Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sayed Muhammad Sadiq Sadr

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salamu Alaikum brothers and Sisters, 

Ever since I saw a small clip in a video on youtube of Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Sadiq Sadr speaking about how America (or the Zionists) is looking for Imam Mahdi (ajtfs), I've wanted to find the whole khutba. I've recently come across 45 Friday Khutbas on youtube. The audio isn't that great but someone put together and translated 45 and and some are dubbed in English. I'm going to watch each one until I find that whole khutba on Imam Mahdi (ajtfs).

Except for this video, he wears his coffin in all khutbas because he knew Saddam lanatullah alayhi was going to kill him soon. In Sermon 4 and 5 he talks about Byzantium or Rome being part of the killers of Imam Hussain alayhi salam and taking part in distorting Islam. I love hearing all marji's from the past and present speak. I thought I'd share this if anyone was interested in seeing all his Friday Sermons. Also, if anyone knows of some new good speakers online this Ramadan please let me know.

Brahim

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Brahim said:

I saw a small clip in a video on youtube of Ayatollah Sayed Muhammad Sadiq Sadr speaking about how America (or the Zionists) is looking for Imam Mahdi (ajtfs), 

Can you please share the video clip here? 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, starlight said:

Can you please share the video clip here? 

Zionists are searching for Imam Mahdi (as)(aj)

Media war against Imam Mahdi (as) (aj)

https://youtu.be/9gocOOMUNBg

• Advanced Member

Yeah that's the clip I was talking about that brother Ashvazdanghe posted. Yeah he's a good speaker. There's some short clips of him speaking that were by those fake Yamani believers and they try to make it sound like his beliefs alligned with theirs. Idk I know Ayatollah Muhammad Sadiq Sadr wrote a book about Imam Mahdi (ajfts), so maybe they take a lot of hadiths out from there. Than again those people even quote Nostradamus.