brought nothing but mass suffering to the people of the region. I know that its not easy to do without them...but we could at least start by not glorifying them...for these states are the real causes of all evil- Saddam, Taliban, IS etc are merely its agents. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

Back and forth nonsense posts have been removed as Off-Topic. Stay on topic. 

As I've seen with other threads, if it turns racist it gets locked. Members here have clearly been more than just racist so why is no one locking this thread? 

Keeping it open allows them to continue voicing their racist opinions and they're not even answering the initial question.

Edited by Amira00
  • Advanced Member

I think all those who have become inflammatory in regards to the topic need to take a deep breath and think if their actions are hurting another brother or sister.

The artificial constructs of Sykes-Picot left our Islamic Nation balkanized on purpose for both Capitalistic and Anti-Islamic aims. We are Muslims of different languages and regions first, and these made up nationalities last.   

Our sniping each other is exactly what the Israelis, Brits and American want to see happen.

Yes the OP had an anti-Iranian axe to grind and continues to grind,  but still he is allowed to ask such questions, even as much as I love the Iranian Nation and its people, there could be times they make mistakes. ( by the way I believe history shows their path is being illuminated by Imam e Zamana, in order to resist the whole worlds military, economic  and social pressures and still succeed is a genuine miracle).

I have been to Iraq as a ziyareen since 1995 and as Physician helping with reconstructing the broken health system and giving guidance. The Doctors there are excellent, the momineen are extremely hospitable and the educated people have always been leaders in the Arab world in terms of education, sciences and literature. Yes corruption exists but it is still less then I see in Pakistan and India.

Using the west for knowledge and benefit is allowed as long as we dont let their bad characteristic invade our muslims societies. That being said in terms of anti corruption and more egalitarian and almost Islamic social values the Scandinavian countries could teach muslims what it means have a more islamic view of charity and responsibities of the state to its people.

Let us embrace our brothers and overlook any errors and as we are never perfect and make mistakes all the time.

And lets try to inflame and confound our enemies by being closer and nicer and acting with true eeman.  

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Sumerian said:

I don't think that can ever happen. 

Let me tell you how Iraq is ALREADY being used to 'contain' or push back or force Iran...

1- there are 100K American troops and contractors stationed in Iraq. In the event of a war, those soldiers will not sit in their barracks and watch sponge bob.

2- ISIS was created less because of Iraq, for Iraq does not matter for it is already occupied, but because of Iran and Iran's influence.

3- There are many Western agents embedded within PJAK- training and fighting along with them in North Eastern Iraq with the sole purpose of wreaking havoc in Iran.

4- The newly liberated Kurdistan was supposed to be to Iran what South Lebanon is to Israel  before Iran killed the whole thing.

5- All terrorist activities in North Western Iran that you never hear about on mainstream media comes from Iraqi Kurdistan.

Surprisingly enough....no such things are happening from Afghanistan side despite it being another cartoon country as well. Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan also do not export harm to Iran despite them secular and not close to Iran....and that is why you never see Iranian military present in those countries. 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Let me tell you how Iraq is ALREADY being used to 'contain' or push back or force Iran...

1- there are 100K American troops and contractors stationed in Iraq. In the event of a war, those soldiers will not sit in their barracks and watch sponge bob.

False. There is less than 10K coalition troops, of which 60% are confirmed to be on their way to Afghanistan since major operations in Iraq are finished. Which means only 4,000 troops remain, and whose purpose will be to advise Iraqi forces and train them, not to engage in operations. 

This is all on public record and was confirmed by both Abadi and the Pentagon. Here;

http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2018/02/us_troops_moving_from_iraq_to_afghanistan_after_declaration_of_victory_over_isis.html

So people here are scared that 4,000 soldiers are going to invade Iran. This is proof that misplaced fear-mongering will lead to outlandish conclusions.

2- ISIS was created less because of Iraq, for Iraq does not matter for it is already occupied, but because of Iran and Iran's influence.

Well shoot, ISIS as a force which can capture and hold territory doesn't exist anymore. It's finished. "It's gonna come back, oh no! Ne afraid".

No it won't. It's finished. Over. The group is in disarray and will never return.

3- There are many Western agents embedded within PJAK- training and fighting along with them in North Eastern Iraq with the sole purpose of wreaking havoc in Iran.

True. Everything you say about thr situation in Northern Iraq is true. But there's nothing Baghdad can do about it.

Edited by Sumerian
  • Advanced Member

See now you guys are arguing facts and point vs point. 

Not only are both of you impressive in your geopolitical knowledge, but you have elevated the discussion to a proper intellectual exercise among educated brothers, Mashallah. 

Doesnt that feel better than sniping and inflaming. Glad the moderators guided and steered the conversation , good job guys.

• Advanced Member
On 5/27/2018 at 12:36 PM, Hasani Samnani said:

See now you guys are arguing facts and point vs point. 

Not only are both of you impressive in your geopolitical knowledge, but you have elevated the discussion to a proper intellectual exercise among educated brothers, Mashallah. 

Doesnt that feel better than sniping and inflaming. Glad the moderators guided and steered the conversation , good job guys.

lol, no
I'll tell you why, bro... 

There is a history here... no matter who wins the argument logically... the OP will come back again next week and post another anti-iran thread. 
This is not the first time we've had this argument, and that is why it gets heated fast... 

• Advanced Member
On 5/27/2018 at 1:43 PM, kirtc said:

lol, no
I'll tell you why, bro... 

There is a history here... no matter who wins the argument logically... the OP will come back again next week and post another anti-iran thread. 
This is not the first time we've had this argument, and that is why it gets heated fast... 

I can post any thread that is anti anything, that doesn't give people reasons to insult. 

Not everyone has to agree with you.

• Advanced Member
On 5/27/2018 at 1:50 PM, Sumerian said:

I can post any thread that is anti anything, that doesn't give people reasons to insult. 

Not everyone has to agree with you.

Latest Sadrist slogan against Iran which supports by MKO terrorist group

https://youtu.be/uPMhY7Bi8yg

https://twitter.com/Al_Sadr_channel/status/1000847555188715521?s=19