Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Jaffar_is_in_use

Who is your Favorite Quran Reciter?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Jaffar_is_in_use said:

Im interested to see who you like to listen to the reciting of the Quran. My personal favourite is Mishary Rashid. To me he makes the Quran much more engaging as although Arabic is my mother language I dont read it the best (Im improving). 

I downloaded his recitation of the Qur'an, but I don't tend to listen to him so much on youtube, as one-off emotional recitations I think there are better ones out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abdul Basit 'Abd us-Samad has always been a favorite Qur'an reciter of mine, but I prefer to listen to Shia reciters on youtube. Their love of Ahlul Bayt AS draws me toward listening to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I am practicing my recitation my favorite is al-Husari because I like the speed he goes at. I like mishar Al afasy too because it sounds nice. But favorite Shia reciter is abazar wahedi because I don't know any others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ireallywannaknow said:

When I am practicing my recitation my favorite is al-Husari because I like the speed he goes at. I like mishar Al afasy too because it sounds nice. But favorite Shia reciter is abazar wahedi because I don't know any others. 

Do you know the entire or at least some good amount of Compilation of Quranic Recitation (in order) by Sheikh Abather Wahedi??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Do you know the entire or at least some good amount of Compilation of Quranic Recitation (in order) by Sheikh Abather Wahedi??

No unfortunately not. I am just subscribed to his YouTube channel and sometimes he uploads small clips of his recitation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ireallywannaknow said:

No unfortunately not. I am just subscribed to his YouTube channel and sometimes he uploads small clips of his recitation. 

This is really unfortunate. We have some many millions of compilations of reciters of Ahle Sunnah and Wahhabi Ideology people but not from Shias.. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

This is really unfortunate. We have some many millions of compilations of reciters of Ahle Sunnah and Wahhabi Ideology people but not from Shias.. :(

Maybe he does have a compilation, you should ask him. I have just never seen or looked for one by him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfj1fQyfGM

You guys have to listen to Omar Hisham, especially while reciting Surah Maryam! His voice is beautiful and his style is unlike any I've seen so far!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, realizm said:

Without hesitation, Javad Foroughi. 

His childhood recitations give me goosebumps everytime, and his grown up recitations are intense.

Salam. His Surah Shams is stunning, mashAllah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...