Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
dragonxx

Homo/transexuality

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

It's noteworthy to say that all the Greater Sins are becoming the new normal in our societies. Slowly but surely the Satanic agenda has gained full momentum and it's a well organized plan. The evil forces are trying to gain success by transforming people's mindsets to illicit pleasures prohibited by Allah (s.w.t). This is where not only collective measures are required but even individual struggle is also important to avoid such non religious attractions. May Allah give us the strength to save ourselves and others from such evil - Ameen! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transexuality is different from homosexuality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Klanky said:

Where is paedophilia gaining public acceptance? I don't see it, and certainly where I am there is no greater taboo. If you are accused of these crimes you are finished, basically

Initially homosexuality also didn't had much public support but eventually in the name of 'rights' and 'freedom' it turned into a movement - LGBT, and even got legal support. Similarly if Pedophilia is not curbed with full force it will also gain support from various walks of life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I taught at the university, there were some professors and graduate assistants that were gay. As part of my graduate work, I helped maintain the university's information systems and networks (they gave me a break on tuition, etc.)

At one point, all the PCs in the school were going to be replaced, the data backed up, etc. Part of a refresh project.

A day after this is announced, 4 gay guys show up in my office, two professors, a fellowship holder, and a graduate assistant. They were worried about images that might be found on their PCs and chat logs that might have been logged or recorded. They were completely panicked and asked me to "do something".

Turns out, ALL of these guys had pictures of underaged boys on their PCs along with other things that were outright illegal (and obviously immoral). 

Judging by the conversations I heard between these guys, and their behavior, they thought this was totally normal, and that only "conservatives", or "religious-types" would have an objection to men getting with underaged boys. Apparently this was "part of their culture". I was horrified, and turned the situation over to the IT Director. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a significant point that you are overlooking and that is that homosexuality between consenting adults is totally different to pedophilia. There were some attempts by paedophiles to piggy back on the gay rights movement (see NAMBLA for example) but this did not get very far and was rejected by the overwhelming majority of gay people. It is perhaps valid to argue that simply being attracted to children is beyond ones individual control, but very few would argue even that much such is the taboo surrounding it. Are child marriage and "thighing" evidence of how intrinsically Islam is linked to paedophilia? Or is it a lazy conclusion based on ignorance and or prejudice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Klanky said:

Where is paedophilia gaining public acceptance? I don't see it, and certainly where I am there is no greater taboo. If you are accused of these crimes you are finished, basically

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/02/22/remember-salon-thought-pedophilia-next-big-trend/

 

[Horrifyingly, there are signs of a new pedophile acceptance movement forming on the Left. Just as Allen West warned, the gay rights movement is being used as a template. First comes the argument that pedophiles are just “born that way,” absolving them of any moral responsibility for their desires. Then comes the argument that pedophiles are just normal people, like the rest of us, but somehow impoverished or victimised by their own condition.

Inevitably, our society’s current ostracisation of pedophiles will be portrayed as an injustice: an oppression from which pedophiles must be liberated, or for which they deserve our sympathy. And woe to the oppressors! Quietly, in progressive columns and academies around the world, progressives are losing their footing and sliding down that slippery slope. Publications like Salon are abetting the turpitude.]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GD41586 said:

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/02/22/remember-salon-thought-pedophilia-next-big-trend/

 

[Horrifyingly, there are signs of a new pedophile acceptance movement forming on the Left. Just as Allen West warned, the gay rights movement is being used as a template. First comes the argument that pedophiles are just “born that way,” absolving them of any moral responsibility for their desires. Then comes the argument that pedophiles are just normal people, like the rest of us, but somehow impoverished or victimised by their own condition.

Inevitably, our society’s current ostracisation of pedophiles will be portrayed as an injustice: an oppression from which pedophiles must be liberated, or for which they deserve our sympathy. And woe to the oppressors! Quietly, in progressive columns and academies around the world, progressives are losing their footing and sliding down that slippery slope. Publications like Salon are abetting the turpitude.]

 

Hmmmm, it remains to be seen but I doubt it will be accepted as normal any time soon, even if magazines and websites use the topic as click bait. Have you seen these pedo vigilante groups that operate ? e.g. https://www.facebook.com/Online.Stings/

I've seen people on this site talk about homosexuality and say that it's not same-sex attraction that is the problem but same-sex doing-it. Is it not the same for pedophilia? I don't think sexual attraction is something you choose, although behavior is a choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Hmmmm, it remains to be seen but I doubt it will be accepted as normal any time soon, even if magazines and websites use the topic as click bait. Have you seen these pedo vigilante groups that operate ? e.g. https://www.facebook.com/Online.Stings/

I've seen people on this site talk about homosexuality and say that it's not same-sex attraction that is the problem but same-sex doing-it. Is it not the same for pedophilia? I don't think sexual attraction is something you choose, although behavior is a choice. 

I doubted that homosexuality & transexuality were going to become all the rage & that it would be tantamount to a hate crime for a religious person to speak against it in their house of worship, but since the deviant LGBT lobby has been succesfull in violating the conscience of some evangelical Christian bakers, I see that I was *quite* wrong about the "no harm that would be done by tolerating people" (Tolerance wasn't good enough anymore, now they demand to be accepted, praised, and affirmed.)

Oh and by the way

I'm sure many of you will be more than excited to learn that the transexual end of the LGBT lobby is now "feeling out" their next major social engineering move:

The assertion that a straight man who refuses to date a transexual "woman" is bigoted & needs to "work through their reasons why they won't date a transperson & try to overcome them".

^^If it wasn't so disgusting, it would be humorous given that they spent the entire late 1990s and early 2000s (I don't know the Islamic calendar) telling everyone that homosexuality is something that homosexuals are "born with" and "cannot change"--- but straight men are expected to change to accomodate them.


It's part of the reason why I have fallen out of love with the society I live in & its values; and why I always feel very high anxiety about a coming society that will have no place for me or men like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transgenderism is mental illness. When a person becomes so disconnected with reality that they believe themselves to be something other than what they biologically are, it is a sign of psychosis. There is no such thing as a "third sex", and biological sex is binary. It isn't "assigned" at birth (to use a leftist term that suggests sex is arbitrary), it is confirmed. Our chromosomes (XX, XY, or even XXX, XYY, etc. in rare instances), muscular-skeletal frame (women have a larger pelvis), oxygen levels in the blood (men have more), genitalia, etc., all work to make us male or female. There is NO XYZ sex.

Likewise, homosexuality is a neurosis. It is an illogical attraction to one's own sex due to environmental and maybe genetic factors. It is promoted by the left as an alternative, rebellious lifestyle. 

So we have a situation where mental illness is normalized in an effort to subvert society. 

It is not only against Islam and Christianity, but against reason and science. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know much about transsexual science but I think that science has not yet reached any definitive conclusion about homosexuality. The causes remain unknown so it's a bit soon to coo conclude that it is "against" science and reason. Why does it have to be against anything? It is just a thing that exists in the world.

 

 

(Disclosure: I'm homosexual....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because it is literally based off of feelings rather than facts.

The fact is that there is no potential for two men to be able to reproduce, nor two women. Sexual intercourse exists and is pleasurable specifically so that human beings will multiply and fill the earth like they have and continue to, not so that people can simply seek purely carnal pleasure. It's the way that I believe the human anatomy was designed by an outside force with intention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salaam, 

According to Ayatollah Khameini:

Gender Change

Q1271. Some people have the appearance of men. They have female psychological and sexual tendencies though. If they do not undergo the operation of sex change, they might commit sins insofar as their sexual behavior is concerned. Is it permissible for them to undergo such an operation?

A: There is no harm in undergoing the said operation if the end result would be determining of the true sex of the person provided that it does not lead to the commission of any ḥarām act or a consequent vile deed. 

Q1272. What is the ruling in the matter of undergoing an operation for a hermaphrodite person to become either man or woman?A: There is no objection to it in itself provided that one avoids ḥarām preliminary steps.

A: There is no objection to it in itself provided that one avoids ḥarām preliminary steps.

Ali~J 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GD41586 said:

Because it is literally based off of feelings rather than facts.

The fact is that there is no potential for two men to be able to reproduce, nor two women. Sexual intercourse exists and is pleasurable specifically so that human beings will multiply and fill the earth like they have and continue to, not so that people can simply seek purely carnal pleasure. It's the way that I believe the human anatomy was designed by an outside force with intention. 

I agree about intercourse, sex, anatomy and reproduction but the 'fact' of the matter is that homosexuality exists and the hows and whys are still unknown. Religion might tell you homosexuality and transexuality are wrong but those are views, not facts. It is a view and not a fact that things have only one purpose or that finding another purpose for something with one obvious purpose is wrong. Is homosexuality not a part of nature? If not then what is it and how can it exist in our animal world and not be intrinsic to it? Is it wrong to make paper from trees - trees who's purpose is to reproduce - and use it to write books or draw art? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Klanky said:

. Is homosexuality not a part of nature? If not then what is it and how can it exist in our animal world and not be intrinsic to it? Is it wrong to ma

As humans we have power of decision making & also have science & will & power what is forbidden form changing is making changes in Satanic ways and make ourselves & animals which resembles Satanic but changing in good way & in way of God is not forbidden.

currently people special in western countries are changing everything in Satanic ways but when somebody wants to do it in God way everybody stands against him/her.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

As humans we have power of decision making & also have science & will & power what is forbidden form changing is making changes in Satanic ways and make ourselves & animals which resembles Satanic but changing in good way & in way of God is not forbidden.

Sure we have decision making and science but these do not inform us about the facts of things like homosexuality and transsexualism. We might find guidance in religion for dealing with these things but not facts either about the reasons these things exist or about the rights and wrongs of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Klanky said:

not facts either about the reasons these things exist or about the rights and wrongs of them.

We don’t have complete access to science if science exists from 27 words currently we have only access to two words of it through shia hadiths in Quran everything explained but it is hidden in many layer which these words open themselves to us but we have only access to two words of 27 words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Laayla said:

@Klanky

Homosexuality is wrong according to God and that is a fact.   You might have legitimized it in your eyes, and think it is normal but it is one of the greater sins in Islam. God destroyed Prophet Lut's nation for practicing it openly.  

 

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

We don’t have complete access to science if science exists from 27 words currently we have only access to two words of it through shia hadiths in Quran everything explained but it is hidden in many layer which these words open themselves to us but we have only access to two words of 27 words.

I'm not Muslim so I do not share these views (although I'm happy to accept anyone's respectful opinions), and also I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about these matters. I was reacting against what I perceived as the representation of homosexuality (I'm out of my depth with transexuality, I don't know enough...) as something that is obviously "against" society, science and reason and demonstrably bad, even without considering religion. I don't think that's correct.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from the religious objections to homosexuality, I think there is another issue:

Homosexuals tend to be profoundly unhappy people, with bad social outcomes, lower lifespans, greater incidents of drug use, etc.

The suicide rate among homosexuals is much higher than the general population. It is even worse among transgendered people. That isn't entirely due to social shame or intolerance, as most western nations are now completely tolerant of gay people. 

I think the Ayatollah Khameini is correct in taking a merciful and tolerant approach to people who may have gender-identity issues (that might be partially due to anatomical factors), but I would still urge anyone who is having these issues to try a different approach than surgery, etc.

Living in the west, I have known some homosexuals, and I have seen wheat happens as they grow older: it is never good. 

Men need women, and women need men. We need to raise families.

The famous homosexual Freddie Mercury, lead singer of the band Queen, said near the end of his life that he only loved one person: Mary Austin. He expressed regret over his sexual preferences and lifestyle, and wished that he could have married her and had a family. He said: "I couldn't fall in love with a man the way I did with a girl".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Silas said:

Aside from the religious objections to homosexuality, I think there is another issue:

Homosexuals tend to be profoundly unhappy people, with bad social outcomes, lower lifespans, greater incidents of drug use, etc.

The suicide rate among homosexuals is much higher than the general population. It is even worse among transgendered people. That isn't entirely due to social shame or intolerance, as most western nations are now completely tolerant of gay people

Western nations now mostly legally protect homosexuals in relation to employment, discrimination and other such things but that is not always reflected in social attitudes which often fall far short of official legal aspirations. This is particularly true in more isolated/rural communities and among older people, teenagers (who will often use any excuse to bully) but it is not uncommon to encounter negative sentiment more generally, even if a lot of it is thoughtless and not truly hostile.  Its unrealistic to say that social attitudes do not contribute to unhappiness and suicide, particularly for people who do not belong to the more accepting sub-sections of society and even more particularly for young people who do not yet have the ability to tell how genuine or serious negative sentiments are. It's far too soon to say that "most western nations are now completely tolerant of gay people" and that the lack of tolerance (or perceived lack of tolerance) does not cause serious problems for people. Older gay people had quite a different experience of life.

1 hour ago, Silas said:

I think the Ayatollah Khameini is correct in taking a merciful and tolerant approach to people who may have gender-identity issues (that might be partially due to anatomical factors), but I would still urge anyone who is having these issues to try a different approach than surgery, etc.

He could easily take a few additional merciful measures by enacting some basic legal protections for these people (e.g. job protections) , even if he's not prepared to lift the death penalty that applies in some cases.

1 hour ago, Silas said:

Living in the west, I have known some homosexuals, and I have seen wheat happens as they grow older: it is never good. 

Men need women, and women need men. We need to raise families.

The famous homosexual Freddie Mercury, lead singer of the band Queen, said near the end of his life that he only loved one person: Mary Austin. He expressed regret over his sexual preferences and lifestyle, and wished that he could have married her and had a family. He said: "I couldn't fall in love with a man the way I did with a girl".

Freddie had good reason to regret his lifestyle - he got AIDS and it killed him. It killed a lot of people, a virus does not discriminate. He's hardly a typical example of anything except the flamboyant, debauched, sexually non-aligned, singing rock star. 

Homosexuality does have some intrinsic sources of potential unhappiness though. I'm thinking of children and families - that is not a small thing. Some straight people have to deal with this too, it's one of those things that some people have to deal with in life. Self-repression and dragging some woman into a dishonest sham marriage are not a valid solutions for everyone. The number of married men on gay dating apps looking to cheat on their wives with men is very high! Don't forget to protect your eyes if you plan on verifying that last point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Klanky said:

he got AIDS and it killed him. It killed a lot of people, a virus does not discriminate.

The AIDS first used as a silent killer by westerners like USA to get rid of hemo/Tran sexual also provides a big store for great pharmaceutical companies,if you trace it’s starting point of spreading of it at first maybe looks like a conspiracy theory but it is rational.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The AIDS first used as a silent killer by westerners like USA to get rid of hemo/Tran sexual also provides a big store for great pharmaceutical companies,if you trace it’s starting point of spreading of it at first maybe looks like a conspiracy theory but it is rational.

It seems they can't stick to a decision for five minutes in the USA. Do they want to kill off homo/trans people or promote it in order to destroy society and impose their will? Do they want a nuclear deal or not? But I reckon your AIDS theory is a conspiracy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Klanky said:

It seems they can't stick to a decision for five minutes in the USA. Do they want to kill off homo/trans people or promote it in order to destroy society and impose their will? Do they want a nuclear deal or not? But I reckon your AIDS theory is a conspiracy! 

They used same strategy for genociding Native Americans by cholera & now use it  in addition of financial benefits like as "Dallas buyers guide " it was at first disease of homo/Trans with using medicine trade which controls by large companies & also religiously supports by evangelicals .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Klanky said:

But I reckon your AIDS theory is a conspiracy! 

By supporting current conditions the gov of USA benefits from great investment in medicine trade also it follows policy of Evangelicals for spreading injustice & sin also it is weakness nations by spreading this Virus ,they used African society as test subjects which greatest turmoil of African continent is currently suffering from HIV/AIDS & dependicity  to medicine which provides by pharmacy companies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

By supporting current conditions the gov of USA benefits from great investment in medicine trade also it follows policy of Evangelicals for spreading injustice & sin also it is weakness nations by spreading this Virus ,they used African society as test subjects which greatest turmoil of African continent is currently suffering from HIV/AIDS & dependicity  to medicine which provides by pharmacy companies. 

I know big pharma behaves reprehensibly and I wouldn't put anything past them but I still just don't believe this AIDS theory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Klanky said:

this AIDS theory. 

AIDS & Cancer medicines are most expensive medicines in world currently AIDS affected many nations & cancer heavily influenced Iran health system after importing genetically engineered agricultural products to Iran it is highly increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 4:15 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

They used same strategy for genociding Native Americans by cholera & now use it  in addition of financial benefits like as "Dallas buyers guide " it was at first disease of homo/Trans with using medicine trade which controls by large companies & also religiously supports by evangelicals .

It is actually a myth that white settlers in North America deliberately spread diseases through methods such as smallpox-infected blankets

The germ theory of medicine did not appear until the 1870s (Louis Pasteur, Joseph Lister, etc.), and the common person had no knowledge of how smallpox was spread, or even how it worked. Surgeons operated without masks up until the 1890s.

Leftist history books have pushed this conspiracy theory for decades now ...

Likewise, the idea that white settlers genocided the Native Americans is also problematic. While there were massacres, many died from disease, wars between tribes, starvation, etc. Many Indian tribes sided with the British during the Revolutionary War, and that set the stage for future hostilities. White settlers were often massacred by Indians as well, so it wasn't always one-sided. Obviously, the Native Americans were treated badly for the most part, but this is exaggerated. 

A very good movie about this is "Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Silas said:

It is actually a myth that white settlers in North America deliberately spread diseases through methods such as smallpox-infected blankets

The germ theory of medicine did not appear until the 1870s (Louis Pasteur, Joseph Lister, etc.), and the common person had no knowledge of how smallpox was spread, or even how it worked. Surgeons operated without masks up until the 1890s.

 

 

No one in their right mind would have knowingly handled smallpox infected blankets.  There was no basic concept of aseptic technique and the infected blankets would have wiped everyone out before they were able to distribute them.  I don't know how this myth started but it persists even though there is no logical basis for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 10:35 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Transexuality is different from homosexuality. 

Well of course.. The underlying point that I was driving home is about allowing children to consent to decisions of sexual nature, which later down the slippery slope can lead to pedophiles influencing children to come out and argue for more.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:12 AM, Klanky said:

Where is paedophilia gaining public acceptance? I don't see it, and certainly where I am there is no greater taboo. If you are accused of these crimes you are finished, basically

Unfortunately many in power engage in it, and those aware of it are either covering up for them or joining them. Hollywood is rampant with it and yet gains no media coverage.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:05 PM, Klanky said:

There is a significant point that you are overlooking and that is that homosexuality between consenting adults is totally different to pedophilia. There were some attempts by paedophiles to piggy back on the gay rights movement (see NAMBLA for example) but this did not get very far and was rejected by the overwhelming majority of gay people. It is perhaps valid to argue that simply being attracted to children is beyond ones individual control, but very few would argue even that much such is the taboo surrounding it. Are child marriage and "thighing" evidence of how intrinsically Islam is linked to paedophilia? Or is it a lazy conclusion based on ignorance and or prejudice?

Of course, but the idea is as how I have replied just above to islandsandmirrors; we have begun to give reign to children over sexual life choices in the form of sexual orientation and sexual identification.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 6:42 PM, Klanky said:

Homosexuality does have some intrinsic sources of potential unhappiness though. I'm thinking of children and families - that is not a small thing. Some straight people have to deal with this too, it's one of those things that some people have to deal with in life. Self-repression and dragging some woman into a dishonest sham marriage are not a valid solutions for everyone. The number of married men on gay dating apps looking to cheat on their wives with men is very high! Don't forget to protect your eyes if you plan on verifying that last point...

So many holes in this I'm struggling to find words to reply.

Let us look at Canada for example where homosexuality is well accepted and integrated.

There are many options unfortunately for homosexuals who are married to drag children into their lifestyle and raise them as their own, therefore starting a family isn't a problem.

What do you mean by dishonest sham marriage? Love for the other individual isn't a necessity for a successful marriage, all you really need is respect and a similar goal in life, love will come after. And I wouldn't call it a sham when the homosexual man for example is able to impregnate his wife; if he was only attracted to men, guaranteed he would have some sort of recurring sexual dysfunction when trying to enjoy his woman.

Many married men are also cheating on their wives with other women; your statement is what we call confounding in regards to this matter. The issue isn't "men are cheating on their wives because they are attracted to men."

Often, the issue is either their wives are not pleasing them for whatever reasons and the men resort to other means to satisfy their sexual impulsions, or they are simply unhappy with life with their wives and run with the Western public narrative that practicing homosexual acts is quite all right.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Laayla said:

@Carlzone

in case you missed this thread.  You are right he targets certain threads and only responds to his pro homosexuality agenda

Please have a look at this video and how their ilk is sneaking fassad into children.

 

from 1:08

Thank you Laayla!

I have missed all of this yes. Thank you for informing me. I will InshaAllah check it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...