Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Denial and Doubt

Rate this topic

Guest ShiaChatGuest2

Brothers and Sisters Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Ramadan Mubarak to all brothers and sisters. Unfortunately I feel like I have come into this blessed month spiritually unprepared. I don't know whether I have committed a specific sin or not and i'm afraid of putting it behind me because I will die eventually and I think what if Allah reveals to me that I actually did transgress his statutes. Please help if you can and may Allah support you during this year's Ramadan. 

:)

3 hours ago, Guest ShiaChatGuest2 said:

Ramadan Mubarak to all brothers and sisters. Unfortunately I feel like I have come into this blessed month spiritually unprepared. I don't know whether I have committed a specific sin or not and i'm afraid of putting it behind me because I will die eventually and I think what if Allah reveals to me that I actually did transgress his statutes. Please help if you can and may Allah support you during this year's Ramadan. 

It is a test from Allah, testing you, stop worrying, and its time to be pious.

• Advanced Member

Salam and Alhamdullah you've come to ask here, I'm not the best member here to answer these sort of questions but I can say I know how you feel as I've felt the exact same way.

You need to read the Quran and read/watch lectures or even videos about the Ahlul bayt. 

Most importantly, you need to remember Allah SWT is The Most Forgiving and The Merciful. If you can move on and try forgive your self and become a better person, Allah SWT will forgive you inshAllah. You're still alive, meaning you've still got a chance at changing.

SubhanAllah, we have free will to do what we want. If you want to continue wasting more time thinking about the wrongs you've committed, you're only shortening your life span because you're wasting time regretting the past when you can be moving forward becoming a better human. 

Take this advice from someone who's probably been the worst person in the past to ever come on ShiaChat. I reverted to Islam last year during ramadan because I picked up a Quran and begun reading. 

Islam is easy, people only make it sound difficult because they choose to make it difficult. 

6 hours ago, حسين said:

Take this advice from someone who's probably been the worst person in the past to ever come on ShiaChat.

I disagree, sorry, but no!

If you are that bad, Allah would not have guided you. Stop lying to yourself. 

Inshallah you are loved by Allah, closer to Allah than any human being.

Respect. 

Repenting ain't easy.

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Guest ShiaChatGuest2 said:

Maybe you'd like a sin not to be a sin. It's a dangerous zone. This is obviously the first thing on your mind. If you're willing to share it here, share it with Allah. Ramadan is here, like it or not.

Third Proverb of King Solomon vs 5-6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

• Veteran Member
Please watch the link below.  It's 3 minutes and 30 seconds long.  I hope you get inspired to free your heart.  :)

https://www.shiatv.net/video/114142595
Free Your Heart | Agha Alireza Panahian |

How does the process of transformation work for many? We\'ve seen many taking a sharp turn in their lives, how come their lives flip all of a sudden? Agha Panahian explains.