Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iraq Election Results

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
On 5/20/2018 at 9:39 AM, Sumerian said:

Alhamdulillah, as long as Ameri and Maliki are not part of the future government then we will do better, hopefully.

No one who swears allegiance to other countries should be allowed to rule Iraq.

Well, all those who won seats, are already part of the government.

Ameri according to you is now the only corrupt one and Sadr and his lists, and all those who will ally with them are true Iraqis, honest, and never been involved in corruption?!! How many ministries were occupied by Sadr's men in the past? They were all angels?  Do you see any problem with your opinion and inputs?

Seriously, you are reading too much into all... Sadr never was an enemy of Iran and Ameri never pledged allegiance to Iran or other countries... or any other Iraqi politician that I know.. It has been a norm, by the minute that a Shia individual, Shia group, or personality says good things about Iran, builds political or financial relation with Iran or seeks military aids from Iran (that is a BIG NO) and automatically Iranian puppet and10s of other names! In that case everyone else is a Saudi puppet, US agent, European slaves and etc.. If I were in Iraq when ISIS took over the entire country and slaughtered Shias in thousands and were chanting to destroy all the shrines and enslave women for their pleasure, I would have seek help from any country, Argentina or Armenian, India or Japan, Mars or from the moon to protect my country.. let alone Iran, a Shia-Muslim brother and neighbor country. Kurds also took tons of aids and military guidance from Iran.. almost all Shia groups did, not just Ameri.

You sound like a few Iraqi Sunni I know, always, anything and everything for them after Saddam is 'Irani' and against their motherland, they are thieves and sold the country they claim.. once when I questioned them and gave them a lesson, I asked them if they can name a single Shia party or politician that is 'Iraqi' and good for the country and if they rule the country is good, the answer was 'there are a lot of good Shias' and they are 'not against good Shias'. But, of course those Shias are unknown, and will never come to power and remain a mystery because they had not a single Shia personality in mind who would  to be a good person and not an "Irani" according to them.

BTW: you keep repeating that you don't want Shia, Sunni, Kurd, etc.. in Iraq.. it is not because ppl seek division who mentions all these, it is A FACT and the REALITY of Muslim and third world countries unfortunately! Afghanistan been that way, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, India, and a lot of countries. It always been the goal of empires to divide and rule in the past and present time... some countries like Iraq/Afg/Syria who falls in wars, things come to surface, those who have control like Iran, Turkey, Pak, and etc.. HAVE these problems but bc they have not fallen yet, these things do not come to surface, God forbid the minute wars kicks off in Turkey, Pak, Iran, they will be worse than Iraq or Afg.

When Kurds go for a referendum and vote for independence, that means there is something, 100 yrs old problems.. it is not fake whether we like it or not, or whether we or you or Sadr followers wish for something different.

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

The funny thing is "Palestinians" have never supported the Shi'a any time in their history. They sided with Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war and they mourned his death, called him a martyr, and erected a statue for him. They backstabbed the "Axis of Resistance" as they sided with Syrian rebels and Wahabi factions, over the Iranian-aligned Syrian government. And according to polls, only 30% of Palestinians believe Shi'a are even Muslim.

Palestine has done nothing for tashayyu. And its not like I don't advocate helping them, I advocate supporting all oppressed people. But if you really want to be consistent in your Shi'a "unity", you prioritise the plight of your mu'min Shi'a brothers over that of Gaza. We lead conferences on Palestine, we spend billions on Palestine, we do million man protests for Palestine, we shout for Palestine, and yet "Palestine" has only backstabbed. 

Time to get priorities straight.

I agree with everything you said. In my personal experience Palestinians are some of the most anti-shia Muslims around even when Iran, a shia country, is the only one in ME who actually tries to help them they still hate us...

Edited by Shi3i_jadeed

• Advanced Member
On 5/20/2018 at 9:39 PM, Noah- said:

Well, all those who won seats, are already part of the government.

Ameri according to you is now the only corrupt one and Sadr and his lists, and all those who will ally with them are true Iraqis, honest, and never been involved in corruption?!! How many ministries were occupied by Sadr's men in the past? They were all angels?  Do you see any problem with your opinion and inputs?

Seriously, you are reading too much into all... Sadr never was an enemy of Iran and Ameri never pledged allegiance to Iran or other countries... or any other Iraqi politician that I know.. It has been a norm, by the minute that a Shia individual, Shia group, or personality says good things about Iran, builds political or financial relation with Iran or seeks military aids from Iran (that is a BIG NO) and automatically Iranian puppet and10s of other names! In that case everyone else is a Saudi puppet, US agent, European slaves and etc.. If I were in Iraq when ISIS took over the entire country and slaughtered Shias in thousands and were chanting to destroy all the shrines and enslave women for their pleasure, I would have seek help from any country, Argentina or Armenian, India or Japan, Mars or from the moon to protect my country.. let alone Iran, a Shia-Muslim brother and neighbor country. Kurds also took tons of aids and military guidance from Iran.. almost all Shia groups did, not just Ameri.

You sound like a few Iraqi Sunni I know, always, anything and everything for them after Saddam is 'Irani' and against their motherland, they are thieves and sold the country they claim.. once when I questioned them and gave them a lesson, I asked them if they can name a single Shia party or politician that is 'Iraqi' and good for the country and if they rule the country is good, the answer was 'there are a lot of good Shias' and they are 'not against good Shias'. But, of course those Shias are unknown, and will never come to power and remain a mystery because they had not a single Shia personality in mind who would  to be a good person and not an "Irani" according to them.

BTW: you keep repeating that you don't want Shia, Sunni, Kurd, etc.. in Iraq.. it is not because ppl seek division who mentions all these, it is A FACT and the REALITY of Muslim and third world countries unfortunately! Afghanistan been that way, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, India, and a lot of countries. It always been the goal of empires to divide and rule in the past and present time... some countries like Iraq/Afg/Syria who falls in wars, things come to surface, those who have control like Iran, Turkey, Pak, and etc.. HAVE these problems but bc they have not fallen yet, these things do not come to surface, God forbid the minute wars kicks off in Turkey, Pak, Iran, they will be worse than Iraq or Afg.

When Kurds go for a referendum and vote for independence, that means there is something, 100 yrs old problems.. it is not fake whether we like it or not, or whether we or you or Sadr followers wish for something different.

All of them are corrupt, not one of them isn't. The problem with Ameri is he had already been in charge before, as was Maliki. Time for a change, and time for new faces. Sadr has advocated for a technocratic government, not a party affiliated one, and to me that sounds more pleasant than continuing the status quo. We want to shake things up, the system has been garbage. Iraq is amongst the top 5 most corrupt countries in the world, we're like Somalia level. The system hasn't been working brother, so I want to give a technocratic government a chance.

Sadr is not an enemy of Iran, and I don't want an enemy of Iran in power. We want less conflict, not more conflict. What we want is someone who is not anti or pro any country that surrounds us, and I know this will upset the pro-Iran people here because they want Iraq to be anti-Saudi, but this is hypocritical, because Iran's friendlist right now consists of Qatar and Turkey, two notorious pro-ISIS scumbag ikhwani countries who were the pioneers of "regime change" in Syria and told us about a Sunni revolution in Iraq, and two countries that house US bases that will likely be used in any future war against Iran.

Those Iraqis you spoke to were correct in their assessment - which is why I want to give techoncracy a chance. Experts over politicians.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Sumerian said:

All of them are corrupt, not one of them isn't. The problem with Ameri is he had already been in charge before, as was Maliki. Time for a change, and time for new faces. Sadr has advocated for a technocratic government, not a party affiliated one, and to me that sounds more pleasant than continuing the status quo. We want to shake things up, the system has been garbage. Iraq is amongst the top 5 most corrupt countries in the world, we're like Somalia level. The system hasn't been working brother, so I want to give a technocratic government a chance.

Sadr is not an enemy of Iran, and I don't want an enemy of Iran in power. We want less conflict, not more conflict. What we want is someone who is not anti or pro any country that surrounds us, and I know this will upset the pro-Iran people here because they want Iraq to be anti-Saudi, but this is hypocritical, because Iran's friendlist right now consists of Qatar and Turkey, two notorious pro-ISIS scumbag ikhwani countries who were the pioneers of "regime change" in Syria and told us about a Sunni revolution in Iraq, and two countries that house US bases that will likely be used in any future war against Iran.

Those Iraqis you spoke to were correct in their assessment - which is why I want to give techoncracy a chance. Experts over politicians.

My friend!

You keep repeating things, even if someone responds to you in discussing the points you made, no need for repeating.

Who doesn't want change in Iraq? Any party who did not say that they will fight corruption? Who does not want a technocrat government? Sadr is the only and first messenger to this development? Who and which one of these parties or individuals who ran in the election ever said they want a Shari'a based government or dictatorship or a kingdom or a caliphate? Which one of these groups during the election said or acted like they were looking for conflicts or wars against Saudi or against Chinese or Russians? Who is asking Iraqis to prepare for confrontation with Saudis?

It is natural when Saudis sent and finance ISIS in Iraq who on the basis of sects and religion killed thousands of Shias and enslaved many Iraqi women to show anger against Saudi..all Shias around the world did... it is natural for all Shias around the world to express their dissatisfaction when Saudis chopped the head of Ayatullah Nimr, and Iraqis were amongst other Shias who were angry, including Sadr. Now, Saudis according to you are the good guys, who are peace loving ppl, but it is only Iran and its proxies who seek confrontation and are provoking Shias, especially Iraqis to take sides? You are losing it my friend.. you just got a bit excited about the election results, where you think is going to change Iraq all a sudden and the problem is Iran, and now Iran is out.

For example, I am just a Shia individual, non-Arab, never been to Iraq, Syria, Saudi, or Yemen! Why I have dislike for Saudis? Well, it is mainly because what they are doing to Shia ARABS, to some extend in general to all Muslims, and their main victims are ARABS. Saudi Shia citizens are being treated worse than animal, and they are the reason for Bahraini Shias daily abuse, they sold themselves and the entire Gulf to westerners for decades, they sold the entire Palestine, Syria, Lebanon and caused death and destruction over there.. all of them ARABS. They ruined Yemen, and turned the historic and huge country with millions of population to a graveyard, with millions of women and children suffering... they supported all extremists for decades to kill Shias and most recently ISIS and other Takfiri groups in Syria/Iraq...

If I ignore the human aspects of all these issues, the suffering of Muslims, especially the Shias (who are mainly Arabs), I personally have no problems with Saudis. Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, Yemenis, Bahrainis, and etc.. are slaughtered and abused either directly or indirectly by Saudis, should I say 'who cares' or I could say that.  I hope you understand where I am going with this. Most non-Arab Shias outside of Arab world are taking sides against Saudis for their behavior and actions against Shia-Arabs, against what they did historically to Baqi.. and thousands of other issues...

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Noah- said:

My friend!

You keep repeating things, even if someone responds to you in discussing the points you made, no need for repeating.

Who doesn't want change in Iraq? Any party who did not say that they will fight corruption? Who does not want a technocrat government? Sadr is the only and first messenger to this development? Who and which one of these parties or individuals who ran in the election ever said they want a Shari'a based government or dictatorship or a kingdom or a caliphate? Which one of these groups during the election said or acted like they were looking for conflicts or wars against Saudi or against Chinese or Russians? Who is asking Iraqis to prepare for confrontation with Saudis?

It is natural when Saudis sent and finance ISIS in Iraq who on the basis of sects and religion killed thousands of Shias and enslaved many Iraqi women to show anger against Saudi..all Shias around the world did... it is natural for all Shias around the world to express their dissatisfaction when Saudis chopped the head of Ayatullah Nimr, and Iraqis were amongst other Shias who were angry, including Sadr. Now, Saudis according to you are the good guys, who are peace loving ppl, but it is only Iran and its proxies who seek confrontation and are provoking Shias, especially Iraqis to take sides? You are losing it my friend.. you just got a bit excited about the election results, where you think is going to change Iraq all a sudden and the problem is Iran, and now Iran is out.

For example, I am just a Shia individual, non-Arab, never been to Iraq, Syria, Saudi, or Yemen! Why I have dislike for Saudis? Well, it is mainly because what they are doing to Shia ARABS, to some extend in general to all Muslims, and their main victims are ARABS. Saudi Shia citizens are being treated worse than animal, and they are the reason for Bahraini Shias daily abuse, they sold themselves and the entire Gulf to westerners for decades, they sold the entire Palestine, Syria, Lebanon and caused death and destruction over there.. all of them ARABS. They ruined Yemen, and turned the historic and huge country with millions of population to a graveyard, with millions of women and children suffering... they supported all extremists for decades to kill Shias and most recently ISIS and other Takfiri groups in Syria/Iraq...

If I ignore the human aspects of all these issues, the suffering of Muslims, especially the Shias (who are mainly Arabs), I personally have no problems with Saudis. Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, Yemenis, Bahrainis, and etc.. are slaughtered and abused either directly or indirectly by Saudis, should I say 'who cares' or I could say that.  I hope you understand where I am going with this. Most non-Arab Shias outside of Arab world are taking sides against Saudis for their behavior and actions against Shia-Arabs, against what they did historically to Baqi.. and thousands of other issues...

The only people who said they want a technocratic government is Abadi and Sadr, the others wish to continue the status quo, that is obvious from their statememts. The others want Iraq to be part of "Iranian sphere of influence", while I want Iraq to be under the influence of no one. 

I never said Saudis are good guys. May Allah curse the family of Saud. But what I'm saying is I don't care about Saudi Arabia, they're meaningless to me. I don't want conflict with them, nor do I want to be their friend. Same thing with Iran, I don't want conflict with them, nor do I want to be their "ally". If Saudi and Iran have problems, they can sort it out without Iraq being involved. That's what I want.

As for Saudi killing Shi'a, that's true, but what do you propose we do about about? Invade Saudi Arabia? You're telling me problems but not proposing a solution, nor are are you telling me what you think Iraq should do. I believe Iraq should have NO role in regional conflicts, what do you want Iraq's role to be?

• Advanced Member
On 5/20/2018 at 8:45 PM, Sumerian said:

Islamic Unity with my Shi'a brothers has always been the number one goal, it is my other Shi'a brothers who have prioritised Hamas and Gaza over their Shi'a brethren in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Imagine if all those billions that went to Palestine were instead going to help Shi'as in Pakistan and Afghanistan build factories and schools and services instead of going to a bunch of Wahabis/Saddamis in Palestine who haven't even achieved anything and in fact have stabbed those who helped them in the back.

Regardless, Iraq is not a Shi'a state. Twelver Shi'ism is not the state religion in the constitution, unlike Iran, so the PM of Iraq's responsibilities lie only within his own borders. Sunnis and Kurds are fellow countrymen, the fact that you even make a distinction in the first place between Shi'a, Sunni and Kurd is the problem. Iraq doesn't want any distinctions in society, we are all one.

What does Irans military support to Hamas have to do with Iraqis new government staying on the path of haqq? Do you know who Hamas are fighting and do you know what effect the enemy of Hamas has on the middle east and its current state of chaos?

On the day of judgment you will not be raised up as Iraqis, you will be raised up as shias, sunnis, etc, etc. You are not one in this life and your are not one in the next life. Just because you are born in the physical proximity to each other (the same land) does not make you one. Two muslims are closer to each other than two brothers when one of them is an open kafir.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:55 AM, Sumerian said:

I never said Saudis are good guys. May Allah curse the family of Saud. But what I'm saying is I don't care about Saudi Arabia, they're meaningless to me. I don't want conflict with them, nor do I want to be their friend. Same thing with Iran, I don't want conflict with them, nor do I want to be their "ally". If Saudi and Iran have problems, they can sort it out without Iraq being involved. That's what I want.

You dont want to be the ally of your shia brothers? And if takfiri wahabis from saud would attack them you would watch silently?

If that is the case then truly you place your national identity above your religious one.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:55 AM, Sumerian said:

I believe Iraq should have NO role in regional conflicts, what do you want Iraq's role to be?

A regional conflict? Is that what you think this is? Just politics?

That sounds very much like what ahlul koofa was calling the situation that led up to the martyrdom of the King of martyrs(as).

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

What does Irans military support to Hamas have to do with Iraqis new government staying on the path of haqq? Do you know who Hamas are fighting and do you know what effect the enemy of Hamas has on the middle east and its current state of chaos?

May Allah destroy Hamas and those who they are fighting at the same time. If Iran was sincere they'd be helping Shi'a around the world more than "Palestine", not one day goes by without Iran talking about Palestine, Palestine all day, as if its a central issue. As if the economic situation of Shi'as around the world isn't more important than some nasibi Saddam lover in the occupied territories.

6 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

On the day of judgment you will not be raised up as Iraqis, you will be raised up as shias, sunnis, etc, etc. You are not one in this life and your are not one in the next life. Just because you are born in the physical proximity to each other (the same land) does not make you one. Two muslims are closer to each other than two brothers when one of them is an open kafir.

That's why we'll leave it until the Day of Judgement. The job of Iraq's government is to give you economic prosperity and security, it is your own personal belief which will take you to Jannah or Jahannam. 

9 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

You dont want to be the ally of your shia brothers? And if takfiri wahabis from saud would attack them you would watch silently?

If that is the case then truly you place your national identity above your religious one.

No, I don't want to ally with anyone. If Iran gets militarily attacked by Saudi Arabia that's different, but that won't happen. Ever.

If that happens then yes, Iraq should then support Iran. But right now, Iraq should be neutral.

11 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

A regional conflict? Is that what you think this is? Just politics?

That sounds very much like what ahlul koofa was calling the situation that led up to the martyrdom of the King of martyrs(as).

Everything that's happening is just politics. There is no haqq side in any of the conflicts, all these countries like Saudi, Iran, USA, Russia have their own national interests, and Iraq should have its own.

Iran is not a true Islamic Republic, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. It is just another country among nations, nothing special about it.

The true Islamic nation will come when the Mahdi (as) arrives insha Allah.

• Advanced Member
On 5/21/2018 at 4:54 AM, Sumerian said:

May Allah destroy Hamas and those who they are fighting at the same time. If Iran was sincere they'd be helping Shi'a around the world more than "Palestine", not one day goes by without Iran talking about Palestine, Palestine all day, as if its a central issue. As if the economic situation of Shi'as around the world isn't more important than some nasibi Saddam lover in the occupied territories.

In my opinion, you fail to see the nature of things because you are only looking at the first layer of it.

If israel(la) would cease to exists, the american interest and involvement in regional conflicts and the starting of regional conflicts would decrease. This in turn would decrease the power of the house of saud(la) and the wahabis with them. 

When the above has been achieved you would surely see both improvements to the economic situation and the safety in the middle east, for all the countries there. Trust me if the west would have left the ME alone to begin with (WW1 and WW2, cold war), it would have been a united muslim force with the most natural resources on planet earth. How did the house of saud(la) come into power? Do you know?

That's why we'll leave it until the Day of Judgement. The job of Iraq's government is to give you economic prosperity and security, it is your own personal belief which will take you to Jannah or Jahannam. 

Your personal belief alone is not enough to send you to jannah, it is the actions that are motivated by your personal belief that will send you to jannah or jahanam for that matter.

If economic prosperity and security would be achieved by making friends with the servants of ibliss(la), do you think the people who wanted it and asked for it will be blessed? Such a wish comes from the love of dunya and not from the love of haqq. The money of chambers of yazeed(la) in shams also promised them economical prosperity and security. 

No, I don't want to ally with anyone. If Iran gets militarily attacked by Saudi Arabia that's different, but that won't happen. Ever.

If that happens then yes, Iraq should then support Iran. But right now, Iraq should be neutral.

So you are not my ally just because I am not iraqi? Even though we are both shia?

Is it not better that Iraq works actively in order to prevent such a war from happening instead of waiting for it to happen and then act?

Everything that's happening is just politics. There is no haqq side in any of the conflicts, all these countries like Saudi, Iran, USA, Russia have their own national interests, and Iraq should have its own.

Iran is not a true Islamic Republic, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. It is just another country among nations, nothing special about it.

The true Islamic nation will come when the Mahdi (as) arrives insha Allah.

I dont believe that everything is just politics, some actions are motivated by your religion and for religious causes.

Iran is the most Islamic nation you will find in the world currently, even though it is not perfect. I do not believe all of the people in power there are sincere but I believe the one who has the final word, Imam Khamenei and before him Imam Khomeini, are sincere towards their religion and thus their actions are motivated by it.

Yes, inshaAllah the perfect islamic nation will come with our Imam(ajf) and we can inshaAllah prepare for his arrival by preparing our nations for him (theocracy), even though they are not as perfect as they inshaAllah will be under his rule. Regardless we must always fight those who fight against haqq.

• Advanced Member
On 5/21/2018 at 5:19 AM, IbnSina said:

In my opinion, you fail to see the nature of things because you are only looking at the first layer of it.

If israel(la) would cease to exists, the american interest and involvement in regional conflicts and the starting of regional conflicts would decrease. This in turn would decrease the power of the house of saud(la) and the wahabis with them. 

When the above has been achieved you would surely see both improvements to the economic situation and the safety in the middle east, for all the countries there. Trust me if the west would have left the ME alone to begin with (WW1 and WW2, cold war), it would have been a united muslim force with the most natural resources on planet earth. How did the house of saud(la) come into power? Do you know?

Your personal belief alone is not enough to send you to jannah, it is the actions that are motivated by your personal belief that will send you to jannah or jahanam for that matter.

If economic prosperity and security would be achieved by making friends with the servants of ibliss(la), do you think the people who wanted it and asked for it will be blessed? Such a wish comes from the love of dunya and not from the love of haqq. The money of chambers of yazeed(la) in shams also promised them economical prosperity and security. 

So you are not my ally just because I am not iraqi? Even though we are both shia?

Is it not better that Iraq works actively in order to prevent such a war from happening instead of waiting for it to happen and then act?

I dont believe that everything is just politics, some actions are motivated by your religion and for religious causes.

Iran is the most Islamic nation you will find in the world currently, even though it is not perfect. I do not believe all of the people in power there are sincere but I believe the one who has the final word, Imam Khamenei and before him Imam Khomeini, are sincere towards their religion and thus their actions are motivated by it.

Yes, inshaAllah the perfect islamic nation will come with our Imam(ajf) and we can inshaAllah prepare for his arrival by preparing our nations for him (theocracy), even though they are not as perfect as they inshaAllah will be under his rule. Regardless we must always fight those who fight against haqq.

You know and I know that Israel will not cease to exist because of Hamas. Hamas's $50 pathetic rockets that barely reach the sky do nothing to Israel. It's a waste of money and anyone with a rational mind can see that. You are basically giving food to a mouse in hopes the mouse will become big enough to kick the dog out of the house, and that will not happen. You are simply wasting food by giving it to the mouse.

Many Muslim countries use Israel's existence as an excuse to show how poor they are doing economically, but it has nothing to do with that. Iraq failed economically because of 3 stupid wars, Iran, Kuwait and the invasion (spillover into terrorism). If they didn't happen, Baghdad would be like Switzerland. And this is why I want Iraq to stay out, because we want to avoid another conflict.

The House of Saud (la) came to power as a result of the British targeting the Ottoman Empire by backing seperatist movements with the aim of causing its destruction, and one of the parties Britain backed was Ibn Saud who was in alliance with the followers of Ibn Abdul Wahhab (la) - and when the Ottoman Empire fell Ibn Saud (la) capitalised and established his Kingdom in the Holy Land.

I do not advocate selling Iraq out so Iraqis can prosper, which you seem to think. If it was like that I'd say Iraq should be like the UAE and follow the same dirty method to make money, instead I argue Iraq should be in complete control, with no foreign influence, of its resources and have its own interests independent of everyone. This is different from UAE or Qatar, whom are sellouts. Basically I want Iraq to be its own regional power, not a follower of other regional powers.

You are my ally but our governments should not be allies. Let me give you an example, if Iraq becomes a full fledged ally of Iran, that means Iraq has to agree to whatever Iran's goals are, and that is problematic, because Iran's goals are not sound and they will cause Iraq to be shunned by all its neighbours except Iran. 

There won't be a war between Saudi and Iran. Also, if Iraq can maintain good relations with both, then Iraq can mediate between two parties and they can solve their differences. 

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

General Soleimani likes Muqtada al-Sadr very much: Iran envoy

Salam we don't have problem with him ,but recently he attacked Iran harshly the other problem his support from communists & Atheist groups.

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam we don't have problem with him ,but recently he attacked Iran harshly the other problem his support from communists & Atheist groups.

Communists in Iraq are actually Muslim. This is a sister, who is a Communist party member, and she won a seat in Najaf;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxwA1x_A2rV_twwWpKAyc

So you see, she wears a hijab. I think you meant secular parties.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

I think you meant secular parties.

Yes, but Iranians don't have a good memory from communists ,before revolution they were at parliament but they were acting as agents & spies of Soviets they also tried to  separate Azarbaijan from by making a false government there but Shah attacked them by Iran military & perished them.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Yes, but Iranians don't have a good memory from communists ,before revolution they were at parliament but they were acting as agents & spies of Soviets they also tried to  separate Azarbaijan from by making a false government there but Shah attacked them by Iran military & perished them.

What war was this? Also, was Dr. Mossadegh a Soviet agent?

Edited by Sumerian

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Sumerian said:

What war was this? Also, was Dr. Mossadegh a Soviet agent?

they called themselvs Democrat party of Azarbaijan  & tried to by support of Soviets & Mr.Pishewary  the  representive of Communists in Parliament  as their leader make independent state of Azerbaijan, No even when he was president the soviets didn't return 11 tons of Gold to Iran which was as trust in their hands from Shah.

• Advanced Member
18 hours ago, zionismdestroyer said:

Thanks ,It is my view about him not an official statement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Looks like the government just ordered a manual recount of over 11 million votes, nullified (or raised questions about) the electronic voting system, and Abadi has claimed that there are indications of 'dangerous' fraud. I wonder what'll happen next, and if Iraqis will accept a new result if it differ significantly from the announced results.

• Advanced Member
33 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Looks like the government just ordered a manual recount of over 11 million votes, nullified (or raised questions about) the electronic voting system, and Abadi has claimed that there are indications of 'dangerous' fraud. I wonder what'll happen next, and if Iraqis will accept a new result if it differ significantly from the announced results.

Certain groups that are armed to the teeth will not like it if they significantly lose seats. That's the problem in Iraq, every group has their own militia and force. 

• Veteran Member

Sadr and Ameri just announced a coalition  :clap:

But but but... all the washington thinktanks were saying the two man were rivals, and that Muqtada apparently loathed Ameri for close ties to Iran. 

Anyways, this election is about the Iraqi people, so all the best to them and hope these two can bring an end to corruption.

Edited by shiasoldier786

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, shiasoldier786 said:

These guys were just saying weeks ago how Iran was the biggest loser in the elections... 

If any group has support of majority won't afraid from reelection process which this time no group can't do any trick to distort votes .

• Advanced Member

Same faces so I can't say I'm not dissappointed, but hopefully they will implement new policies that will change the country.

Who cares what the US or any other country thinks? 

It's all about what the Iraqi people think. Everyone else is irrelevant.

Edited by Sumerian

• Veteran Member
38 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Same faces so I can't say I'm not dissappointed, but hopefully they will implement new policies that will change the country.

Who cares what the US or any other country thinks? 

It's all about what the Iraqi people think. Everyone else is irrelevant.

I respect your opinions and like you as an active user on this forum, but I am happy that you are disappointed a bit here...

This alliance (if successful) is  very important for unity of Iraq especially after what happened in last 5-6 yrd of bloodshed and I hope they continue to work together!!!  Those who hated Sadr used the opportunity to start chanting against him more than he deserved, and those who hated groups (with close relation to Iran) also found an opportunity and started using tens of excuses like you to sideline a huge segment of your society by associating them with IRAN and IRAN only, and put the (Iraqism/nationalism) mask, and possibly pleasing Gulf states in claiming to finish Iranian influence! As I told you earlier, these stories are just for show off... Sadr probably is as close to Iran as Ameri or Maliki or Hakim...just different opinions, Sadr probably doesn't like Iranian attitudes in some cases and Maliki probably doesn't mind some Iranian behaviors.. Maybe you know more than what I know about your country and politicians, but from what I know, Iran doesn't run the show in Iraq and Lebanon or Yemen and Syria, Iran is not the boss, Iran is not a superpower, Iran is not an economic power, Iran has a lot of issues itself. The point:  Iran is not the same to Ameri or Hassan Nasrallah as US or Britain is to King of Saudi or King of Jordan  or Hariri or Sisi for example... For your nationalism purposes it is better to be close to  Iran than to be under the feet of western powers or a little puppet of  Saudi... like Hariri (the Prime Minister of a country) who was locked up, humiliated, and left his post by reading Bin Salman's wish-list from Saudi soil...in my entire life I do not remember something like that happened to an Iranian ally by Iranian government...  You might say, oh I don't want anybody in Iraq, but you should realize that your not US or China and of course you are not on the moon.. your country needs allies and partners in all aspects!

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Noah- said:

I respect your opinions and like you as an active user on this forum, but I am happy that you are disappointed a bit here...

This alliance (if successful) is  very important for unity of Iraq especially after what happened in last 5-6 yrd of bloodshed and I hope they continue to work together!!!  Those who hated Sadr used the opportunity to start chanting against him more than he deserved, and those who hated groups (with close relation to Iran) also found an opportunity and started using tens of excuses like you to sideline a huge segment of your society by associating them with IRAN and IRAN only, and put the (Iraqism/nationalism) mask, and possibly pleasing Gulf states in claiming to finish Iranian influence! As I told you earlier, these stories are just for show off... Sadr probably is as close to Iran as Ameri or Maliki or Hakim...just different opinions, Sadr probably doesn't like Iranian attitudes in some cases and Maliki probably doesn't mind some Iranian behaviors.. Maybe you know more than what I know about your country and politicians, but from what I know, Iran doesn't run the show in Iraq and Lebanon or Yemen and Syria, Iran is not the boss, Iran is not a superpower, Iran is not an economic power, Iran has a lot of issues itself. The point:  Iran is not the same to Ameri or Hassan Nasrallah as US or Britain is to King of Saudi or King of Jordan  or Hariri or Sisi for example... For your nationalism purposes it is better to be close to  Iran than to be under the feet of western powers or a little puppet of  Saudi... like Hariri (the Prime Minister of a country) who was locked up, humiliated, and left his post by reading Bin Salman's wish-list from Saudi soil...in my entire life I do not remember something like that happened to an Iranian ally by Iranian government...  You might say, oh I don't want anybody in Iraq, but you should realize that your not US or China and of course you are not on the moon.. your country needs allies and partners in all aspects!

Thank you for respectfully disagreeing with me, because a lot of people here just shout and are emotional in their replies. 

I want this coalition to be successful, of course, but I am not hopeful. All we want is economic prosperity, security, unity among different factions of society and independent leadership. That's all.

There is a lot of problems with Iran in Iraq that we can't brush aside, take for example that someone who has thousands of trained and armed fighters under his name, he is Iraqi, and he had said if the Iranian Supreme Leadership told him to lead a coup on Baghdad he asbolutely would.

That is very dangerous for any country. Imagine if there was an Iranian politician who controls an armed force had said that if Abadi told me to stage a coup in Tehran I would do it. There would be outrage, and rightfully so.

I don't want Gulf influence, but I also don't want Iranian influence. I don't want American influence, or Russian influence, or Chinese influence, or Turkish influence. I want Iraq to be just like Algeria, which is to be politically unaligned.

I want us to be closer to Iran than the West, they are our brothers, we share a religion with them after all. We can co-operate over fighting terrorism, economic interests, and backing them against recent American economic sanctions if we can.

But all I want is for them to not have influence in our government. It's not too much to ask for. We are our own country. You can be friends with someone without them having influence on how you run your own house.

Edited by Sumerian

• Advanced Member

Analysis: Why did US sanction Iraq’s Popular Forces?

June 12, 2018 - 1:04 PM News Code : 897250 Source : Al Waght NewsLink:  Analysis: Why did US sanction Iraq’s Popular Forces?  

Upon revealing the election results, their adversaries highly apparently began their campaign of hostility. Recently, the US Congress blacklisted three major PMF subjects, Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Al Nujaba Movement, and Kata’ib Hezbollah, as terrorist groups. What is behind Washington’s blacklisting? Why does that happen only days after final results came out? Three goals motivate the hostile move:

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Iraq’s mid-May parliamentary election mark

http://en.abna24.com/news/comment/analysis-why-did-us-sanction-iraq’s-popular-forces_897250.html

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Thank you for respectfully disagreeing with me, because a lot of people here just shout and are emotional in their replies. 

I want this coalition to be successful, of course, but I am not hopeful. All we want is economic prosperity, security, unity among different factions of society and independent leadership. That's all.

There is a lot of problems with Iran in Iraq that we can't brush aside, take for example that someone who has thousands of trained and armed fighters under his name, he is Iraqi, and he had said if the Iranian Supreme Leadership told him to lead a coup on Baghdad he asbolutely would.

That is very dangerous for any country. Imagine if there was an Iranian politician who controls an armed force had said that if Abadi told me to stage a coup in Tehran I would do it. There would be outrage, and rightfully so.

I don't want Gulf influence, but I also don't want Iranian influence. I don't want American influence, or Russian influence, or Chinese influence, or Turkish influence. I want Iraq to be just like Algeria, which is to be politically unaligned.

I want us to be closer to Iran than the West, they are our brothers, we share a religion with them after all. We can co-operate over fighting terrorism, economic interests, and backing them against recent American economic sanctions if we can.

But all I want is for them to not have influence in our government. It's not too much to ask for. We are our own country. You can be friends with someone without them having influence on how you run your own house.

This coalition or any other coalition be successful or not, is not a guarantee.. especially in such countries suffering from wars, sectarianism, economical issues and many more! Even if Sadr won 90% and had the entire government for himself and his allies, still the same situation... not because of the parties but because of the structure of Iraq nowadays... but hopefully at least there is some improvement if not a total success!

The problem you mention about Iran I still believe is minor compare to what the other side (Saudi/Qatar/west/UAE) tried to implement on Iraq.. by trying hard to bring the ex-Baathist + secular Shias to power (they failed),  then they tried through Ikhwanists backed by Turkey, then they went to the level that preferred ISIS over any Shia/Kurdish government and supported them with everything they could. Finally, now they try to appease the Shia Islamists and play with nationalism cards where at least if they cannot turn Iraq into another Jordan or Morocco, then they try to provoke it against Iran.

If people support their army and government and if corruption is no more, there is no militia anymore, and the government can easily disarm or punish any individual who try to lead a coup! These groups are just for show off and because there is a need  for them, a need for them for the war, a need for them to defend local cities and groups of ppl to survive amongst corrupt ppl and corrupt system.. once the government and army is fixed and strong, these groups will be no more.

Lastly, as I said earlier, no country in the world can live without allies, partners, neighbors and etc... Algeria has many friends and yes it takes sides sometimes.. Iran is one of Algeria's ally, it has good relations, and yes Algeria did take sides against some countries on Syria and Yemen and it does a lot of things... I have no idea what you have in mind about Algeria or any country who lives by itself and dies by itself... clearly even superpowers like US and China have allies and in times of need they MUST and they HAVE TO seek their allies support to do things.

And lastly, nobody wish or want here any country to ask the other country what to do and have any influence in their governments against their will... that is mainly the nature of imperialist states which we all are against.

BTW:  MKO, an Iranian terrorist organization who did thousands of crimes and bombings in Iran, had their camps and members protected in Iraq for years even after the fall of Saddam Hussein under the influence of western powers... I never heard of Iran hosting and protecting Iraqi terrorist groups who want to topple the "regime" in Iraq.

Edited by Noah-

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Noah- said:

This coalition or any other coalition be successful or not, is not a guarantee.. especially in such countries suffering from wars, sectarianism, economical issues and many more! Even if Sadr won 90% and had the entire government for himself and his allies, still the same situation... not because of the parties but because of the structure of Iraq nowadays... but hopefully at least there is some improvement if not a total success!

The problem you mention about Iran I still believe is minor compare to what the other side (Saudi/Qatar/west/UAE) tried to implement on Iraq.. by trying hard to bring the ex-Baathist + secular Shias to power (they failed),  then they tried through Ikhwanists backed by Turkey, then they went to the level that preferred ISIS over any Shia/Kurdish government and supported them with everything they could. Finally, now they try to appease the Shia Islamists and play with nationalism cards where at least if they cannot turn Iraq into another Jordan or Morocco, then they try to provoke it against Iran.

If people support their army and government and if corruption is no more, there is no militia anymore, and the government can easily disarm or punish any individual who try to lead a coup! These groups are just for show off and because there is a need  for them, a need for them for the war, a need for them to defend local cities and groups of ppl to survive amongst corrupt ppl and corrupt system.. once the government and army is fixed and strong, these groups will be no more.

Lastly, as I said earlier, no country in the world can live without allies, partners, neighbors and etc... Algeria has many friends and yes it takes sides sometimes.. Iran is one of Algeria's ally, it has good relations, and yes Algeria did take sides against some countries on Syria and Yemen and it does a lot of things... I have no idea what you have in mind about Algeria or any country who lives by itself and dies by itself... clearly even superpowers like US and China have allies and in times of need they MUST and they HAVE TO seek their allies support to do things.

And lastly, nobody wish or want here any country to ask the other country what to do and have any influence in their governments against their will... that is mainly the nature of imperialist states which we all are against.

That's right. The structure of Iraq must change from top to bottom if any real change is to happen. 

Brother I am not comparing Iran to the Gulf States. The Gulf States have more Iraqi blood on their hands than anyone on the Planet. They, and the US, is the cause of all of our problems. But we can't brush away genuine concerns we have with Iran, wherein we have politicians in Iraq who look out for Iranian interests just as much if not more so than Iraqi interests. 

The Government and the Army can't strengthen if we have bodies in Iraq who refuse to abide by the Government and its Army and the current laws. 

And finally, I want Iraq's relationship with Iran to be the same as Algeria's relationship with Iran. We have mutual interest and we agree on those interests, and when we disagree then we disagree, what I don't want is Iran pushing us to follow its own interest. Algeria is a partner of Iran and friend, and I want Iraq to be the same. I don't want Iraq to be like Syria is to Iran.

• Veteran Member

^Like I said, countries who are suffering from wars and recovering militarily and economically, it is hard for them to avoid all these issues (which I consider them small).

Look at Syria, like Iraq, today, the country is not Algeria, it needs all the help it can get from Russia/Iran/Hezb and others, and in the process these groups and countries might try to look for specific agendas, but for Syrians at the moment and even years after war is over is not necessary to jump up and down and chant against enemies (of course) on one hand and also sideline its allies for some influence or interference reasons, and try to live by itself, not possible, not wise and not beneficial.

Iraq is not a dictatorship anymore, Iraq is not ruled by a monarch, it is [maybe] we could call it a mini-democracy or in the process.. Iraq, Afg, Tunisia, or any of such countries who try to hold elections and choose their governments with 100s of problems in constitution, in educational system, fighting corruption, these problems will exist whether you like it or not. You cannot change from the top to bottom overnight (of course unless you bring a dictator) to rule.

USA, Britain or some other western countries who exercise such forms of governance, it took them centuries to have a good democratic system, and even until today they have issues with their governments, even with the laws in placed.

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, India and some other developing countries who go through elections and try to involve ppl in choosing their governments, and they did not have major wars or problems for decades now, they still struggle to fight corruption, build up their economy, stop other countries interfering in their affairs, or to appoint {best Presidents, best Prime Ministers, best Parliament, honest rulers} or even having a very good constitution, or law and order or as you said, fixed from to bottom. So, lets not expect that from Iraq!

My point is that, for some problems, you cannot blame Maliki or Alawi, Iran or the US, Saudi or Turkey, a lot of problems from what Iraq been going through is just natural.. for ordinary ppl is just an excuse to blame at least some ppl or countries!

You might witness again in next few years, groups having problem with each others, making new alliances, ppl not satisfied, Kurds will demand something, poor will demand the other thing, failed politicians who lost power and seats will try to demonize Sadrists and the new government, and....and....

But, all we can hope is that, there will be some good developments at least, more jobs, and at least some needs of ppl are met.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Abadi joined Sadr/Ameri. Matter of time before a govt is formed. Most likely a cross party govt with a compromise candidate. Weakened Abadi could stay on as PM.

What can we expect from the fight against corruption?