Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammadi_follower

Islamic Republic Of Bangladesh

Rate this topic

Brother @alidu78, you don't know what you are advocating. Please don't glamorize these demons and stop supporting them.

After the liberation war of 1971 and Bangladesh's independence, these guys have taken over the Islamic education system in the whole country and turned it into one big trash can.

They represent the Deobandi ideology (the same as that of the Taliban), and they are as anti-Shia as one can be. There was even an attack on a Shia mosque in Bangladesh in November,2015 carried out by these scum, in which the muezzin of the mosque died. IS has claimed the attack, but we all know who's the real culprit and who is indoctrinating and recruiting these cannibals-

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34930668

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/court/2017/02/07/9-jmb-shibir-men-charged-shia-mosque-attack/

The Jamat-e-Islami mentioned here (the equivalent of Muslim Brotherhood in the subcontinent), a viciously sectarian organization and the conveyor-belt of Nasibi extremism in the Indo-Pak-Bangla subcontinent, sponsors them, and it is their political front. They supply members by droves to the IS/ al Qaeda filth. They support JMB, the local affiliate of IS, and ABT, the local al-Qaeda affiliate.

The Shia of Bangladesh would pick a secular constitution which protects their lives and religious freedom, any day over an 'Islamic Republic' which would love to see them hacked to pieces.

10 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Maybe not all sunni Islamic parties are nawassib you don't think so ? 

The J-e-I of Bangladesh(now banned) is the mentor and the umbrella organization of all Islamist parties in Bangladesh like the Hizb-ut-Tahrir (now banned), and both it and its spawn parties have an avowedly nasibi program.

What is actually definition of nasibi or nawassib ?

Are they the one who hate of Ahlul Bayt a.s. ?

Then let us go the detail :

What is definition of hate ?

Someone/entity who does not love ? ok

Then what is the action of hate or love truthfully ?

Are the one who never mention or give credit to his resource of teaching/tenet (when his tenet come from the resource of Ahlul Bayt a.s.) considered the hater or the lover of Ahlul Bayt a.s. or simply just neglectful or stupid or never know or never understand the history ?

Are the one who always mention or give credit to his resource of teaching/tenet (when his tenet come from the resource of Ahlul Bayt a.s.) considered the hater or the lover of Ahlul Bayt a.s. or simply just neglectful or stupid or never know or never understand the history, if he does not apply his knowledge from Ahlul Bayt a.s. ?

3 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

The J-e-I of Bangladesh(now banned) is the mentor and the umbrella organization of all Islamist parties in Bangladesh like the Hizb-ut-Tahrir (now banned), and both it and its spawn parties have an avowedly nasibi program.

Correct me if I am wrong but sayed Khomeini had some good relations with hizb ut Tahir. Also this is bad that unfortunately we are unable as Shia to find sunni "islamist" group who are not nawassib. 

15 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but sayed Khomeini had some good relations with hizb ut Tahir. Also this is bad that unfortunately we are unable as Shia to find sunni "islamist" group who are not nawassib. 

Imam Khumayni (rh)!!!? The party itself was set up in Bangladesh in 2000. The Imam passed away in 1989.

Edited by AbdusSibtayn

23 hours ago, alidu78 said:

In Bangladesh maybe but the group existed before brother. 

Omar Bakri Mohammed was once a Hizb member!! So you see, all of them do not have the same view of Shias. They're just like Muslim Brotherhood- you know what they think of us.
As for their relations with the late Imam (RH), these talks of his having good relations with them is a bunch of baloney. They went to lobby him, put their silly conditions,and he rejected them straight away.Read this-

Also they have protested against Dr. Muhammad Yunus (the noble-laureate Bangladeshi economist who has done more for the poor Muslims in Bangladesh than all these Islamist parties put together), called him a stooge of the West, and want a Taliban-style 'Khilafah' in Bangladesh- no democracy. What was Imam Khumayni(rh)'s stance on democracy?

Aside from Iran, Iraq, & South Lebanon that have proper, solid, and historical Islamic infrastructures that would cater to their communities in Islamic ways, Islamic movements elsewhere including Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan etc are covert Satanism.....Bangladesh is even worse. May Allah destroy all such movements.

My friend told me that one of the hardest parts of his life living under the Taliban (both in their jail and outside) was getting bossed around by little Bangladeshis who did not shy away from employing violence against civilians. 

On 5/3/2018 at 3:27 AM, alidu78 said:

Maybe not all sunni Islamic parties are nawassib you don't think so ? 

all sunni islamic parties are a bag full of dollar away from takfirism.....at times they do it for free if the guiding finger points them towards shias. 

1 hour ago, Wahdat said:

all sunni islamic parties are a bag full of dollar away from takfirism.....at times they do it for free if the guiding finger points them towards shias. 

I know they are often not good allies but Iran have some correct relations with Hamas now and I don't know if this true but I read there are some négociations between Iran and taliban for not attacking Shia Muslims  (I am talking about talibans in Afghanistan not those in Pakistan which are not the same). 

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

I know they are often not good allies but Iran have some correct relations with Hamas now and I don't know if this true but I read there are some négociations between Iran and taliban for not attacking Shia Muslims  (I am talking about talibans in Afghanistan not those in Pakistan which are not the same). 

We all saw what Hamas, or for that matter the ungrateful Egyptian Ikhwanis, did the minute they saw gulf dollars.

It makes no difference that Taliban stopped killing Shias, cuz those terrorists just bought ISIS flags and continue killing Shias.

59 minutes ago, Wahdat said:

We all saw what Hamas, or for that matter the ungrateful Egyptian Ikhwanis, did the minute they saw gulf dollars.

It makes no difference that Taliban stopped killing Shias, cuz those terrorists just bought ISIS flags and continue killing Shias.

Now Hamas is again with Iran and taliban now are fighting against isis. 

As it has been discussed above I too am always somewhat nervous when it comes to Sunni Islamist groups. In the end it always seems these groups become oppressive, not tolerant of others religions and have a hatred for Shia Muslims. 

:salam:

Islamic uprising nowadays pairs with petrodollars and wahabism unfortunately.

Understand, they are relatively recent groups which all were born and raised in the latest form of Islam, plus the price of their domestic success is an alignment with the hegemonical powers on an ideological scale. 

You want to grow, here are your books, your money, but make sure you side with us, or rather with them (America).

a Islamic Revolution and a Islamic Republic in Bangladesh which is Pro Shia and non-sectarian would be a wonderful thing and it would be in keeping in line with the original Pan Islamic ideology and agenda  of Imam Khomeini and the early Islamic Revolution in Iran