.InshAllah.

Why homosexuality isn't great

Rate this topic

On 6/7/2018 at 11:28 AM, Laayla said:

I'm not afraid of gays or troubled.  I'm disgusted of them.  Get it right, bud.  

I don't want them near children.  

Lower than animals.  Tfehhh 

@Abu Hadi

Do we condone this sort of language against people who identify as Gay?

On 6/7/2018 at 9:28 AM, Laayla said:

I'm not afraid of gays or troubled.  I'm disgusted of them.  Get it right, bud.  

I don't want them near children.  

Lower than animals.  Tfehhh 

This is a part of Islam that concerns me.

Christians are taught to love the sinner, hate the sin. I think you've all mistaken ICambrian's acceptance of people for approval of their lifestyle.  

Islam seems to teach disgust for the sinner. Some forms teach that anyone outside their school of thought has no real purpose to live. How long before a position lower than animals can be eradicated?  Does God only allow them to live for target practice?  Many of the God led Islamic battles were against oppression of Islam, but I'm not seeing a lot on what to do about Islamic oppression. It's getting harder to pretend it doesn't exist.      

31 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

The baker won his case. 

Yeah but if he was a muslim definitely the gay couple would won it ,but judge acted in favor of him & found a way to people & media  doesnt accuse him as an anti semitic person but being islamphobic is OK & he would praise as Anti sharia hero.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

8 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

This is a part of Islam that concerns me.

Christians are taught to love the sinner, hate the sin. I think you've all mistaken ICambrian's acceptance of people for approval of their lifestyle

@Laayla said her opinion about this matter which she condemn their act not their personality as a sinner ,if Islam was against sinner Allah never accepted repentance i happen one time in era of prophet (pbu)that a Young person convicted that he done adultry with dead bodies but he really repented in a hard way  in desert in a level that prophet asked him to make dua for him , second time a man in Imam Ali (as)  caliphate era convicted that he did rape a boy & he insisted multiple days that Imam punishs him which because of his insiting ,Imam made a fire pit to throw him inside it but at last moment Allah forgived him & imam Ali (as) announced it because of his real repentance 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Ask me questions, don't assume @Son of Placid

When homosexuals are promoting, encouraging, and validating same sex marriage I have a problem with that and yes again I will say it for the third time lower than animals.

I do not trust homos, I want them away from children and don't want them corrupting their minds.

Wave the rainbow flag all you want, wrong is wrong. It's also filthy, repulsive, and hedious.

Those who repent a full repentance are loved by God and the Prophets and Imams.  We are all sinners, and we ask Allah to forgive us and guide us to the straight path.

Previously I shared a story of Imam Ali and a man who admitted his sin.  Did you bother to read it?  It seems only @Ashvazdanghe understood my point.

I wonder what the pro gays on this site are trying to do on SC.  You can't touch pure Islam.  You want corrupted Muslims?  Go watch Ellen. Tfehhh

What Non-Muslims NEED to understand about not just Islam, but Judaism, Christianity and Abrahamists in general is that they all maintain an Anti-Same Sex Romantic/Sexual Relationship stance due to the infamous sexual promiscuity of The Tribes of Sodom and Gomorrah.

There's nothing wrong with establishing Platonic Relationships towards the Same Sex.

There are 3 types of Love Relationships I've come to understand as to which category it falls under when Humans love one another:

1. Platonic

2. Romantic

3. Sexual

Platonic Relationships are acceptable, Romantic and Sexual are NOT. Homosexuality is considered for some as a lifestyle, and as a lifestyle it is forbidden for Followers of The Abrahamic Religions in the same light as Pork is a forbidden source of meat and Alcoholic Beverages are forbidden drinks.

Honestly, the more this lifestyle is treated on a positive light the more it de-legitimizes the legacy of Prophet Lot/Lut (AS) [under Islamic depiction NOT the Judeo-Christian depiction] for what his (AS)'s mission really was for saving the Tribes of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore

@Laayla Your Akhlaaq (Manners) needs a lot of work. Non-Muslims are still human beings so NOT treating them as your equal is pretty disrespectful.

Imam Ali (AS): A person is either your brother/sister in faith, or your EQUAL in Humanity. [Nahjul Balagha, Volume 3, Letter 53: The Letter Imam Ali (AS) sent to a tyrannical ruler Malik al Ashtar]

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding a topic of proving if Imam Ali (AS) really said this.

@ZethaPonderer

Ask for the interpretation sister.  

Islam is about principles.  I am very sensitive when it comes to children.  You can say my akhlaq is thrown out of the window once I see predators.

One of my weaknesses is children.  I hate when they are oppressed, abused and hurt by predators   Those people will never be my equal in humanity.  Not in this lifetime or Hereafter. MBS, yazeed of our time is not my equal.  The oppressors and tryants are not my equal sister.  I do not see eye to eye with you.

If you want to be his equal be my guest. That's your prerogative.

Goodnight sister.

7 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Christians are taught to love the sinner, hate the sin. I think you've all mistaken ICambrian's acceptance of people for approval of their lifestyle.  

Islam seems to teach disgust for the sinner. Some forms teach that anyone outside their school of thought has no real purpose to live. How long before a position lower than animals can be eradicated?  Does God only allow them to live for target practice?  Many of the God led Islamic battles were against oppression of Islam, but I'm not seeing a lot on what to do about Islamic oppression. It's getting harder to pretend it doesn't exist.      

I think you have misunderstood it brother.

If a person performs sins publicly and even further than that promotes the sin then the society and the people in it have a responsibility to react in order to maintain a healthy society, a society that obeys their creator. When people care more about the feelings of people then the implementation of the law of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, then it will result in gay priests and gay marriages in the church; as you can see for yourself.

In Islam we are thought that if a person sins in private, then it is not any of our business, it even teaches us to hide each others sins and not to bring them into the public. BUT if a man sins openly and even promotes the sinning then the first step is to talk to the person but if the person is not interested in talking then we must distance ourselves from the person performing the sins and his sins, any other way would only result in the normalization of the sin and the acceptance of the open sinner, as has happened in the west and as you can witness yourself.

Let me ask you a question, would you want to invite a person to your house who is a necrophilia and not only is he a necrophilia but he is also proud of it and he promotes it and he wants the whole world to know that he is a necrophilia, would you wish to invite such a person into your home to meet your family and children?

If I met such a person I would try and make him realize the disgusting act that is necrophilia but if he does not wish to understand, then for sure I would distance myself. The key term here is "open sinner".

Yet for as long as one is alive, it is not too late to become better and it is not too late to become worse.

What does Christianity actually say about homosexuality and those who practice it? What does the old testament say about it? Do you know?

By the way, from your perspective, with regards to the slogan: "hate the sin, love the sinner", do you believe that God loves the devil?

I found this video while trying to find the answer myself, seems interesting:

51 minutes ago, Laayla said:

@ZethaPonderer

Ask for the interpretation sister.  

Islam is about principles.  I am very sensitive when it comes to children.  You can say my akhlaq is thrown out of the window once I see predators.

One of my weaknesses is children.  I hate when they are oppressed, abused and hurt by predators   Those people will never be my equal in humanity.  Not in this lifetime or Hereafter. MBS, yazeed of our time is not my equal.  The oppressors and tryants are not my equal sister.  I do not see eye to eye with you.

If you want to be his equal be my guest. That's your prerogative.

Goodnight sister.

First of all. I'm a brother, not a sister. Second of all, I understand what you mean and I respect where you're coming from. However, your emotions cloud your reasoning to understand such a sensitive topic. I am against the Homosexuality lifestyle just as much as the rest of the Muslim Ummah, but it doesn't mean I am against the Non-Muslim's RIGHT to adhere to that forbidden lifestyle. Plus, your line of logic really doesn't make sense and is very skewed.

People attracted to Same Sex = Predators towards children.

I wish that were true, but the unfortunate reality is that anyone can be a pedophile regardless of their sexual attraction/orientation so it's not entirely exclusive towards Gays. Not all Gays are pedophiles nor are All Gays oppressors as you claim based on scientific facts.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Anyway goodnight Muslim Laayla

Edited by ZethaPonderer
adding furthermore in bold

Read the post above by @Silas

God help you brother.  Allah s3dak.

Now you want to talk to me about logic. From akhlaq to logic.  That's fine.  I'm very happy you don't agree with me.  I don't need validity. Say or think whatever you want, I'm steadfast and firm of my position.  I wish you peace.

Brother, homosexuals oppress themselves.

Look up pizzagate, in the US capital.  Look up john podesta l3nat Allah

I've done my duty.  You will be answerable on your position youm al qiyamma.

Wa Salmu Alikum

Edited by Laayla

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

Read the post above by @Silas

God help you brother.  Allah s3dak.

Now you want to talk to me about logic. From akhlaq to logic.  That's fine.  I'm very happy you don't agree with me.  I don't need validity. Say or think whatever you want, I'm steadfast and firm of my position.  I wish you peace.

Brother, homosexuals oppress themselves.

Look up pizzagate, in the US capital.  Look up john podesta l3nat Allah

I've done my duty.  You will be answerable on your position youm al qiyamma.

Wa Salmu Alikum

I did read the post and it was a personal story of Silas explaining his situation of some Open Gays and their openness of what The Religion of Allah deems as sinful acts which is throat-shoving towards us as His Followers. But, it is just that. A Personal Story. Doesn't mean it is The Truth of this matter.

Thank you for expressing your concern towards me since I do live in USA after all which is known greatly for cultivating The Age of Misinformation Humanity lives under. May Allah help you too Muslim Laayla. Sadaq-Allah-ul-Ali-ul-Azeem.

Why not? Shouldn't Akhlaaq (Manners) and Logic (Aqal) go together like Bread and Butter? I believe Akhlaaq (Manners) and Logic (Aqal) should go hand in hand to become a better person. I'm not great on my Akhlaaq, but it doesn't stop me from working on it. I just want to let you know that if I came across pretty critical of you, that's because I care when I criticize a person. Especially towards my Muslim Ummah because I care about them especially in this Age where anyone can be Misinformed about anything. I'm no exception when I'll be misinformed just as much as any human. However, I'm self-aware and accept criticisms to overcome this terrible disease that plagues Humanity on a global scale. Thus, I shall not have ill will against you. Wish you peace too.

Sister, you've opened an interesting statement that I have trouble understanding when it comes to the idea that Homosexuals Oppress Themselves. I'll actually make a topic about that on the Theology Forum someday since it is a puzzling dilemma that is difficult to comprehend. If a person oppresses themselves in any way possible, does that make them an oppressor or does that make them oppressed?

I'll look up Pizzagate and John Podesta thank you for your recommendation.

Same here on my end. Hopefully Allah shall answer all our questions and positions we all hold at youm al qiyamma including you Laayla :).

Allahafiz.

On 6/9/2018 at 12:14 AM, Laayla said:

@Intellectual ResistanceResistance

Are you offended by the language of the Quran too?

I don't think saying 'gay people' are lower than animals is acceptable. Yes, the sin of 'homosexuality' is the most disgusting act that a human can ever perform just like incest etc.

However this language will drive people away from Islam and result in them becoming all emotional and ignorant. Gay people will continue to come out and promote 'homosexuality', now till the day of judgement. It is our duty to express our concerns with wisdom. 

Children in this day and age are becoming very ignorant. My little sister has pro-homosexuality views and it really bothers me. However if I say "gay people are worse than animals", "they are filth" etc. Then she becomes even more ignorant and wouldn't even be willing to argue with me.

Instead, lets educate our children and give rational arguments as in why homosexuality is horrible. We should also focus on strengthening their beliefs. If children are raised with strong Islamic values, then they won't ever agree with homosexuality.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Brother ZP, Asdalam Alikum.

Thank you for your concern towards me.  I appreciate your du32s.  As the days of month of Ramadhan come to an end, God forgive us, have mercy on us, and release our necks from the hellfire.  Elahi ameen.

You are my brother in faith, I accept your criticism. Akhlaq and logic go hand and hand of course, that is why I love my prophets and Imams and Allah knows where to put His leadership.  

I am no one important, I will just voice my disgust when I see homosexuality being promoted and finding legitimacy in the masses.  I use SC as my platform, since I do not use any other social media.  As you live in the US, you can't even dare voice your disapproval of homosexuality, it will cost you your job, or even get sued!  Lol

I respect devoted Christians who stand by God's laws more than our flip flopping Muslims, who just go by what is popular in society and jump on the bandwagon.  I love consistency and strong hearts and minds.  

With certainty, I will be asked on day of Judgement.  I will be answerable for every iota I said.  100%  Well aware of that brother.

God keep us steadfast on His religion.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

On 6/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Ask me questions, don't assume @Son of Placid

When homosexuals are promoting, encouraging, and validating same sex marriage I have a problem with that and yes again I will say it for the third time lower than animals.

I do not trust homos, I want them away from children and don't want them corrupting their minds.

Wave the rainbow flag all you want, wrong is wrong. It's also filthy, repulsive, and hedious.

Those who repent a full repentance are loved by God and the Prophets and Imams.  We are all sinners, and we ask Allah to forgive us and guide us to the straight path.

Previously I shared a story of Imam Ali and a man who admitted his sin.  Did you bother to read it?  It seems only @Ashvazdanghe understood my point.

I wonder what the pro gays on this site are trying to do on SC.  You can't touch pure Islam.  You want corrupted Muslims?  Go watch Ellen. Tfehhh

Actually my assumption was that you considered gays lower than animals.

Now I assume you also believe they are all pedophiles. 

I'm not waving any rainbow flags and I'd rather you didn't assume I would. Homosexuals were around long before the perversions of a rainbow flag. 

Yes I did read your post which is another concern, covering for one another's sins. I have yet to get a pure definition of Islam, and...ellen degenerate is a Muslim?

On 6/9/2018 at 5:38 PM, IbnSina said:

Let me ask you a question, would you want to invite a person to your house who is a necrophilia and not only is he a necrophilia but he is also proud of it and he promotes it and he wants the whole world to know that he is a necrophilia, would you wish to invite such a person into your home to meet your family and children?

What is the use of going to extremes? Would I invite a perfectly heterosexual man into my house who obviously seeks opportunity with my wife or daughter? What about a celibate kleptomaniac? 

On 6/9/2018 at 5:38 PM, IbnSina said:

do you believe that God loves the devil?

If God were a man I might venture an answer. 

23 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Children in this day and age are becoming very ignorant. My little sister has pro-homosexuality views and it really bothers me. However if I say "gay people are worse than animals", "they are filth" etc. Then she becomes even more ignorant and wouldn't even be willing to argue with me.

This is a concern. All stops are up to correct it as well. Not sure where we're headed. I may get arrested some day for talking to my grandchildren about it. 

A cute story you reminded me. My son was rather bothered his son wanted long hair like his sister. He wants to be in the same activities, played with dolls, etc. One simple talk with dad and son on his knee about how he didn't really want to be a girl. Big sister gets extra mommy time every morning because of her hair. Once it was pointed out then my son was more relaxed and because mommy didn't cut grandson's hair soon enough, he cut it himself. 

You are right to keep the lines of communication open, not only in my opinion;

10 While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples. 11 When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

12 On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”