Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Klanky said:

It seems they can't stick to a decision for five minutes in the USA. Do they want to kill off homo/trans people or promote it in order to destroy society and impose their will? Do they want a nuclear deal or not? But I reckon your AIDS theory is a conspiracy! 

They used same strategy for genociding Native Americans by cholera & now use it  in addition of financial benefits like as "Dallas buyers guide " it was at first disease of homo/Trans with using medicine trade which controls by large companies & also religiously supports by evangelicals .

2 hours ago, Klanky said:

But I reckon your AIDS theory is a conspiracy! 

By supporting current conditions the gov of USA benefits from great investment in medicine trade also it follows policy of Evangelicals for spreading injustice & sin also it is weakness nations by spreading this Virus ,they used African society as test subjects which greatest turmoil of African continent is currently suffering from HIV/AIDS & dependicity  to medicine which provides by pharmacy companies. 

4 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

By supporting current conditions the gov of USA benefits from great investment in medicine trade also it follows policy of Evangelicals for spreading injustice & sin also it is weakness nations by spreading this Virus ,they used African society as test subjects which greatest turmoil of African continent is currently suffering from HIV/AIDS & dependicity  to medicine which provides by pharmacy companies. 

I know big pharma behaves reprehensibly and I wouldn't put anything past them but I still just don't believe this AIDS theory. 

54 minutes ago, Klanky said:

this AIDS theory. 

AIDS & Cancer medicines are most expensive medicines in world currently AIDS affected many nations & cancer heavily influenced Iran health system after importing genetically engineered agricultural products to Iran it is highly increased.

On 5/23/2018 at 4:15 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

They used same strategy for genociding Native Americans by cholera & now use it  in addition of financial benefits like as "Dallas buyers guide " it was at first disease of homo/Trans with using medicine trade which controls by large companies & also religiously supports by evangelicals .

It is actually a myth that white settlers in North America deliberately spread diseases through methods such as smallpox-infected blankets

The germ theory of medicine did not appear until the 1870s (Louis Pasteur, Joseph Lister, etc.), and the common person had no knowledge of how smallpox was spread, or even how it worked. Surgeons operated without masks up until the 1890s.

Leftist history books have pushed this conspiracy theory for decades now ...

Likewise, the idea that white settlers genocided the Native Americans is also problematic. While there were massacres, many died from disease, wars between tribes, starvation, etc. Many Indian tribes sided with the British during the Revolutionary War, and that set the stage for future hostilities. White settlers were often massacred by Indians as well, so it wasn't always one-sided. Obviously, the Native Americans were treated badly for the most part, but this is exaggerated. 

A very good movie about this is "Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee" 

41 minutes ago, Silas said:

It is actually a myth that white settlers in North America deliberately spread diseases through methods such as smallpox-infected blankets

The germ theory of medicine did not appear until the 1870s (Louis Pasteur, Joseph Lister, etc.), and the common person had no knowledge of how smallpox was spread, or even how it worked. Surgeons operated without masks up until the 1890s.

No one in their right mind would have knowingly handled smallpox infected blankets.  There was no basic concept of aseptic technique and the infected blankets would have wiped everyone out before they were able to distribute them.  I don't know how this myth started but it persists even though there is no logical basis for it. 

On 5/20/2018 at 10:35 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Transexuality is different from homosexuality. 

Well of course.. The underlying point that I was driving home is about allowing children to consent to decisions of sexual nature, which later down the slippery slope can lead to pedophiles influencing children to come out and argue for more.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:12 AM, Klanky said:

Where is paedophilia gaining public acceptance? I don't see it, and certainly where I am there is no greater taboo. If you are accused of these crimes you are finished, basically

Unfortunately many in power engage in it, and those aware of it are either covering up for them or joining them. Hollywood is rampant with it and yet gains no media coverage.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:05 PM, Klanky said:

There is a significant point that you are overlooking and that is that homosexuality between consenting adults is totally different to pedophilia. There were some attempts by paedophiles to piggy back on the gay rights movement (see NAMBLA for example) but this did not get very far and was rejected by the overwhelming majority of gay people. It is perhaps valid to argue that simply being attracted to children is beyond ones individual control, but very few would argue even that much such is the taboo surrounding it. Are child marriage and "thighing" evidence of how intrinsically Islam is linked to paedophilia? Or is it a lazy conclusion based on ignorance and or prejudice?

Of course, but the idea is as how I have replied just above to islandsandmirrors; we have begun to give reign to children over sexual life choices in the form of sexual orientation and sexual identification.

On 5/23/2018 at 6:42 PM, Klanky said:

Homosexuality does have some intrinsic sources of potential unhappiness though. I'm thinking of children and families - that is not a small thing. Some straight people have to deal with this too, it's one of those things that some people have to deal with in life. Self-repression and dragging some woman into a dishonest sham marriage are not a valid solutions for everyone. The number of married men on gay dating apps looking to cheat on their wives with men is very high! Don't forget to protect your eyes if you plan on verifying that last point...

So many holes in this I'm struggling to find words to reply.

Let us look at Canada for example where homosexuality is well accepted and integrated.

There are many options unfortunately for homosexuals who are married to drag children into their lifestyle and raise them as their own, therefore starting a family isn't a problem.

What do you mean by dishonest sham marriage? Love for the other individual isn't a necessity for a successful marriage, all you really need is respect and a similar goal in life, love will come after. And I wouldn't call it a sham when the homosexual man for example is able to impregnate his wife; if he was only attracted to men, guaranteed he would have some sort of recurring sexual dysfunction when trying to enjoy his woman.

Many married men are also cheating on their wives with other women; your statement is what we call confounding in regards to this matter. The issue isn't "men are cheating on their wives because they are attracted to men."

Often, the issue is either their wives are not pleasing them for whatever reasons and the men resort to other means to satisfy their sexual impulsions, or they are simply unhappy with life with their wives and run with the Western public narrative that practicing homosexual acts is quite all right.

@Carlzone

in case you missed this thread.  You are right he targets certain threads and only responds to his pro homosexuality agenda

Please have a look at this video and how their ilk is sneaking fassad into children.

from 1:08

Edited by Laayla

19 minutes ago, Laayla said:

@Carlzone

in case you missed this thread.  You are right he targets certain threads and only responds to his pro homosexuality agenda

Please have a look at this video and how their ilk is sneaking fassad into children.

from 1:08

Thank you Laayla!

I have missed all of this yes. Thank you for informing me. I will InshaAllah check it out. 

On 5/21/2018 at 3:42 PM, Silas said:

Transgenderism is mental illness. When a person becomes so disconnected with reality that they believe themselves to be something other than what they biologically are, it is a sign of psychosis. There is no such thing as a "third sex", and biological sex is binary. It isn't "assigned" at birth (to use a leftist term that suggests sex is arbitrary), it is confirmed. Our chromosomes (XX, XY, or even XXX, XYY, etc. in rare instances), muscular-skeletal frame (women have a larger pelvis), oxygen levels in the blood (men have more), genitalia, etc., all work to make us male or female. There is NO XYZ sex.

Likewise, homosexuality is a neurosis. It is an illogical attraction to one's own sex due to environmental and maybe genetic factors. It is promoted by the left as an alternative, rebellious lifestyle. 

So we have a situation where mental illness is normalized in an effort to subvert society. 

It is not only against Islam and Christianity, but against reason and science. 

Homosexuality was actually regarded as a mental disorder and there used to be treatments for it but with the acceptance and normalization of homosexuality this was removed.

On 5/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, Silas said:

When I taught at the university, there were some professors and graduate assistants that were gay. As part of my graduate work, I helped maintain the university's information systems and networks (they gave me a break on tuition, etc.)

At one point, all the PCs in the school were going to be replaced, the data backed up, etc. Part of a refresh project.

A day after this is announced, 4 gay guys show up in my office, two professors, a fellowship holder, and a graduate assistant. They were worried about images that might be found on their PCs and chat logs that might have been logged or recorded. They were completely panicked and asked me to "do something".

Turns out, ALL of these guys had pictures of underaged boys on their PCs along with other things that were outright illegal (and obviously immoral). 

Judging by the conversations I heard between these guys, and their behavior, they thought this was totally normal, and that only "conservatives", or "religious-types" would have an objection to men getting with underaged boys. Apparently this was "part of their culture". I was horrified, and turned the situation over to the IT Director. 

This is horrifying. 

Do you know what happened to them afterwards? 

On 6/2/2018 at 6:03 PM, dragonxx said:

So many holes in this I'm struggling to find words to reply.

Let us look at Canada for example where homosexuality is well accepted and integrated.

There are many options unfortunately for homosexuals who are married to drag children into their lifestyle and raise them as their own, therefore starting a family isn't a problem.

What do you mean by dishonest sham marriage? Love for the other individual isn't a necessity for a successful marriage, all you really need is respect and a similar goal in life, love will come after. And I wouldn't call it a sham when the homosexual man for example is able to impregnate his wife; if he was only attracted to men, guaranteed he would have some sort of recurring sexual dysfunction when trying to enjoy his woman.

Many married men are also cheating on their wives with other women; your statement is what we call confounding in regards to this matter. The issue isn't "men are cheating on their wives because they are attracted to men."

Often, the issue is either their wives are not pleasing them for whatever reasons and the men resort to other means to satisfy their sexual impulsions, or they are simply unhappy with life with their wives and run with the Western public narrative that practicing homosexual acts is quite all right.

Well, homosexuality and married men having sex with other men are some of the things that will increase before imam Mehdi a.a.f reappears InshaAllah.

I have already posted this in another thread, but it could be interesting here as well:

https://www.al-islam.org/life-imam-al-mahdi-baqir-shareef-al-qurashi/signs-reappearance-imam-time-0

"You will see women arranging for themselves assemblies like men do. You will see descendants of Bani Abbas openly committing sodomy and women becoming men. That is why they dye and comb their hair like ladies make up their hair for their husbands. Men would spend their wealth for their private parts. Many people would fight for one man and each of them would try to put to shame the other.

“You will see that one possessing wealth is more respected than a believer. Usury would be openly practiced and none shall be chastised about it. You will see a woman praised for her adulterous exploits. The wife would help and support her husband in committing sodomy with another man. You will see people helping their ladies in sensual deeds and they shall be considered the best family men.

You will see men dropping their shame in competing for the love of a boy. So much so, that they would sacrifice their life and wealth on this love.

“You will see people denouncing men who go to women for satisfying their lusts. You will see people living off the adulterous earnings of their wives knowingly. You will see wives dominating and suppressing their husbands. They act contrary to their desires and spend money on it.

“You will see people hiring out their wife, daughter, and maid for sex and be satisfied to eat and drink things purchased by such money. And you will see that false oath is common, chess is played openly and wine is sold openly and no one is prohibiting it. And you will see Muslim women giving their kinswomen to disbelievers."

On 7/21/2018 at 6:41 AM, Carlzone said:

You will see a woman praised for her adulterous exploits.

Today, I read in the news about a famous female artist in the country I live in. She was telling the press how she cheated on her husband with no apparent shame. No one in the news reported this as something disturbing. It was completely normal. 

When will Imam Mahdi a.a.f. reappear?

Brother @Carlzone

Assalam Alikum.

Where you able to watch the cactus video brother?

Insh'Allah keep reciting Allhoma kun lawaliayk al hujjatna ibn al hassan....

@Laayla

Wa aleykom alsalam 

Yes, sister (?) I saw it and it is unfortunately true how they are sneaking Fasad into small children. 

In the kindergartens where I live they teach homosexuality to children by reading corrupted children books to them. They want to get to the children while they are small and defenceless and very malleable. 

May Allah SWT protect us all! 

Edited by Carlzone

@Laayla

I grew up in the western schools and my parents didn't know what we were taught at schools. So when I was younger I used to think that men and women were exactly the same. 

It took a long time, many observations and Islamic knowledge until I managed to get all that brainwashing out of my mind and realise that what islam teaches about genders is right and that the west is wrong. Men and women are not the same. 

By the way, I'm a sister :)

Sister @Carlzone

3fwan habibti I assumed you are a brother because of carl, haha

Alhamd'Allah sister, you are the few who do soul searching.  Others unfortunately are so consumed from the music, Hollywood/entertainment industry, sports, and food all effects our metaphysical nature.

I've witnessed this with relatives.  They forgot everything their parents taught them, and joined the bandwagon.  Makes me so upset, but in the end if a person is sincere and wants the akheera and not the dunya he/she will find the way.  Of course all the guidance is from Allah swt.

That's why I say God keep us steadfast on His religion.  At any moment we can fall and get off track especially during our dying breaths, God tests us if we were truly believers.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Transcript of recent meeting with Grand Ayatollah Syed Ali as-Seestani on

- Homosexuals in the community
- The current political climate
- Shia collaboration 
- Service to the needy in Iraq

Meeting of Najaf Mental Health Project Team with Sayed Agha Seestani – 26/02/17

"Our group met with Sayed Mohammed Ridha, son of Agha Seestani before having an exclusive meeting with Sayed Agha Seestani himself. Most of the translation was conducted by Dr Arafat al Dujaili.

Sayed Mohammed Ridha thanked us a lot for our attendance and efforts. He was asked, how can we support members of our community who have homosexual urges, who have no attraction to the opposite gender, and who do not want these urges.

He said that homosexuals should be allowed to visit our centres, like people who drink and people who have extra marital affairs. As long as this is done privately, the community does not need to know. He advised not to promote homosexuals in our centre if they bring a bad reputation or if they make trouble by normalising this or change the mind of others, especially the young. He suggested that the community should be inclusive, and that the homosexual members should take part in activities such as sawm, salaah and attendance at majlis. However, they should not be in a position of authority and they should not be in a position of being a role model.

Sayed Mohammed Ridha was asked what should the Shia do in the current political climate. He said that we, as Shia in Europe, must convey the real message of Islam and not differentiate between Sunni and Shia. He responded first on our duty as active citizens in the society and communities we live in.

He said that we should work collaboratively as a Shia group, with other communities to serve and protect our rights. He said that we must act against discrimination, for example by participating in government elections. He mentioned tens of thousands of Muslims in America who lack organisation and thus have no arrangements to protect their rights. He said we should be working democratically at the grassroots, like the Khoja. Khoja organising is appreciated, and is a role model for other communities.

He said that violence and killing is not a language of Islam, and that Islam is peacefulness and forgiveness. He said that we should cooperate with the government on security. He said working collaboratively includes Sunni and Shia working in unison. We have to represent ourselves in a way that espouses peace, non violence, and being law abiding.

He said that the Al–Ayn Foundation serves orphans and many poor families. He invited us to participate, support and help, thanking us a great deal for our efforts.

Sayed Agha Seestani thanked us repeatedly and profusely for coming to Iraq to help the Iraqi people. He conveyed a lot of gratitude for our visit to Iraq, for training people and for sharing knowledge in Iraq. He said that he respected and appreciated the doctors and scientists, and he valued our roles as health practitioners. He said that there is a great level of difficulty in this country due to wars and tribulation. He said that many Iraqi people, females, males, elderly and children, have suffered for decades until now as a result of the disasters. He said that there is a real burden of stresses and mental illnesses, with the hope of doing more to help them. He said that the speciality of mental and psychological disorders is very interesting and important nowadays.

He said that it is wajib kifayi for us to give our services to Iraq. He said that it is very important for Muslim clinicians to develop a high level of competence and expertise in their specialist fields.
He said that he loves all Shia and he doesn’t differentiate. Agha was very warm and he stood up to greet us as well as to say goodbye. He shook each one of our hands, and he sent us salaam and duas. He wished us well and prayed for our success."

End

Put together by Dr Sarfraz Jeraj, sister Annie Shamsi and others in the group

Sigh.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

"The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon —  or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized."

And apparently word on the streets is that this type of thinking is gaining momentum in certain parts of the world. Kids are going to be fooled by the filthy predators in influential positions, and these kids will be coming out and claiming they have a right to their sexual preference just like they have a right on their on sexual organs (i.e. gender reassignment), mark my words. This is the slippery slope I was referring to in the opening post.

And know what all these backwards parents will say? "I want what makes my child happy!"

May Allah's curse be on them.

15 minutes ago, dragonxx said:

Sigh.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

"The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon —  or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized."

And apparently word on the streets is that this type of thinking is gaining momentum in certain parts of the world. Kids are going to be fooled by the filthy predators in influential positions, and these kids will be coming out and claiming they have a right to their sexual preference just like they have a right on their on sexual organs (i.e. gender reassignment), mark my words. This is the slippery slope I was referring to in the opening post.

And know what all these backwards parents will say? "I want what makes my child happy!"

You're absolutely right. This is a part of the New world order agenda. Its just a matter of time.

3 hours ago, dragonxx said:

Salam ,As I know currently a movement among young generation in name of "Pedophile Hunters" become popular that they put they share success stories in Social media.

Has anyone actually seen any real world evidence of paedophiles successfully lobbying/campaigning for acceptance of sex between adults and children? I don't buy it, it has to be scaremongering