Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad Danial

HISTORY OF 4 HOLY BOOKS IN RAMZAN

Rate this topic

Asslam O Alaikum!

I was studying about the revelation of 4 Holy books and then I saw on wikipedia about the revelation date(s) of Tawrait[Revealed on Hazrat Mosa (as) 4th of Ramazan] , Injeel [Revealed on Hazrat Esa(as) 12th of Ramzan] , Zuboor [ Revealed on Hazrat Dawood(as) 18th of Ramzan] while Quran E Pak on Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) 22nd of Ramazan. 

My Question is:

From where I can get the references of above mentioned date(s) ? 

JazakAllah

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_days_of_remembrance

14 hours ago, Muhammad Danial said:

From where I can get the references of above mentioned date(s) ? 

Salam. If you click on the word Twelver at that link (near the top of the page), then click on References, you will see the words "Jaffery Welfare Trust: 2009 Islamic Calendar" which means somebody posted those dates without any references. You need not necessarily believe those dates that they reported. You need to find a reference book, such as at al-islam.org or an Arabic hadith book to verfiy those dates. 

On 5/23/2018 at 5:59 AM, Hameedeh said:

Salam. If you click on the word Twelver at that link (near the top of the page), then click on References, you will see the words "Jaffery Welfare Trust: 2009 Islamic Calendar" which means somebody posted those dates without any references. You need not necessarily believe those dates that they reported. You need to find a reference book, such as at al-islam.org or an Arabic hadith book to verfiy those dates. 

Can you specifically mention the book name where these date(s) are available as references ?
JazakAllah 

On 5/25/2018 at 4:06 PM, Muhammad Danial said:

especially references for revelation date(s) of 4 holy books?

Hadiths from Imam Sadiq
However, in the hadiths of Imam Sadiq (Ali al-Salam) it is mentioned that the scroll of Prophet Ibrahim (Ali al-Salam) was revealed on the first night of Ramadan, and the book of the Torah, on the sixth month of Ramadan on Moses of (Ali al-Salam). The book of the Bible was also revealed on twelfth night of Ramadan to Jesus and on the eighteenth day of the month of Ramadan  Zabur on the David (Ali al-Salam). [13] [14]

۱۳. ↑ عیاشی، محمد بن مسعود، التفسیر، محقق و مصحح:رسولی محلاتی، هاشم، ج ۱، ص ۸۰، المطبعة العلمیة، تهران، چاپ اول، ۱۳۸۰ق؛ کافی، ج ۴، ص ۱۵۷.    
۱۴.   کلینی، محمد بن یعقوب، الکافی، محقق، مصحح، غفاری، علی‌اکبر، آخوندی، محمد، ج ‌۴، ص ۱۵۷، تهران، دار الکتب الإسلامیة، چاپ چهارم ۱۴۰۷ق.    

http://www.wikiporsesh.ir/صحف_الله

https://hawzah.net/fa/Magazine/View/5659/7970/104203

Edited by ShiaChat Mod