ss99

Paying Khums to Ayatollah Saanei

Rate this topic

Assalamu Alaykum.

Has anyone paid khums to Ayatollah Saanei or one of his representatives in USD?

I asked his office a while ago how can I pay khums to them in USD but they sent me an Iran bank account.

I'm not from Iran nor USA, so there is no way I can send them khums to Iran.

12 hours ago, ss99 said:

Assalamu Alaykum.

I asked his office a while ago how can I pay khums to them in USD but they sent me an Iran bank account.

Salam if you can find an Exchange center that works with Iranian Exchanger you can transfer your Khums through them.

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam if you can find an Exchange center that works with Iranian Exchanger you can transfer your Khums through them.

Thank you, but there is no such thing here in my country. I don't know how to pay khums to his office 

5 hours ago, zionismdestroyer said:

how can you give him Khums he is disqualified marja from Ayatollah Khamenei, Yousuf Saanei is not Marja

I'm aware that some scholars declared that he no longer qualifies to be a Marja, didn't know Ayatollah Khamenei was one of them. Could yo please post a source of this? 

But in any case, my real question is how can I pay khums to him in USD?

But thank you for taking your time to reply to this topic :)

31 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

don't know whether they certified him or not.

Salam they are disqualified him so his followers must choose another Marja .it is officially declared but Imam Khamenei didn’t  personally declare it.

walaykum salam

A council of Iranian scholars said Ayatollah Yousuf Saanei is not a marja' based on his political views basically. He has been pretty consistent in his views and when they decide to declare him not a marja' (after many years of people following him and amassing many followers) it just so happens that to be a time he was going against the government. It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. Ayatollah Sistani and many others still recognize him as a marja' though I believe. If Khamenei followers want to try to accuse Saanei of not being a marja' that is peak irony if you know about how khamenei became a marja'....

Try to contact his office again and tell them you can't send it to the Iranian account. Inshallah it will work out for you. 

15 hours ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

walaykum salam

A council of Iranian scholars said Ayatollah Yousuf Saanei is not a marja' based on his political views basically. He has been pretty consistent in his views and when they decide to declare him not a marja' (after many years of people following him and amassing many followers) it just so happens that to be a time he was going against the government. It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. Ayatollah Sistani and many others still recognize him as a marja' though I believe. If Khamenei followers want to try to accuse Saanei of not being a marja' that is peak irony if you know about how khamenei became a marja'....

Try to contact his office again and tell them you can't send it to the Iranian account. Inshallah it will work out for you. 

i think  you are mi6 agent they way you talk against Muslim leader Ayatollah Khamenei you have Sheikh Nimr profile Picture and he was very pro Ayatollah Khamenei he supported him and his views Wilayat Faqih

Edited by zionismdestroyer

2 hours ago, zionismdestroyer said:

i think  you are mi6 agent they way you talk against Muslim leader Ayatollah Khamenei you have Sheikh Nimr profile Picture and he was very pro Ayatollah Khamenei he supported him and his views Wilayat Faqih

So I'm an mi6 agent? This is the paranoid nonsense your thinking leads to. Shaykh Nimr is not infallible, I can respect people who differ with me. I wonder if all the akhbari scholars of the past like Allamah Hurr Amili who believed forming any government in the ghaybah and rebellion/revolution was haram were mi6 agents too. I'm not an akhbari but just saying. 

On 5/7/2018 at 11:57 AM, Shi3i_jadeed said:

I guess I have to ask them again. Thank you :)

On 5/6/2018 at 11:08 AM, ss99 said:

Assalamu Alaykum.

Salams,

Did you get any kind of response from them? To avoid this, I have requested permission to give my Khums to an  American pre-Hawza program and an  International Shia NGO, we will see what his office says...

21 hours ago, Paul Wick said:

Salams,

Did you get any kind of response from them? To avoid this, I have requested permission to give my Khums to an  American pre-Hawza program and an  International Shia NGO, we will see what his office says...

Salam.

Still waiting. They are taking too long to respond answers lately. I've sent them another question more than 5 months ago and I'm still waiting. I have a feeling that they won't give me a helpful answer and my khums year ended a few months ago :cry: I think I'm gonna ask them again if I can pay khums to Ayatollah Sistani through https://www.imam-us.org/ or https://zahratrust.com/

Please let me know if you get an answer. Will do the same.