Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
TheBalkanicShiite

Information about Hawza

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Salam Alaykoum Wa Rahmatullah

My friend and I both applied for Hawza in Qom . We sent our applications and we were wondering if there is any hawza student who came from Canada or United States on the forum ?

We are curious to know how much time it took to obtain the visa and acceptance from Al Mustafa University .

Also since the visa will arrive at pakistan embassy in washington do we have to go over there and take it or can they send it by mail?

JazakhAllah Khair

Salam @Ibn al-Hussain  & @ImKhizar has Hawza Tag on signature section maybe you can from him.

2 hours ago, TheBalkanicShiite said:

Also since the visa will arrive at pakistan embassy in washington do we have to go over there and take it or can they send it by mail?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235057090-hawza/?tab=comments#comment-3137222

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

:salam:

As for how long it takes, there is no set time - it can be from 3 months to even a year. You need to keep following up with them (or have someone in Qom keep following up with them). Once it comes, you have three months to pick up that visa - for that you just send your passport to Washington with the visa application form on a prepaid return envelope. That will be your student visa, and you will have three months to come to Iran from the time you get that stamp on your passport.

Wasalam

10 hours ago, Ibn al-Hussain said:

:salam:

As for how long it takes, there is no set time - it can be from 3 months to even a year. You need to keep following up with them (or have someone in Qom keep following up with them). Once it comes, you have three months to pick up that visa - for that you just send your passport to Washington with the visa application form on a prepaid return envelope. That will be your student visa, and you will have three months to come to Iran from the time you get that stamp on your passport.

Wasalam

Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu

How can i keep following with them because i know no one in Qom ? :(

49 minutes ago, TheBalkanicShiite said:

Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu

How can i keep following with them because i know no one in Qom ? :(

Salam Alaykum 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235036894-al-mustafa-open-university/