Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
race

Yukapuka, please respond

Rate this topic

Salaam Mulaikum Yukapuka,

Don't know if you are reading this inshAllah you will if Mods will keep this post inshAllah. I used to communicate with you through emails and suddenly that came to an end, and I am unable to send emails to you. If you are reading this, please email me back so I have your updated email. I have benefited from your company. Thank you.

5 hours ago, race said:

Salaam Mulaikum Yukapuka,

Don't know if you are reading this inshAllah you will if Mods will keep this post inshAllah. I used to communicate with you through emails and suddenly that came to an end, and I am unable to send emails to you. If you are reading this, please email me back so I have your updated email. I have benefited from your company. Thank you.

He is like realizm said, long gone from SC. He isn't reading this because he is banned for being argumentative and a troublemaker. The mods have given him many chances and yet he blew every single chance he got.

56 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

He is like realizm said, long gone from SC. He isn't reading this because he is banned for being argumentative and a troublemaker. The mods have given him many chances and yet he blew every single chance he got.

Yes brother, i am aware of that, but I'm posting this here in hope he sees this and responds InshAllah.